[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>buried Becky >buried Sasha >buried Bayley >can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 124
Thread images: 5

File: bliss.jpg (127KB, 579x483px) Image search: [Google]
bliss.jpg
127KB, 579x483px
>buried Becky
>buried Sasha
>buried Bayley
>can't wrestle
>overrated generic blonde heel promos
>responsible for the WORST promo of the modern era that had a RECORD LOW RATING
Literally worse than Roman Reigns.
>>
As bad as Vince becoming champion was back then, at least he was willing to take bumps. Bliss can't even do that. It also appears that she has, since her main roster push on Smackdown, not improved AT ALL. Like shit, Charlotte got pushed due to nepotism being the worst of the four horsewoman; but she improved herself A LOT since then. Alexa can't even do that. She's because of this arguably the worst champion WWE has ever had.
>>
>>2723444
>is the hottest bimbo since Trish
>>
>>2723444

When did she bury Sasha?
>>
>>2723444
>>2723467
Literally and unironically SEETHING over a 5-0 woman

I'd tell you to have sex but I don't want to take the chance that you might make another you.
>>
File: ratto.jpg (18KB, 400x264px) Image search: [Google]
ratto.jpg
18KB, 400x264px
>soooo CUTE OMG!!1!
>>
>>2723477
>5'0
Oh please, don't try to give her any more undeserved credibility, she is 4'11. Sorry I like to fuck real women, not borderline midgets.
>>
>>2723444
Been saying it for months that she is like the 4th worst female worker on the main roster. Only Dana, Nia and Carmella are worst in the ring. Her promo work is serviceable. Nowhere near as good as her fanboys try to make them out to be. I honestly don't get why she was so randomly pushed to the moon. She was a SD jobber basically, then one day someone said "push her dammit!" Sure as hell wasn't because of her ring work or even mic skills at the time.

>more than likely fucker her way to the top
>it has happened before
>many people say that Sunny, Kelly Kelly and Sable did the same

Only reason I can guess why she got such a random and massive push.
>>
>>2723475
I have a strong suspicion Sasha is eventually going to bury the fuck out of Bliss. Yes, Sasha was stuck doing cruiserweight shit, but she was at least on the show, and won her match.

Bayley is buried, Emma is hurt, Mickie and Nia are MIA. Who else is there to feud with Bliss? Her lack of in-ring skills are going to cause the fans to turn on her soon. I think Sasha is taking the belt before Summer Slam
>>
>>2723444
>giving a shit about women's ""wrestling""

seek sunlight ya neckbeard, She's kinda hot which is enough to be on top of the female division
>>
Women's wrestling has always, at every level, been about looks over everything else. You're surprised Vince McMahon is putting over the hottest blonde on the roster?
>>
>>2723489
Nia will likely be back. They had an arrangement that Nia would help her for a shot at the title.

Sasha getting a decent title reign...I believe that, when I see that. Vince hates her and the only thing that keeps her afloat is the fact, that she is pretty much the most over woman left on the roster.
>>
>>2723489
>fans will turn on her
>because of her in ring
lol this is why I came to this board. Reading what fat sweaty neckbeards think is a guilty pleasure of mine
>>
>>2723444
p much
>>
>>2723503
fucking this, only nu males care about womens wrestling
>>
>>2723471
>being attracted to a jewish midget
>>
>>2723444
Wonder how many dicks she's sucked to get where she is.
>>
>>2723483
>Being a size queen
>About women
Lets be honest, you do NOT fuck women.
>>
>>2723487
>I honestly don't get why she was so randomly pushed to the moon. She was a SD jobber basically
Dunn & Vince like her. And she was pushed almost immediately on SDL. She's been pushed hard for about 9 months now.
>>
>>2723444
BLISSBERG 1.75 SAYS I JUST KILLED YOUR RATINGS
>>
>>2723503
Naomi being the blondest?
>>
>>2723551
>thinks an almost midget would make for a good fuck
Either you lack any experience on this topic, or you have a midget fetish.
>>
>>2723536
Reminder that Rosenburg straight-up asked her if she was jewish and she told his jew ass, "No."

