[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she is the jannetty of a stable that includes Becketty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: sasha-banks-28678755-620x400.jpg (78KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
sasha-banks-28678755-620x400.jpg
78KB, 620x400px
>she is the jannetty of a stable that includes Becketty Lynch
FUCKING HOW??
>>
>>2725137

That isn't Bayley.
>>
File: 1495983221423.gif (2MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495983221423.gif
2MB, 540x300px
>>2725137
After last night, Bayley is the jannetty. It was never Sasha. Becky was the jannetty before Bliss and the writers murdered Bayley.
>>
>>2725146
>bayley fighting for the belt
>Sasha dancing in the cruiserweight division
>>
>>2725149
>Sasha won last night
>Bayley has been made to look like a complete fucking idiot for a month and got booed last night

Bayley of all people was getting boos. She's fucking done. Sasha is still popular and sells merch and she traded wins with Charles before getting buried. She didn't get buried by someone like Bliss who is shit in the ring
>>
>>2725149
>Bayley didn't fight at all
>Sasha was the main attraction of her match
>was presented as a special attraction for 205 Live
>her match was longer than the title "match"
>she won and will likely be back as the top babyface soon...for all the good that will do her
>>
>>2725137
>disguised beckyfag still trying to push this meme
Becketty is the least over, least pushed and biggest anti-draw of them all
>>
>>2725149
>Bayley couldn't have looked like more of an idiot in this feud with Bliss
>she even fell for Bliss telling her to get the kendo stick at the start of their "match" just so Bliss could attack her from behind

>Sasha got a much more positive reaction than Bayley
>made the most of a shitty situation
>was the definitive winner in a feud with Foxy
>can now move on to something else

My dick will be diamonds if Sasha comes out tonight, calls Bayley a pathetic loser and buries Bayley even deeper
>>
>>2725179
>le becky boogeyman
>>
Sasha is objectively the biggest and the most valuable star of the four - she sells the most merch, draws the best ratings and hits the teenage and ethnic demos WWE struggles with.

Bayley is second for now because she still sells merch to little girls, but at this rate she will be just another Becky Lynch.

Charlotte is third because she doesn't move business much on her own, but still has a star power that can make her a great foil to an over babyface, kinda like Triple H.

Becky is fourth. Her babyface character is very average as a business mover. Only way I see her moving out of the Janetty spot is if Bayley falls hard, or she has a great heel run putting Sasha, Lexi and Carmella.
>>
>>2725223
>if Bayley falls hard

Anon, I have some news for you
>>
Based Bliss permanently burying half of the four horsefaces. Sasha is next.
>>
Now would be a pretty good time for Bayley to pull a Naito
>>
>>2725223

WWE objectively does not struggle with the "ethnic demo"
>>
>>2725325
Bliss is the Horsekiller
>>
File: 1496659082962.jpg (81KB, 287x626px) Image search: [Google]
1496659082962.jpg
81KB, 287x626px
>>
>>2725137
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.