[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vince has tasked you with saving the WWE, you have carte blanche

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 6

File: WWE-Superstar-Mr-McMahon-19.jpg (34KB, 406x365px) Image search: [Google]
WWE-Superstar-Mr-McMahon-19.jpg
34KB, 406x365px
Vince has tasked you with saving the WWE, you have carte blanche to do whatever you want to achieve this.

The one condition that the catalyst must be a new character to be introduced to the main show, it can be anyone from NXT, developmental, repackaged main undercard or a new hiring, assuming it's someone that would realistically come to the WWE.

What are you gonna do, /asp/?
>>
Hire Dave Meltzer as an in-ring performer, his gimmick is getting under his opponents skin through stuttering criticism and updated ratings as the match progresses
>>
>>2724231
Won't work as long as Kevin Dunn is around as he will ruin the booking.
>>
>>2724231
Hire Vince Russo write TV for RAW. Consultants = Ed Ferrera, Disco Inferno, Jeremy Borash, Mark Madden, Matt Hardy

Hire Kevin Sullivan to book TV for SmackDown. Consultants = Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Jim Ross, Raven, Paul Heyman
>>
>>2724272
Forgot to say hire BOBBY LASHLEY
>>
Hire jim cornette, he will eventually kill kevin dunn and everything will go better
>>
1. Push Brian Kendrick to the fucking moon
2. ???
3. Profit
>>
>>2724303
Cringe
>>
>>2724231
>fire Kevin Dunn
>Asuka goes to Smackdown and dominates there, Alexa stays on RAW and dominates there
>Buy the Broken Matt gimmick already and end the nostalgia act, make the Broken Universe a fulcrum for all the weirder and wackier characters like New Day and Bray Wyatt and Sanity and so on
>as Bayley fans get older, have her go Sting and be a dark edgy avenger to keep both Asuka and Alexa on their toes
>put the Universal title on Braun once he recovers and have him be the monster undefeatable champ
>use Bork and Roman sparingly, mostly fighting each other, so their fans get something to smile at and they don't shit up other people's storylines
>have Ciampa come up to the main roster once he recovers, let him have a strong debut, then have Gargano attack him before being dragged away by security, leading to an angle where Gargano is trying to get called up from NXT so he can go after Ciampa whilst Ciampa is running riot on the main roster (maybe give him the US title on Smackdown once KO gets the WWE World title he deserves)
>ask Asuka out, see if she likes shy subby boys
>>
>>2724323
Oh, nearly forgot:

>make Southpaw Regional a full series on the Network
>have Broken Universe hijinks make Breezango, Cena, Rusev and Lana, the Club and whoever was the Sea Creature switch to their Southpaw gimmicks full time
>>
>>2724340
PPS: In terms of main roster women who like to tease and be served by shy subby boys, Alexa is fine too.
>>
>>2724340
The leading theory on the Sea Creature's identity is Randall, innit?
>>
>>2724231

Put the belt on Goldust
Put someone through a table/announcer desk every week
Unscripted promos
>>
>>2724346
If that is the case then definitely switch him to the Sea Creature gimmick. (You could say that the Sea Creature got riled because too many people were diving into the ocean.)
>>
>>2724354
I bust out laughing. Full on bah hah hah.
>>
>>2724348
Doing the table spot every week will lead to diminishing returns
>>
>>2724367

It worked for the dudleys
>>
>>2724248
Would buy. Real time star ratings.
>>
>>2724323
I like this, especially the ciampa part.
>>
>>2724371
The Dudleys emerged in a promotion where table spots were so common that they were standard punctuation in a match.
>>
>>2724376

Exactly, so that's what we'll be doing with me in charge.
>>
>>2724323
While having Bayley do a Sting-like "Whitest meat babyface to brooding anti-hero" turn sounds at the very least interesting and something I've never thought of before, I'm positive Bayley doesn't have what it takes to make this work.
>>
>>2724380
That's the trick of it, though - if she's brooding in the shadows then you can rely on lighting and camera angles and she doesn't need any acting ability whatsoever, provided you don't let her talk.

>>2724379
The point is that the Dudleys didn't get over with table spots because table spots weren't special in ECW - they got over with solid character work, and they happened to get plenty of practice with table spots at the same time so they could eventually be trusted to do shit like putting Mae Young through a table. They were never solely about the tables.
>>
>>2724231
Samoa Joe beats Lesnar and goes on a winning streak for the better part of a year.

Joe feeling cocky offers an open challenge to whoever feels brave enough to step up.