You're operating on about the same level as the size queens and Asuka-spammer with how you combine blind hate and complete ignorance.
>>
>>2723444
>draws dimes
>over as fuck
>marketable as fuck
>hot
Yeah, she really is female Roman
>>
>>2723564
Protip: There's a reason that some heterosexual men call their girlfriends "my shorty".

The reason being that they have good taste and aren't seething closet-cases like you.
Now please, go climb your imaginary girlfriend and ride her off into the sunset like the horse she is.
>>
>>2723571
Didn't help Sasha either though...
>>
>>2723580
Bliss is also white.
>>
>>2723586
Yes goy. Alexis (((Kaufman))) is white
>>
>>2723586
Sasha is still more over and used for PR stuff more than any other women, I think.
>>
>>2723589
fuck off /pol/
>>
>>2723589
see
>>2723565
>tfw there are children who consider themselves redpilled, yet think every german name is a jewish name
Go watch more Scarlet Johansson movies, goy.
>>
>>2723589
Oh my God, you are trying too fucking hard
>>
>>2723571
>Roman is hot
Slit your wrists.
>>
>>2723604
If you don't want to go gay for Roman then you are incontrovertibly a homo
>>
She is exactly Kevin Dunn's type of woman. That's why she is in the place she is.
>>
>>2723579
Yes, because women are on average shorter than men. That doesn't change the fact that 4'11 is way too short, and you thinking otherwise either shows that you're a 5'2 manlet, or you have had no experience in this field.
Also:
>using shawty as justification
>in 2017
Please, continue to post more things to show us how disconnected from reality you really are.
>>
SEETHING
>>
>>2723641
>My fetish for man-sized bean-poles is universal and correct
No, you're a freak who's projecting his virginity.

You also literally don't know what a midget is.
>>
>>2723641
>obsessing over a womans height
We are seeing fedora levels never thought possible!
>>
>>2723659
>actually excusing WOMANLETS in tyool 2017
holy fuck get a grip
>>
>>2723706
no, seriously, it doesn't matter how many times you say it, every man knows that you're a freak for loving bean-poles.

Wrestling is not your magical realm, weirdo.
>>
>>2723444
>spent his career burying guys who didn't have the "look"
>buries the entire women's division with a 4'10" womlet

What did HHH mean by this?
>>
>>2723741
Are you seriously arguing that women should live by the same standards as men?

Back to Tumblr with that retardedness.
>>
>>2723444
WWE's current booking is way too in love with getting their heels heat. This goes to the point where they debase their faces so thoroughly that no one even cares about them. Alexa will keep running roughshod over everyone despite her lack of wrestling talent because everyone she feuds with will lose any and all momentum halfway through the feud. This is especially bad on the women's side of things where there are only like 5 women who are charismatic and good enough at wrestling not to embarrass themselves every match.
>>
>>2723747
>men's divisions need big strong guys as champs to retain credibility
>women's divisions won't lose credibility with a Jewish dwarf rat as champ

The fucking state of you virgin smarks.
>>
>>2723751
They're giving every face the Daniel Bryan treatment. They actually are delusional enough to think that Bryan got over BECAUSE of their booking, and not in spite it. Problem is that no other face is good enough at connecting with the crowd, so they all suffer.

You can have heels win the majority of the time and still draw dimes, but you have to keep your faces strong.
>>
>>2723752
>Still calling Alexa a jew
Well, opinion discarded if you're just going to embarrass yourself like that.
>>
>>2723654
>>2723659
>You also literally don't know what a midget is.

http://www.lpaonline.org/faq-#Definition

>Little People of America (LPA) defines dwarfism as a medical or genetic condition that usually results in an adult height of 4'10" or shorter
>Alexa is 4'11

>>2723659
I am not the one white knighting some ugly overrated chick I am never gonna fuck.
>>
>>2723757
Hopefully that 1.75 rating snaps their booking department out of their post-DB stupor. Shit, even Roman Reigns gets buried by their booking. He constantly gets made out to be an idiot and gets beaten regularly due to the constant stream of interference and other retarded booking decisions. Add to this the fact that his poorly written promos make him come off like an insincere dickweed and you have the makings of a very unlikable character that you can't take seriously in the ring. It's part of the reason people react so violently to him.
>>
>>2723444
The state of Bayley fans.

