[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who /stillbayley/ here? i don't follow divashit but to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 3

File: bayley.jpg (377KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
bayley.jpg
377KB, 1001x1001px
who /stillbayley/ here?

i don't follow divashit but to be honest Bayley at least had decent in-ring work and looked like a good performer. Alexa is just awful, her mic skills are cringe at best and can't wrestle for shit.
>>
>>2724742
Has there ever been an instance of a wrestler more phony? Everything about her "character" is shit WWE tacked on. She has zero personality of her own, and from what I know the character is nothing like her irl which is probably why she sucks at acting.
>>
Baylee and Sasha Banks are equally cringe-worthy, in my mind. I don't understand what anyone sees in either of them.

But I'm a manlet, so I guess I'm happy that the womanlet wins.
>>
>>2724742
>Alexa's mic skills are cringe
Have you ever seen a single Bayley promo?
>>
>>2724757
>complaining about a "phony" WWE wrestler not being like their real life personality

you get mad that Kane isn't an evil fire monster in real life too? kys
>>
>>2724778
It's called acting retard. Bayley tries to play the character off like it's herself but she can't act for shit so there's this constant disconnect.
>>
>>2724757
The best characters are just amped up versions of the performer's own personality (unless they actually have acting skill). Performers CAN play characters who are farther from their real personality, but it helps a lot if they make sense in the context of wrestling.

Counter-example: Reigns still isn't GOOD, but he's a lot better at promos than when he was in the Shield trying to talk about justice and shit.

>>2724778
Another example: I would speculate that Kane probably was a bit edgy and brooding when he first started off as the big red machine, and if not, in his early days with that gimmick he didn't talk, which helps

Probably the people playing the most "amped up version of their own personality" right now are Miz and Bliss, and what do you know? They happen to be REALLY good.
>>
>>2724742
She makes my dick hard so she's still /mygirl/
>>
>>2724804
By all accounts Bliss is absolutely nothing like her character. Difference is she can actually act.
>>
>>2724757
Bayley's TV persona is her real one turned up to 11, nothing about it feels phony. She's simply a cringeworthy and lame person
>>
>>2724823
I think she can act, but I also think her catty heel personality is probably how she was in high-school.
>>
>>2724843
Lexi had an eating disorder, dropped out of college, and is 4 feet tall, who is going to get bullied by that?
>>
>>2724757
to be honest she's the only diva that actually feels like she's being real.
>>
>>2724804
>bliss
>good

nigga she literally cut the worst promo in the history of WWE
>>
>>2724833
>>2724853
She used to have a bunch of tweets where she cussed a whole bunch and was pretty insulting. They're years old and deleted now but I'm thinking that's more indicative of how she is than her unconvincing TV persona
>>
>>2724833
Did she act different when she was over in NXT? Cuz I smell creative's interference all over her character, given how utterly non-aggressive she as as a wrestler.

I mean, anyone who's a wrestling super-fan shouldn't be that gentle.

>>2724851
>Bitchy high-school cheerleader types
>Not having eating disorders
>succeeding in college
You're painting a picture that supports my point perfectly

I'll add the caveat: If she wasn't a catty bitch in high-school, she at least become intimately familiar with the personality through those around here, then applied acting skill to duplicate it.
>>
>>2724867
She was cringe back then too.
>>
>>2724860
Correction: She made the best possible promo out of the worst premise ever.

Because she's good.
>>
>>2724860
She was the only good thing about that promo. She wasn't great at all but at least she seemed more natural. Everything else seemed like typical Old Day-esque writing that WWE is synonymous with.
>>
Is Mrs Flapper scheduled for RAM tonight?
>>
>>2724742
im A hUGGER
>>
time for her to go bra and panies match to try and save her """"""""""""career""""""""""""""
>>
>>2724851
Me, if my most beautiful dreams come true.
>>
>>2724865
You can curse a lot and still be a nice person. Byaley was just playfully insulting her friends, everybody does that. Obviously she doesn't have the mindset of an actual child like on TV but the friendly super fan stuff all seems real.
>>
>>2724742
Not a big Bayley fan but I feel bad for her. She's poor on the mic but decent enough in the ring. Her booking has been incredibly dire though.
>>
>>2724919
friends of mine went to high school with baylmeme and she was a mean vulgar bully
>>
File: 1485826906136.jpg (1MB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485826906136.jpg
1MB, 1125x1500px
>>2724742
Fuck off, she's shit
>>
On NXT she was actually okay even during promos.