Jay Lethal hits the ring and wins the title.
>>
>>2724391

Listen anon.
I'm going to do an extra table spot for every time you complain.
Every time someone in the crowd rolls their eyes when they get set up - Table spot
Every time you bitch online - Table spot
I will pay people to post online about how much they love the tables.
The ladders and chairs will be removed from the PPV.
The main event at wrestlemania will take place on a giant table.
You will whisper enough and I will make D-Von Dudley the GM of Raw.
>>
>>2724402
I will agree to your terms on 2 conditions:

1: Bubba Ray is appointed GM of Smackdown.
2: Sandman enters the Royal Rumble at number 1, and does his entrance routine for a sufficient length of time that he hits the ring about 5 minutes after number 30 does.
>>
>>2724413

Welcome to the creative team.
>>
>>2724248
>Well, y'know, there really wasn't anything special about that entrance. It was just an entrance. CFO$ tried, and, y'know, they uh. They did a good job with your music. But you didn't really do much with it, you just, uh, y'know. You just walked down. Now Ric Flair, when he did his ring entrance, he would--
Gets punched.
>Well, that was just a punch. Well -- well I shouldn't say it was just a punch, it was a pretty good punch. I may have a pretty bad bruise tomorrow, actually. It was a good punch. I liked it.
>>
File: johnnygargano.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
johnnygargano.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>Make the wrestlers salaried employees, not freelance contractors, give them some kind of 401(k) or something to take care of their futures so they won't be suing me in 20 years.
>Get Vince and Dunn out, put in guys who are smarter than me and know how to book. Off the top of my head, I dunno who those guys are. Paul E comes to mind.
>Make it clear to these guys that they are trying to get as many people over as possible. We're not trying to coast on TV rights, we're trying to make the best goddamn wrestling show in the world.
>Cut down on scripted promos, focus more on outlines and having the wrestlers get their own characters over.
>Cut down on the obnoxious branding and code words. Let people say words like title shot for god's sake.
>Cycle guys between the main roster and NXT. Most of the roster lives in Florida anyway, so they'd be closer to home, let guys from NXT have a tryout on the main roster, let guys from the main roster slow their pace and not have to do the house show grind for a while. And it'd keep rosters fresh and give us new combinations.
>Call Gedo and tell him we can make ONE MILLION YEN if we do a Cena vs. Tanahashi series at the Dome and Wrestlemania. Try and parlay this into a relationship between NJPW and WWE.

As for the new guy, my personal favorite is Johnny Gargano.
>>
>>2724231
Push the guy the fans are actually behind. /thread.
>>
Bring in Cornette AND Russo. The fighting would be hilarious to relive.

Cut RAW down to 2 hours, bring back Sunday Night Heat, and bring back the Hardcore Belt.

The "new" character will be Pope from TNA because I always liked him and I'm not changing the gimmick.
>>
File: 1495658010916.jpg (96KB, 1024x750px) Image search: [Google]
1495658010916.jpg
96KB, 1024x750px
>>2726847
I'm so glad Ohio produces the best wrestlers in the world right now.
>>
>>2726847
This
The NXT system should be almost like a league with power rankings for the year, if you constantly lose then you go down the power rankings and go down to NXT, if you don't wrestle enough then you aren't registered on the rankings and can't fight for titles etc. If you want maths on the rankings it can be Win/loss % x1 for every 5 matches you have so if you wrestle 20 matches winning 50% x 4 = 200 you have a power ranking of 200. If you wrestle 3 matches but win all three you have 100% but x0= So you have a power ranking of 0 or N/A
>>
File: rhyno.jpg (62KB, 853x390px) Image search: [Google]
rhyno.jpg
62KB, 853x390px
>>2727322
>tfw Ohio is better than you at something sports related for the first time ever.
Oh well, at least we have Rhyno.
>>
>>2727282
>Hire Cornette
>Hire Russo
>Tell them whichever one is alive at the end of the next Mania gets full creative control of the company for life.
>If both of them are alive, neither one gets it.
>>
File: 1494288350252.png (34KB, 777x818px) Image search: [Google]
1494288350252.png
34KB, 777x818px
>>2727788
We'll kick your ass for the umpteenth time Michigan. Stay salty.
>>
Roman Reigns
>>
>>2724231
Take the wrestlers with the worst promos and put them into a WWE League.

Each week, make games, everyone fights versus everyone else on the league. Half of the games on RAW and half on SDL. If you want, put playoffs in it. The one with the most wins or the winner of the playoffs gets an opportunity to win a WWE title or a match at Wrestlemania. Make it more of a sport so you can have different stories and not just "I'm the best" "No, I AM the greatest".

