[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He feels like bigger of a star than Roman only 2 days into

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: smugoa joe.jpg (5KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
smugoa joe.jpg
5KB, 286x176px
He feels like bigger of a star than Roman only 2 days into his big push.
>>
>>2729093
That's what happens when they push people for non-nepotism reasons.
>>
>>2729093
Well, he's an actual good wrestler for one who has a better presence than Roman ever will.
>>
just try to imagine Romanetty doing the Heyman intimidation spot.
>>
>>2729388
You won't have to imagine it for much longer. Come royal rumble time and beyond that's all you'll hear about.
>>
Fatty Joe is so boring.
>>
>>2729093
Because of the way he is being booked. Joe is being booked as a monster that doesn't say much, and just kills people. Recall how cheesy Roman way booked once he started to get his singles push? He was literally samoan Cena, cutting one liners and stupid jokes. It didn't fit him and most fans hated it.
>>
>>2729093
If he is a bigger star people would flock to get his autograph

Ooops his lane was taken by Roman and had to leave half an hour early because no one cares about him save for obese smarks
>>
>>2729093
>needed help to beat someone that roman beat clean multiple times
Nah. He feels like a jobber geek
>>
>>2729093
Strongly disagree.
>>
>>2729093
based Shoah Joe working the kikes
>GOEEEEEEEBEEEEEEEEEEEEEELS
>>
>>2729400
joe > romanetty

First time i've been interested in RAM since Jericho left, and I got all the Roman out of the way by watching the first period of hockey, while he was the opening match. Win Win. Based Joe going to save RAM.
>>
>>2729388
Nahh, Roman will just slip a roofie in heyman's coffee. Can't choke an old man in front of the kids
>>
who THE HECK is this mexican?
>>
>>2729093
Roman got a superstar reaction on RAW.

Joe got indifference with few hardcores chanting his name. He did get over in his angle though choking Heyman out. But it was all worthless since he needed Wyatt distraction to beat skinny Rollins in competitive match. Don't buy him as threat to Lesnar.
>>
>>2729488
>the delusional shanty town of Romarks
>>
>>2729388
Roman is capable of such things as long he is booked as a badass, not a Cena clone. He got over AF when he beat the shit out of HHH at TLC 2015.
>>
>>2729495
Eveyrthing he said was factual
>>
>>2729093
>>
>>2729488
>>2729515
>Whether you love him or hate him, you've gotta respect the Big Dog!
Get Vince's dick outta your mouth.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.