[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dean about to wrap up his Miz feud >Seth has nobody to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Raw-62716.jpg (182KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Raw-62716.jpg
182KB, 640x360px
>Dean about to wrap up his Miz feud
>Seth has nobody to feud with
>Hardyz about to start the broken angle
>Sheamus and Cesaro have nobody to feud with

I-Is it happening?? Are we about to see the return of Ambrollins??
>>
Sounds lame, so I could see it happening. More realistically, though, one of them is gonna feud with Da Driftah
>>
>>2724827
Sheamus & Cesaro will probably feud with Enzo & Cass.
>>
>>2724855
>Not seeing the Cass heel turn coming from a million miles away
>>
Deanetty and Jasethy will feud with Sheamus and Cesaro

Based Big Dog will feud with Miz

All three of them will win the titles and then feud with Balor Club

They then drop the titles before going in their Wrestlemania programs
>>
>>2724827
I hope the Shieldettys get back together, then that way they only fuck up 1 segment/match per week, instead of half the card.
>>
>>2724827
Taking Seth out of the main event scene is a bad idea.

But then again, they probably want Joe/Roman to be the only "main event" guys until Brock shows up again, so demoting Dean and Seth to the tag division is probably exactly what they'll do
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.