The problem is that the shitty scripts on the main roster kill pretty much everybody, who doesn't get at least some freedom.
>>
>>2724922
really good sources m9
>>
>>2724933
>shitty scripts
she did a free promo in raw talk and is probably one of the worst promos in the last few years
>>
>>2724867
>Did she act different when she was over in NXT?
Yes. She got more serious while feuding with Asuka and basically told her to get fucked during their contract signing. It wasn't very convincing but they at least tried.
>>
>>2724942

I generally liked her stuff with Sasha on RAW talk. I mean you will always find people who write "CRINGE" under everything.

If Stone Cold would hold his 3:16 promo today, it would still get "cringe-posted" out of existence.
>>
>>2724950
cringe post tbqh senpai
>>
i like bayley because she really seems like the nice girl she looks to be.
>>
>>2724929
>Did not notice Leno's face from thumbnail on phone

Scary
>>
I know I'll get made fun for citing them, but WhatCulture made a pretty good point about NXT Bayley being child-like innocence/naivete vs RAW Bayley being a literal child. Also it's MUCH easier to be a heel in this business than a face, which is why Alexa gets away with formulaic generic blonde bitch promos and getting praised for making that one mean look because it's all she needs to make.
>>
>>2724955
this, I feel bad for her now as a person.

also she has a big ol butt which I like
>>
>>2724997
To say that its easier to be a heel implies that a person really has a choice. Most people are either natural faces or heels, and its nobody's fault if they happen to fit into the harder track.

Its really more accurate to say that natural heels just tend to be the better performers.

Also, the reason why Bliss is great is because if you watch her during her match, she's ALWAYS doing something with her face (something she has in common with Miz). That's called selling (which doesn't just mean just making bumps look convincing).

If you combine that quality of high-level selling with actual wrestling ability, you get a performer that looks like Kenny Omega, cuz half the appeal of that guy is his selling.
>>
>>2725382
>which doesn't just mean just making bumps look convincing

which is convenient, because she doesnt take any bumps.
>>
>>2724742 Not me. She's not an underdog anymore, there's no reason to believe in her, past her entrance. She wrestled a midget as a babyface last night, and lost in a way so pitiful, it made me say, "REALLY? Like that?". Women on Raw are gonna suck until a beast like Jax gets the belt, so the other girls look like they have to legitimately try to win.
>>
>>2725382
>Also, the reason why Bliss is great is because if you watch her during her match, she's ALWAYS doing something with her face (something she has in common with Miz). That's called selling (which doesn't just mean just making bumps look convincing).

Sasha is doing that as a face as well and even more so as a heel. That is not really that special.
>>
>>2725382
>Also, the reason why Bliss is great is because if you watch her during her match, she's ALWAYS doing something with her face
Everyone does this, especially heels do this pronounced heel facial expression thing. Heel This is literally heeling 101. Even the most boring of heels like Randy Orton or Alberto Del Rio or record low ratings era heel Seth did all this. Jinder does it, everyone does it. Not very special.

The actual hard part is taking the bumps that go along with this, and it's funny that Alexa took none at all.

