[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Extreme Rules the shittiest PPV of the year so far? Who can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: vincem-660x400.jpg (28KB, 660x400px)
vincem-660x400.jpg
28KB, 660x400px
Was Extreme Rules the shittiest PPV of the year so far?
Who can save WEE from hitting new record-low ratings after this?
>>
Brock Lesnar
>>
>>2723274
>Was Extreme Rules the shittiest PPV of the year so far?

Where were your during Backlash?
>>
File: 7401163213.jpg (36KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
7401163213.jpg
36KB, 800x533px
>>2723274
>>
>>2723364
thats a ppv where history happened u fool
>>
>>2723274
No
>>
>>2723274
Fast lane
>>
For sure. At least Backlash had Jinder for spectacle, Styles' selling for more intricate stuff, and Breezango for funny shit. Outside the spotfest aspects of the main event, everything in Extreme Rules is garbage. Fuck Alexa and Neville for being lazy pieces of shit. Fuck the WWE for repetitive shit booking.
>>
>>2723356
Backlash was better. Do you even have eyes?
>>
>>2723441
Backlash had Owens vs. AJ but that had a shitty finish. Extreme Rules had a bad women's title match, the rest was okay.

The tag team match was good, the CWC match was okay, the IC match was fun and the main event was great.
>>
the worst match on extreme rules 2016 was Jericho vs Dean and it ended with an iconic tack spot

2017 Raw is fucking trash

thank god AJ doesn't have that stink on him
>>
Most of the PPVs for this year have been bullshit.

The Rumble is the only one that's all good.
Fastlane was garbage with a ton of horrible finishes.
Elimination Chamber was a bad PPV with one great match.
WrestleMania had more good than bad but hit the wall hard and got worse the longer it went on, Lesnar vs. Goldberg aside.
Payback SUUUUUUUCKED
Backlash SUUUUUUUUUUUCKED
Extreme Rules SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED

MitB will probably be good, though.
>>
>>2723274

Besides Rumble, Mania, or anything NXT/UK, this was the best PPV of the year so far. It had two great matches and three solid matches, the mixed tag and the women's match were the only low points.
>>
The Miz and Aries matches were amazing. Also, Joe won. Can't complain.
>>
>>2723412
This. Fastlane was fucking trash.
>>
cool are smarks just fucking blatant contrarians now? this was way better than backlash
>>
>>2723714
Fastlane was basically an episode of Raw.
>>
I found extreme rules to be unwatchable. Ambrose went from a fucking chainsaw last year to a match that focused heavily on the rules. I don't think I've ever seen a wwe match do that. Last year it seems like Y2J got like 100 thumbtacks stuck in him.

I don't know why this was considered extreme rules. Why not pair Sabu with Bayley and sandman with Bliss? This really needed some energy. It's shameful that the wwe doesn't do more with their top notch talent.
>>
>>2723740
Every PPV is basically an episode of Raw now. They don't mean anything anymore.
>>
>>2723274

I've forgotten the name of the shit PPV that Jinder won the championship at, but that was worse.
>>
>>2723451
>Extreme Rules had a bad women's title match, the rest was okay
AHAHAHAHAA
>The tag team match was good
AHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
>the CWC match was okay
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
>the IC match was fun and the main event was great.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
>and the main event was great.
OK this is bait
>>
Fastlane and Extreme Rules by far the worst PPV's of this year and some of the worst of all time
Backlash was decent, the main event was actually good, was fun to watch Orton throw the 2 poo in loo manlets around. Wish he did even more during the match
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.