For example, have 12 wrestlers :
>Samy Zain
>Baron Corbin
>Kalisto
>Apollo Crews
>Erick Rowan
>Bo Dallas
>Titus O'Neil
>Aiden English
>Tye Dillinger
>Mojo Rawley
>Zack Ryder
>Elias Samson

The games don't need to last 10 or 15 minutes each, some even can last like a minute. The important point is that every game counts, and not only for a feud.

And if you want some stories :

> half from RAW, half from SDL, so you can have home and away wrestlers
> corrupted referees
> interventions
> some complex rules that allow hacks

Take the two best from RAW and make them go on a BO3 or BO5 match
Same for SDL
The winner from RAW versus the winner from SDL at Survivor Series or in another big crossover PPV

Do it twice a year (from May to October and from November to March) if you want it to become the usual thing or once a year if you want it to replace the post-Wretlemania drama-less period
>>
>>2727718
Nah, rankings would overcomplicate it. Just let guys get cycled every...I dunno. 6ish months.
>>
>>2727879
Add a promotion-relegation system between one guy from SDL/RAW and the champion of NXT and some rematches after some things have been seen on video or something, some things to make the calculations of some wrestlers wrong
>>
>>2726847
One million yen is not even 10k dollars, man.
>>
>>2728068
Yeah, but he doesn't know that.
>>
>>2724302
THIS! However you would have to put Heyman on Smackdown since I think Corny believes that ECW ripped SMW off.
>>
>>2724302
>>2728143
If you hired Cornette, you wouldn't want him on the main roster. He's said himself if he went to WWE, he'd want to work for NXT.
>>
Have Bray reform the family, with new people if needed. Have two of them win the RAW tag titles, and Bray win the Universal Title. Maybe even recruit a Cruiserweight and have them help him win. Have them hold a bunch of titles for a while. People start to realize they need to join together to beat them, maybe low and mid card guys first, but can't beat them. Then have some of the guys higher on the card join together, even guys who are rivals (like Dean and Miz), for their mutual benefit. They get close, maybe even win matches occasionally, but then their old rivalries come back. At this point have Finn get a title match at the next PPV. He gets jumped, and Gallows and Anderson make the save, reforming The Club. He wins the belt. Maybe have it be at the Rumble. Have Barrett return in the Rumble, with the old Nexus theme. Then later in the Rumble Justin Gabriel comes out too. They team up and Wade wins. Next night he comes out, does "I've got some bad news for ya" and announces he brought back up. Gabriel comes out, along with some guys from NXT, maybe No Way Jose, Cien, Strong, etc.
>>
>>2724231
Have Otunga shoot himself on live television.
Revert the club to Biscuits and Gravy and X-PAC is their manager.
Give Roman Reigns a Kane mask and pretend he's Kane, but he's only allowed to do the choke slam and walk slowly. He's also blind, so he always ends up chokeslamming the referee.
Finn Bàlor now must dress in green and he's the kayfabe son of Hornswaggle, he gets kayfabe injured by KO and Samoa Joe crushing him between their bellies.
Now the top face guy on Raw is Finnswaggle, and he must face Glueman for the universal title, that Brock left on the floor somewhere while he was busy not messing up Earth's gravity to avoid human extinction.
Big Show is chained to Otunga's coffin while said coffin is dragged by a car.
>>
>>2726717
Top kek
>>
>>2728373
Approved
>>
>Sacrifice the entire McMahon bloodine to resurrect Andre the Giant.
>Sodomise Andre the Giant zombie.
>Sell WWE for a fuckton because all I've ever wanted in life is to buttfuck Andre.
>>
What I wouldn't do is make a shitty retro PPV with a penis logo called Great Balls of Fire.

That would be a horrible idea.
>>
>>2724231

Roster Shakeup:
-All Cruiserweights are RAW brand, 205 Live is kill, also Cruiserweight limit extended to 220 lbs
-All women are on RAW, have a match at a PPV to consolidate the belts, you don't need any angle beyond that
-All Tag Teams to Smack!Down, PPV match consolidates the titles

Management/Booking changes:
-Stephanie is muzzled and locked in a crate somewhere.
-Every last writer is fired.
-Kevin Dunn is publicly executed
-Offer Heyman a job booking Smack!Down, ask if he has anyone he'd want to lend a hand with that and hire them, also ask who he'd recommend for a head writer of RAW.
-Look into three or four guys that know they're ass from their elbow to put RAW together, poach Delirious from ROH if necessary
-For both shows, hire a Continuity Girl whose sole job it is to make sure that shit makes internal sense.

