[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'm glad that the main belt doesn't even show up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170605_134509_073.jpg (27KB, 480x271px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170605_134509_073.jpg
27KB, 480x271px
>I'm glad that the main belt doesn't even show up at Raw
What did he mean by this?
>>
I dont like agreeing with whatcuckture, but I'd much rather have a belt held by a nigh unstoppable force that rarely shows up, even inside pay per views, than giving the belt to someone who was a jobber a few months ago for the sheer purpose of appealing to street shitters.

Unrelated, I feel that Joe winning last night and fighting against lesnar will give him a chance to have a face turn. He is extremely arrogant and being squashed by lesnar could humble him.

I was sick of heel joe since day 1.
>>
>>2724196
>>
>>2724215
Except you have to do your part to build up challengers for the dude.

So far we have two dudes that were built at all and the rest just are there. It wouldn't matter so much if raw had interesting feuds in the meanwhile.
>>
>>2724215
Thing is WWE is a TV show and not a legitimate competition. Things like that can happen in UFC and still maintain the title's prestige because it's rewarded on skill but people need storylines that make the title matter in wrestling because it's fake and meaningless otherwise
>>
There's something to it.

This situation would be a lot easier to stomach if
1) Brock hadn't stopped caring two years ago.
2) It wasn't all just to get Roman over in a year.

If Brock actually tried and there was some mystery to who was gonna beat him instead of it just being guys getting squashed for a year then Roman wins at Mania, this could be a very cool situation.
>>
>>2724196
blampied cuck knows what he is talking about for once you don't see the UFC heavyweight belt every PPV and back in the territory days the champ didn't do every house show he was used a a big draw for certain events
>>
>>2724196
All the draws from Hulk Hogan back were draws because you didn't get to see them often. Lesnar is a draw because you don't get to see him much. When John Cena was out with an injury or stepped away to act, he became a bigger draw when he returned. The Rock and Stone Cold seem to be exceptions to this, but even Stone Cold was hotter with the fans after being out for 9 months to get neck surgery and The Rock was a bigger draw after being away for years.
If they're on tv every week they stop feeling special. If they're in matches every week, PPVs start to feel like tv episodes. You can't miss someone if they never leave.
>>
>>2724215
>whatcuckture
>not cuckculture
>>
>>2728256
Nigga what? Back in the hulk hogan days and before, a champion was a face that squashed a jobber at every show for years in a row until it was time to transition to a new top guy.
>>
>>2728256
I remember back in the day the rule about the champion having to defend his belt once every 30 days. This might be one of the reasons I'd like to have a champ who at least shows up every 30 days.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.