[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will Bullet Club ever regain the good reputation it had before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 2412462362.jpg (301KB, 2048x1468px) Image search: [Google]
2412462362.jpg
301KB, 2048x1468px
Will Bullet Club ever regain the good reputation it had before Omega fucked it up?
>>
6 stars
>>
No.

>Bullet Club when Finn was the leader
A lot more serious, they just beat people up and the fans hated them
>Bullet Club when AJ was the leader
Similar to Finn's but a little goofier while not being as over the top as Kenny
>Kenny's Bullet Club
Pretty much a joke, they don't even try to be heels anymore considering how Kenny loves to be a stereotypical anime villain and pander to smarks.
>>
Kenny's is the best.
>>
>>2718586
Never, him and the Young Cucks soiled what Finn started and Styles expanded.
>>
Omega and the bucks are based and make the anti-smarks seethe
>>
File: Chetterfield.jpg (20KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Chetterfield.jpg
20KB, 512x512px
>>2718586
Honestly, Omega and the Cucks have been a bigger detriment to the club than the smarks let up. It's basically only the three of them ᶦnᶜˡᵘᵈᶦnᵍ ᶜᵒᵈʸ now. I forgot Tonga and Fale is still there because of them.
>>
>>2718601
>>2718595
These
>>
>>2718592
AJ era bullet club was a lot cleaner and goofier than Finn era but him winning the top title really legitimised it and made it a big deal
>>
>>2718586
what in the fucking sauce
>>
>>2718586
>that image
OH HELL NO!!!!!!
>>
>>2718601
This, to be honest

THE...ELITE! THE, THE, ELITE!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.