Miscellaneous:
-Give the US Title a TV stip that says it must be defended on the weekly TV show once every 30 days, even rename it the TV Championship, not like anyone cares about it at this stage anyway
-No more scripted promos. They make writing weekly shit on the fly impossible and they're usually dogshit anyway. Once the angle and shit is roughly outlined, we'll let the wrestlers know what points they should be making, what they need to emphasize, and generally give them some bullet points, but otherwise let them fucking cut a promo on their own, so that MAYBE someone can demonstrate some charisma
-Two man commentary desks. Byron and Otunga are fired, Booker T is sent back to the State Facility For The Mentally Incontinent

Oh, and since I have to, bring up Bobby Roode to Smack!Down. Signal to Heyman that I want him and AJ all over the main event scene as soon as it can be booked in that direction
>>
Let's start with some staff changes
>Fire Kevin Dunn
>Hire hollywood directors for the camera work
>Hire old wrestlers with experience as the bookers
>Only 2 commentators , 1 colour and a Mauro

Then we will work on the brands
>Nxt will stay a place for rookies to train , but also for superstars who didn't make it on tv (yet)
>Give each show a gimmick , the land of oppertunity thingy from Shane is a good example
>Make the war between the raw and smackdown more intense , more interaction between the show , more intershow matches at big payperviews. And make the greed for superstars of other shows part of the storylines.

Let's put some effort on the superstars
>If wrestlers get lazy or are really bad in what they do , send them to nxt
>If a gimmick doesn't work out right away , give the wrestler some freedom with the character
>Don't give the shows 1 face who runs the place but multiple
>More monster heels
>>
>>2724402

>The main event at wrestlemania will take place on a giant table.

It kind of already does, really.
>>
>>2728940
>Cruiserweight limit extended to 220 lbs
That would make Dolph Ziggler, Jinder Mahal and Viktor from the Ascension cruiserweights, state of WWE's billed weights.
>>
>>2724231
Remove Reigns. Get to work on sorting actual power levels instead of Reigns at the top tier and everyone else below him.

>SDL
Repackage Corbin as a silent enforcer. Never talks, but is used by the heels to win/cripple opponents instead of pulling the "lol chicken shit heel" crap they've been pulling since forever.
Centre AJ Styles as your top babyface when Cena isn't around. When Cena comes around, AJ becomes the top midcarder, chasing the US title.
Turn Orton heel on maybe Jinder, injures him with the punt
Nakamura never talks, never shows interest in titles. Maybe gets tied together with a partner who encourages him to go after the tag belts.
Break up New Day, everyone maintains a new gimmick.

>Raw
Cut to 2 hours, no Stef on screen ever, commentators must maintain kayfabe at all times and don't mention KFC or whoever is sponsoring Raw that week.
Joe beats Lesnar for the title. Becomes the top heel. Steamrolls everyone on the midcard, has to cheat to win against the main eventers. Bonus points if Heyman can be worked in somehow. Muscle Buster is used like the Punt, for occasional kayfabe injury. Uses it against Seth, who is off TV for a month.
Miz starts the IC world tour thing again, enters a long program with Balor until Finn gets his mic skills up to scratch.
>>
File: nfngj5K8mP-7.png (8KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
nfngj5K8mP-7.png
8KB, 300x250px
>>2729020
>don't mention KFC or whoever is sponsoring Raw that week.

That's not how that works, bud.
>>
>>2727884
4 months in NXT, 8 main roster. The 8 may be done in one or two stints each year, but the wrestlers must have 4 months continuous on the NXT schedule for their longevity.
>>
>>2724231
Make a fucking villain, a real credible, evil villain heel for the woman's division, maybe even a stable of villians heels, ones that don't have the looks but have the talent and maybe the skills on the mic and get proped up by a great gimmick.
I had the idea for a Dudley Sisters three woman tag team for a while, and I honestly think that if they got them over and then had them feud with Bayley, they could save he clusterfuck that is her fed run.
>>
>>2729026
It's enough that they're plastered all over the show in graphics, between matches, DURING matches, etc. We don't need Michael Cole pulling corporate slogans out the ass.
>>
>>2729800
According to the contracts? We probably do. They wouldn't do that shit unless they had to.
>>
>>2729809
Well shit anon, maybe renegotiate the fucking contract in this fantasy scenario you fucking retard
>>
>>2724231
>fire the shield
>fire all jobbers
>all women's wrestlers now work in bra and panties
>bring back trish stratus
>>
>rehire Hogan
>give him every belt including the two womens titles
>he holds them until he dies
HULKAMANIA WILL SAVE US ALL, BROTHER
>>
>>2730008
Based Attitude Era back for another run
>>
>>2724380
Bayley doesn't have the cred with fans to do that. Surfer Sting was actually over enough where doing a darker turn actually mattered. Bayley is Z-list in this company.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.