Can you be any more of a mark?
>>
>>2723770
>Alexa
>ugly
Confirmed for jealous hamplanet. Seriously, you make it too easy to spot you cunts.
>>
>>2723444
How are the first 3 bad?
>>
>>2723786
Sasha is way more talented than Jewlexa
>>
BBWTS
>>
>>2723784
She looks like a rat bruh. I am sorry I don't play the whole "lower my standards so my fantasy can feel more attainable" thing you white knighting betas try to pull.
>>
>virgins lowering their standards to the point where they find Bliss not only attractive but gettable in their own delusion

KEK
>>
>>2723793
I want /pol/ to stop making racists look bad.

>>2723805
Also, stop samefagging. I'm calling it now that you're Asuka-spammer.
>>
>>2723444

I'm so fucking tired of Trish Lite 2.0 she fucking sucks desu
>>
>>2723770
She's entertaining. You're not. Well kind of, except more of a "let's see what the autist does next" kinda way
>>
>horse and fridge save division
>rat kills it
based bliss
>>
>Sasha is too small to be a believable champion!

6 months later:

> Alexa should be champion forever!

The state of virgin smarks these days...
>>
>watching women's wrestling for the wrestling and wanting it to be credible
>watching women's wrestling at all
You virgin smarks are insufferable.
>>
>>2724429
>>Sasha is too small to be a believable champion!
Who ever said that for a women's champion?
More people made fun of her hairline than her size
>>
>>2724479

Read that a lot back then.
>>
>>2724472
As are the losers that get so triggered by people liking things they don't
>>
>>2724481
Where?
Show me something that is not a one-off piss poor trolling attempt.
I would bet that horse photoshop pics of Banks would outnumber posts concerning her size 15-to-1
>>
I don't get this generic blonde thing. Blondes are hot as fuck. Just about every non naturally blonde person in the world is dying their hair to look like us.
>>
>>2724615
Which is why it's generic and boring now
>>
>>2724620
what do you suggest E should be doing instead?
>>
>Women need to be weak and just look good or I become so insecure with my tiny penis, that I need to hide and cry in a corner.

The state of gamma males these days...
>>
>RAMlets overjoyed when Alexa gets pulled to the red side
>RAM squanders Alexa
>s-she sucks
Give her back then
>>
>>2723589
There's a reason why we call her Blissberg
>>
I don't get the love for her or why she's getting such a huge push. She's cringe-worthy (then again, so is 95% of her division).
I'm just glad the womanlet is winning and setting an example for all us humanlets.
>>
>>2724783
>I don't get the love for her or why she's getting such a huge push.
Bliss is the diva Edge, mediocre in the ring and overrated on the mic with her over the top facial expressions. She's getting pushed because HHH wants to fuck her like Vince wanted to fuck Edge.
>>
>Nipple H
>>
>>2723467
plus her ''finisher'' is a shitty DDT.
>>
>>2724828
>Vince wanted to fuck Edge
I think Steph wanted to fuck Edge, Edge wasn't getting super pushed until he was on SD with Steph as GM. I think that's the reason HHH hated Edge.
>>
>>2723489
Hopefully the women's division will soon disappear along with the flippy purple manlet shit, completely unnecesary segments that add nothing to the show and the crowd clearly gives zero fucks about.
>>
>>2724661
It has nothing to do with that you drooling retard. Heels aren't supposed to be fucking running through everybody with such ease.
>>
>>2724828
This is actually one of the more accurate descriptions of Bliss I've ever seen.
>>
>>2724882
Name one good woman finisher
>>
>>2724899
The Eclipse.
>>
Bliss is the hero we need
>>
>>2723444
She's gorgeous, a great talker, and isn't even as bad a wrestler as people make out.