>Most people are either natural faces or heels, and its nobody's fault if they happen to fit into the harder track.
Tell me a single character that had it harder when they became heel? It's kind of a universal thing in life where talking shit is always easier than talking something more positive.
>>
>Let's go Bayley
'Male' voices
>Let's go Bliss
Little girl voices

LEL, someone post that pic of the fat smark faggot dressed as Bayley.
>>
someone post her spinning retard attack
>>
>>2725471
>LEL, someone post that pic of the fat smark faggot dressed as Bayley.
They both have cringeworthy fans. Just go on twitter and check out all the weirdos with the Little Miss Bliss shirts. Bayley and Bliss have the most weirdos as fans.
>>
>>2724871
This. Imagine how much worse This Is Your Life would have been with Carmella or Nia Jax.
>>
>>2724763
They had a few decent matches in NXT, that's basically it. But I guess they at least had decent matches, something Bliss has never done.
>>
>smarks complain about Bliss's height and how unrealistic it looks for her to beat up normal sized women
>they don't see any irony in this
>they demand Finn Balor have a competitive match with Brock
>>
>>2725498
>Imagine how much worse This Is Your Life would have been with Carmella

Guess who will get a push on SD next...
>>
>>2725559
>another person justifying because muh vanilla midgets
That's because vanilla midgets are great at wrestling you retard. Alexa is the worst wrestler on the roster.
>>
File: Extreme Rules 2017.jpg (172KB, 896x504px) Image search: [Google]
Extreme Rules 2017.jpg
172KB, 896x504px
Diz nigga kno wot it iz.
>>
>>2724757
This. Bayley is a spic and just gives off a degenerate aura. I would wager a night with the real bayley would be heavy drinking, followed by a BJ while I play my gameboy, closing with us cuddling laughing about how we hate niggers.

>>2725584
But she's the best female on the mic
>>
>>2725679
>But she's the best female on the mic
Not anywhere close to being so good to justify for having worse wrestling ability than the old divas did.
>>
Bayley had (and still has) potential but, predictably, she's been totally mishandled since her Raw debut.
She was the heart of NXT's women's division when that show was still good. All they had to do was copy paste on Raw what already worked on NXT. A child could have told you Bayley works best as an underdog who has to fight long and hard just to be taken seriously, then finally reaches the top of the mountain in a big match. Instead, they prematurely ejaculated the championship all over her and had her break Charlotte's streak before WrestleMania because Vince.

She'll probably languish in obscurity until she can start fresh on Smackdown. Sadly, that's probably the best thing for her at this point.
>>
>>2725498
Carmella is based, kys
>>
>>2725679
>But she's the best female on the mic
I would listen to 10 Nikki Cross or Summer Rae promos over Bliss' sleep inducing ones. Bitch is painfully bland and has no charisma
>>
>>2724794
so what exactly was her Davina Rose character like personality wise? i always figured it was the bayley character but instead of cranked to 11 she was cranked to like a 4 or 5.
>>
>>2725683
>wrestling ability
hahahaha

>>2725739
>nikki cross and summer rae
Come on lol Now you're just seething. If you said nikki storm you would have a point. But cross? Dont be ridiculous
>>
>>2725429
>>2725450
>B-b-but everyone makes faces!
>tfw some people don't pay enough attention to performances to notice that some people sell better than others.
"Looking angry or disgusted while you fight" is not advanced selling. I'm talking about the faces that Miz makes when he loses his title or gets kicked in the nuts. Or how Alexa constantly flits between anger, amusement, fear, and satisfaction during a typical fight.

The fact that you don't see facial expressions and only care about technical wrestling and bumps is why you two are autistic.

>>2725450
>Tell me a single character that had it harder when they became heel?
You're missing the point. They tend not to book natural faces as heels. Could you imagine Heel Bayley? Or Apollo Crews? Or how about Heel Xavier woods and Kofi Kingston? Some of those might have happened at some point, but they'd be awful.
>>
>>2725739
>and has no charisma
Oh look, its another /asp/ie who doesn't know what charisma means.

Not gonna argue about it again. Look it up so you'll be less of an idiot.
>>
>>2724851
Dude did you not gi to public school a girl like bliss could bully any girl she wants based on her looks.
Bitches are more verbal and headgames.
Most straight girls who arent niggers spics or white trash dont want to fight anyone ever
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.