/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Demon Twink btfo. He's literally never going to get his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: finnlet.png (40KB, 638x355px) Image search: [Google]
finnlet.png
40KB, 638x355px
Demon Twink btfo. He's literally never going to get his Universal title rematch. It's not fair.
>>
huh?
>>
>>2729664

No one ever got a Universal Title rematch, AFAIK.
>>
>"Story"
This is why WWE is shite. Their "stories" are unnatural, boring, and predictable. This is why they are drawing ratings lower than WCW in 2000-2001. Public Access Television in 3 years.
>>
Why dont they have him and the Club join forces? Its stupid that there is a Balor Club and The Club.
>>
>Creative has nothing for you.
Fucking bail out now and go back to Japan, Finn
>>
>>2729692
The only good thing colt cabana ever did and it was driven right into the ground quick.
>>
I'd be all for releasing Rollins and giving all of his storylines to Balor. They're essentially the exact same wrestler except Balor is better in just about every way short of ability to suck the Triple H dick.
>>
>boring vanilla midgets don't get storys

is WWE back?
>>
>>2729664
Oh they had a story for him. He was supposed to start his fucking Bray Wyatt feud.

Couldn't have that, though.

Bray needed to job to Roman in the first hour. Can't have a Raw without DA BIG DAWG. Vince would be scared ratings would improve.
>>
The problem is, they are lacking one top heel at the moment.

They have Roman, Seth and Finn as the top babyfaces and Joe and Bray as the main heels.

You can add Dean and the Miz to that, but that still leaves an open heel spot.
>>
Send him to 205 Live
>>
>>2729704
>less athletic
>weaker
>shorter
>worse mic skills
>skinny twin
Balor is shit, fuck off
>>
>>2729714
Finn v Neville would be goat, but he's too valuable to be a purple rope bastard.
>>
>>2729689
They haven't been "the club" in a year. They're Gallows and Anderson
>>
Just put him with Anderson and Gallows and build for a 3 vs 3 against Ambrose/Seth/Reigns
>>
>>2729722
true, seth is pretty much perfect in every way, it's just that he keep having shitty feuds which are way too serious for him, also he should have never turned face. another guy ruined by haitch
>>
>>2729704
kek
>>
>>2729704
the dumbest post i read today
>>
>>2729740
the shield >>>>>>the club powerlevel wise

would be boring as fuck
>>
They should make Demon King into the new Undercarder
>>
They should promote AA to the main show and make him have an storyline with Balor
>>
wwe doesn't care about stories. they'll throw anybody in a match for no reason just to kill time. especially since he lost the title shot match.
I think he's on some sort of concussion watch and can't compete 2 days in a row. and since he can't pronounce words correctly, they didn't want him cutting a promo.
>>
>>2729915
He had a dark match after the show.........
>>
>>2729931
well then i stand corrected about the concussion thing. he still doesn't need a story doe.
>>
Enzos partner should of been finn, finn should of turned on enzo to form the club. This shit literally writes itself.
>>
>>2729707
yeah to 1.5 ratings
>>
>>2729681
Most times they don't even make sense.
Remember the PPV after Mania where Bray should have had his title rematch but instead he got that shitty house of horrors match? Fuck logic.
>>
>>2729689
they're pushing 'Balor Club' as being Balors fans, rather than an actual potential stable. Waste.
>>
>>2729949
That's a waste for Finn's heel turn desu.

A better idea would be to build him for a rematch against Brock at Summerslam, hyping it as the anniversary of his win.
Then slow burn his heel turn by having him be more and more frustrated in the lead up to Mania. When Roman inevitably beats Brock at Mania have the Club jump him with their new leader in Balor, kick starting a Club vs Shield feud.
>>
>>2730614
Sorry, I should mention that he obviously gets crushed at Summerslam.
>>
>>2729664
>>
i'm an idiot
who is dave meltzer and why does everyone hang onto every word he says
>>
>>2732123
He's a guy who's been obsessively covering WWE and wrestling for three decades. He's an autist to the point of endearment which inadvertently garners even more support for him from autist wrestling fans.
>>
>>2732123
journalist who's covered wrestling for decades. has the inside scoop on just about everything. infamous for his really disfluent way of talking and general love of japanese wrestlers.
>>
>>2732123
overrated cuck who's just beena wrestling journalist forever
>>
File: 2016man.png (1MB, 1027x830px) Image search: [Google]
2016man.png
1MB, 1027x830px
>>2729664
>asking someone who spent 0 minutes of his career in the business a question about the business
>>
>>2732530
I'm sure if you asked someone actually in the business you will get a real answer like, requested off, personal stuff, Nagging injury, etc.

Best guess Dave always throwing shit again the wall and hoping it sticks.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.