[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Roman made to look near-invincible against everyone else

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 541.jpg (172KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
541.jpg
172KB, 1200x675px
>Roman made to look near-invincible against everyone else AGAIN.

The ride never ends, does it?

What happens after Roman kills Brock and #SlaysTheBeast at WrestleMania 34, and the "2 in 23-2 becomes 1".

Seriously. What then?
>>
That fucking tagline lmao, definitely the one they are going to go with too.
>>
>>2725042
I will probably stop watching wwe if I don't do it even before
>>
Uh, Roman is cheered and beloved by all as The Biggest Dog Whose Yard It Is, DUH?
>>
>>2725042
That actually is a good question. Once he's beaten Brock, that's the highest power level in the company besides maybe Goldberg.

They will literally be out of ways to try and get him over without just reforming the Shield again. At least Steve Austin had the Rock to fight in money matches, but there won't be anyone else in the same galaxy that could compete with Roman.
>>
>roman loses PPV again
>people still cry that hes too strong
LOL!
>>
>>2725069
Just like cena right?

Every now and then they'll build up a guy, may even have them go over roman in a screwy way, and then roman finally comes out on top. You've seen this for 4 decades now.
>>
>>2725042
>What happens after Roman kills Brock and #SlaysTheBeast at WrestleMania 34, and the "2 in 23-2 becomes 1".
Ratings go down even more.

WWE will be a glorified indie by 2020.
>>
File: 1471742621985.jpg (66KB, 1059x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471742621985.jpg
66KB, 1059x800px
>>2725071
>lol
go back to plebbit
>>
>>2725071
>no sells buckle bomb to superman punch AGAIN
doesn't matter if he didn't win, he no sells like a road warrior, it's a shame too because selling is something he actually does quite well
>>
>>2725042
He wrestles and defeats John Cena at WM 35.
>>
>>2725042
Defeating fatsuka for the nxt womens championship, because she will stay in nxt till she dies
>>
>>2725069
They can still toss Cena down that hole after Brock. Goldberg too, if they want to.

>>2725083
Those fucking assholes doing that spot on Monday when they probably already knew they were doing it on the PPV.

between the Balor/Wyatt/Joe triple threat and Roman/Rollins, they gave away so fucking much of this match on Monday. Fuckers.
>>
>>2725055
I'm about to drop wwe for like the 4th time. I don't even have a problem with most of the champs it's just so boring.
>>
>>2725069
Cena will be the main event after then he'll wrestle Haitch again
>>
>>2725106
Yeah that's my problem too, I won't drop it because roman is the champion, It just means that they won't change anything, so it won't get interesting
>>
Maybe at that point, they will finally consider building challengers to Reigns that are actually in his power level.

But until then, it's the slow build to slay the beast.
>>
>>2725077
Actually, I don't go to reddit, cause if I did, I won't be able to experience differing opinions due to the upvote/downvote system.

Although I disagree with roman haters, at least this isnt a circle jerk, which are boring. Looking at you Becky Appreciation Discord.
>>
>>2725258

The Royal Rumble will be changed. It will be Roman vs. 30 other guys at the same time.
>>
>>2725281
And of those guys, the only way for them to win is to be the one who tosses Roman out.

....they still lose.
>>
>>2725096
i have no idea why they give away PPV matches on TV. they should rest the PPV guys and have zany mid carders fight
>>
>>2725071
It's getting Cena levels of illogical hatred.
>>
>>2725096
>>2725296
the solution is to stop watching RAM
>>
>>2725281
Speaking of the rumble. Who the fuck is going to general that with Jericho gone (assuming he's still gone)
>>
>>2725402
but what else am i going to fall asleep to on Tuesday nights on hulu?
>>
>>2725071
Roman didn't get pinned, so he didn't really lose. Because Roman hardly ever loses.. And the only two people he has lost clean to - Rollins and Balor - he pinned clean as a sheet in the weeks leading up to Extreme Rules.

But yeah, he's not too strong.
>>
>>2725071
>>2725305
Everybody and their dog knows that this whole exercise is just to put him over Brock in nine months, so the whole "LOL SMARKS CRYING ABOUT ROMAN" chestnut really doesn't work.
>>
>>2725409
It's not 'til January, he could easily be ready to come back by then. Failing that...

Ziggler, maybe? Kofi? Randy?
>>
They'll turn Ambrose heel, and they'll move over the top heels from Smackdown to Raw to give him new feuds.

So Jinder Mahal and Baron Corbin...
>>
>>2725490
There's a difference between hardly ever loses and clean losses. Roman's ppv streak is 50-50 and his other appearances is just over that.

He never loses clean is what you are really implying. Compared to balor, roman is nothing in the win percent category.
>>
>>2725042
The next big match is Roman Reigns (c) vs John Cena seeking his record breaking title win.
>>
The Ultimate Thrill Ride will never end. The ratings will keep plummeting, the attendance will keep dropping and they will keep making excuses as to why it doesn't matter and how it's definitely not Roman's fault
>>
If only based papa hunter had control of the company, then WWE could run at a loss like his little vanity project. Then they'd finally go out of business. Unfortunately Vinny Mac knows how to make money and stay in the black so WWE will survive at least until his death.
>>
>>2725512
>They'll turn Ambrose heel

Are you seriously that dumb to not see they're going to reunite the Shield soon to shield Roman from boos?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.