I'd love to have a queening stool session with her.
>>
>>2724899
Crippler Crossface

>London bridge is part of the captcha solution
>>
>>2723560
>working the SJW bucks.

Faggots and Nu-males have money too.
$$ Ching Ching $$
>>
>>2723444
Fem Hogan?
>>
>>2723444
I'm glad that trashcan Bayley got buried. Cringiest person on the entire roster
>>
>>2724899
Stratusfaction.
>>
>>2724828
Is Triple H into girls? He married Steph for money and before that he dated a tranny and had casual sex with HBK
>>
>>2730973
>Is Triple H into girls?
He was dicking down Christy Hemme, that'd why's she got fired.
>>
>>2724615
Blondes are overpushed in the media.
>>
>>2723489
You didn't answer the question. At all.
>>
>>2723444
The goddess accepts your tithe of salt.
>>
ITT: no males that have ever gotten laid (with a human female)
>>
>>2724886
HHH hated Edge? What's the story on this I never heard that one before?
>>
>>2723471
Maryse is hotter
>>
>>2723471
>chestlet
>bimbo
lmao
>>
File: layla.jpg (100KB, 600x601px) Image search: [Google]
layla.jpg
100KB, 600x601px
>>2723471
Layla was after Trish, so no, she isn't.
>>
>>2724899
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2tttKSO4jk
>>
>>2723444
>buried Becky
>buried Sasha
>buried Bayley
These are bad things?
>>
>>2723444
As ugly as asuka or becky. A jew and a midget.
>>
>kike shilling her way to the top of the division
>>
>Romarks desperately false-flagging to pretend he's not the most overpushed sack-of-shit in decades

>>2723772
>and gets beaten regularly due to the constant stream of interference

yeah only ever losing after getting jumped by multiple wrestlers sure makes him look bad
>>
>>2735956
Your eyes are broke.
>>
>>2723612

>Dunn's type of woman

HURR RAT TEETH JOKE
>>
>>2736049
I think he meant she's white, blonde and has some tits
>>
>>2735944
Just Becky, she's /ourgirl/
>>
>>2736831
fuck off reddit
>>
>>2723444
Based Bliss sending the horsettys to the glue factory.
>>
File: lexi cringe.jpg (1MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
lexi cringe.jpg
1MB, 2048x2048px
>>2723444
At least she's good with her fans[spoiler] right?
>>
>>2737056
Holy shit the poorly-hid sneer on some of those smiles. Given the people around her I can't even completely blame her, but wow does she look uncomfortable.
>>
>>2723444
Based Shovel Gnome
>>
>>2723444
>buried Becky
Meh...
>buried Sasha
When?
>buried Bayley
Good. I like Bayley but she's honestly become one of the worst characters on RAW in recent months. Hopefully she takes a long break and returns fully repackaged
>can't wrestle
Wrestling isn't all about MOVEZ. Bliss is one of the few people on the roster who actually WORKS like a HEEL. Her psychology is on FLEEK.
>overrated generic blonde heel promos
Disagreed. She completely out shines pretty much every other woman on the microphone.
Are you under the impression that Bliss writes all of her own segments? Or are you unaware that RAW is currently being written by some of the worst writers in company history?
>>
File: 1470923323989.jpg (149KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
1470923323989.jpg
149KB, 800x820px
>>2723489
>Her lack of in-ring skills are going to cause the fans to turn on her soon. I think Sasha is taking the belt before Summer Slam
>>
>>2723444
always bump bliss
>>
>>2723444
Why is Vince pushing this vanilla midget so hard?
>>
>>2723444
>>
>>2723444
based kike
>>
>>2723444
>>
>>2737056

I really couldn't blame her, but a few of those people are relatively normal looking. Why not try to hide the sneer?
>>
>>2723444
Nice
>>
>>2723444

>such a good heel that works the audience into switching the channel
>>
>>2723444
based
Thread posts: 124
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.