[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Brock Lesnar should be Universal Champion because he's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: download (33).jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (33).jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>"Brock Lesnar should be Universal Champion because he's a mainstream draw"
>Some of the lowest raw ratings of all time and he's champ

Lestards BTFO
>>
>doest show up at all
>>
>>2718536
What the fuck is that red thing on his shoulder?
>>
>>2718536
>doesn't show up
>ratings are in the shitter

Hmm, really activates my almonds.
>>
>>2718536
>"Brock Lesnar should be Universal Champion because those faggot-ass fans took away my main event two years ago and god dammit I'm gonna get it next year and this time they'll fucking cheer Roman, god dammit!"
ftfy
>>
>>2718536
I love Brock, and the way he's not always on TV makes him even better. But giving him the title was a mistake. It might have been better to have 3 world championships: the WWE Championship, the World Heavyweight Championship, and then the Universal Championship. And make the Universal Championship be the title that can go to both brands, and is 'above' both the Raw and Smackdown titles. It seems like a good way to not have people get pissy at part timers coming in and taking the title from the people who carry the show year round.
>>
>>2718593
I don't think "more belts" is the solution to the program, dude.
>>
>>2718602
Neither is "less belts". Shows need both a champion who can carry the average Raw, and people who can make big PPV matches. Lesnar with a title is exponentially worse than Lesnar without a title, purely because he inadvertently hurts Raw, by depriving them of a championship.
>>
>>2718611
Thing is they have a championship, the IC title, but they don't build it up at all or make it seem relevant to the main eventers. Now would be a perfect time to have the IC title main event some RAMs and build it up. Instead everyone is chasing Lesnars ghost.

I'm glad I don't watch this garbage show anymore.
>>
>>2718617
That's obviously the best method. But my idea is more of trying to plug a hole in the laziness of WWE booking.
>>
Good thing they fed Goldberg to him. What a run he's had!
>>
>>2718536
Lowest ratings because he doesn't appear. Your brain must be tiny.
>>
>>2718548

Underrated meme.
>>
>>2718678
Huh? Based jew Goldberg made that roided aryan fag look weak and scared as fuck
>>
>>2718536
>create two championships again
>realize u done goofed and the audience doesn't really care about either championship anymore
>hide one belt behind "shows up twice a year"-Lesnar so you can play hot potato with other belt

Is this what happened?
>>
>>2718536
RAM has a universal champion?..
>>
Lesnar will be back on the June 12th RAW
>>
He's a draw if he shows up.

He doesn't, thus no wonders.

Also the problem is Romanetty.

As soon as it became clear this entire year will be to build Romanetty vs No show Lesnar, viewership dropped 20%
>>
>>2718544
Its supposed to mean you're champion of the universe, but then they made it bright red, so it basically just means champion of Raw.
>>
>>2718593
>Burying the world title(s) that have actual history in favor of a gimmick title
Really one of the few things they could have done worse than what they did.
>>
>>2718536
>"Brock Lesnar should be Universal Champion because he's a mainstream draw"
Who are you quoting here? Nobody wants Lesnar as champ unless he's working on a weekly or at least a monthly (each PPV) basis.
>>
>>2719009
Lesnar should have retired with the belt after Mania... but no Vince likes throwing funny money at someone who doesn't even want to be there
>>
>>2719035

It is the only way to make people so sick of the title holder that they eventually want Roman to take the belt, just to make an end to it.
>>
>>2719036
This is true maybe, but I think after a year of an absentee champion, people's reaction will be "Good, you got the title off the part-timer, now you AND your title fuck off please"
>>
>all these smars getting worked by based brock
>>
>>2718536
>Basedburg saves WWE from low ratings Ambrose and Reigns
>WWE squandered it in the case of a month with Lesnar

Goldberg got pinned clean for this.
>>
>>2719101
>Goldberg got pinned clean for this
Um...no, sweetie. Watch again. Brock was warned by Heyman that Goldberg was stalking Lesnar for the Spear again. That's basically interference, Goldberg's still not laid down for anyone.
>>
>>2718536
>2017
>an entire roster filled with skinnyfat, average looking guys
>1998
>everyone juiced, alphas, monster truck over the top segments
yes blame the one guy every casual knows
>>
>>2719103
By this logic, if a fan cries out a warning from the sidelines (or just points), the fan has interfered and made it a dirty win.

Protip: A dirty win is constituted by the winner or his ally doing something that should have gotten them disqualified.
>>
>>2718536

IT'S LIKE TITLE GETS BURIED IF YOU NEVER SEE IT OR SOMETHING!

Did these monkeys not learn from the last fucking time Brock had a main belt? And all of this is just going to culminate into REIGNS WINS LOL anyway.
>>
>>2719036

but people don't hate Brock they just want the belt off him and defended on the regular events. Fans will still boo the fuck out of Romanetty if and when he wins it again.
>>
>>2719189
What happens in the ring is kayfabe hun. Heyman called it.
>>
>>2719207
Just fed Brock everybody the people like somewhat (Braun, Seth, Finn) and not have him do anything else and they will be so sick of it, they even accept Roman getting the title just so Brock's reign ends.
>>
>>2719189
It's a pedophile troll from discord. Ignore it.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.