[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright you shits. I need some sources on why wrestling is fake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3241.jpg (64KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3241.jpg
64KB, 500x375px
Alright you shits. I need some sources on why wrestling is fake or why it's real. This shit board is absolutely disgusting so for once in your pathetic lives. Do something good.
>>
Guaranteed replies!
>>
it's 'fake' in the sense of, I'm not actually trying to break your neck when I use a Neckbreaker on you, and the result of the match is pre-determined.

it's 'real' in the sense of, getting dropped on your back, neck, and chest fucking hurts, and it damages wrestlers over time.
>>
Wrestlers are performers. They simulate combat as a form of entertainment. But before heading out to the ring, every single aspect of the wrestling match is discussed: what moves will be performed, when they will be performed, and more importantly, who will win the simulated fight.

However, there are risks involved. Perhaps one of the wrestlers doesn't pull back as much as one would like on his punches. Or maybe a wrestler lands awkwardly after taking or giving a maneuver. These are the true, real hazards of professional wrestling.
>>
>>2728763
It's real in the sense that exists.
>>
>>2728763
u a dumb nigger
>>
>op asks for SOURCES
>just gets anons sperging at him
>>
>>2728780
If you can't determine it by watching one wrestling match in 2017 then you must be fucking retarded
>>
>>2728780
This is the neo /asp/ attitude I've so famously heard of.
>>
>>2728779
r00d
>>
fucking manchilds
>>
My understanding is that it started as a real carnival sport with two guys going from town to town fighting each other and the crowd could place bets.

Then the carnies got smart and realised they should rig the fights towards the fighter with the least bet on them and split the winnings the house made.

That being said, they figured theyd better not actually hit each other and draw out the spectacle to get more money and that one should act like a "bad guy" to encourage more betting. Hence pro wrestling.
>>
>>2729929
Soon after, the "THIS IS AWESOME" chant was created.
>>
>>2728763
>>
>>2728763
kek
>>
>>2728763
ok
>>
>>2728763
kek
>>
>>2728780
>ftp://www.njleg.state.nj.us/19961997/PL97/36_.htm
Es fake.
>>
>>2734718
not gonna click your virus

kys
>>
Pro wrestling is real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMU5S9VHhJM&t
>>
File: fake.png (203KB, 1352x1552px) Image search: [Google]
fake.png
203KB, 1352x1552px
>>2734727
Fine then nigger, I'll have to spoonfeed you then.
>>
>>2728763
kek
>>
>>2728763
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.