[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They need to bring this nigga back on TV. He will carry the show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

They need to bring this nigga back on TV. He will carry the show when Brock isn't there
>>
Should've retained and been the face of Raw.
>>
>Stone Cold called out Paul Heyman on the jewish monopoly of the media
>The real reason he never wrestled Goldberg is because he wanted to send Bill to the gas chamber
Really makes you think
>>
>>2718411
As long as they don't let him anywhere near a mic. It kills his otherwise legit intense badass vibe
>>
>>2718545
Most of his promos on this last run were pretty good, I thought.
>>
Needs to do a little more than a spear and jackhammer though. Shit got old fast.

Add a couple more moves
>>
>>2718411
Have him feud with someone who does a ton of rest-holds, so that he can fight for more than 2 minutes.
>>
>>2718414
This. Brocketty didn't deserve to beat GOATBurg.
>>
>>2718414

Agreed. A guy that turns up every 2/3 weeks is better than a guy that sends a spokesman
>>
>>2718590
>6 month Orton-Goldberg meme feud, ending with the most ridiculous RKO-outta-nowhere ever

would watch desu
>>
>>2718411
Best gimmick ever. Not talking beyond off-mic roars was part of it.
>>
>>2718411
MAYBE!
>>
>>2718411
>>2718411
Imagine Finn Galor trying to intimidate Goldberg
>>
>>2718689
>50 year old roid monkey who got his ass kicked by a manlet while in his prime

im sure balor could take him
>>
>>2718689
Goldberg is the biggest fakest tough guy bar none.
>>
File: you.jpg (31KB, 472x874px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
31KB, 472x874px
>>2718697
>>
>>2718697

>who got his ass kicked by a manlet

Since when is grabbing someone from behind in a choke and holding on for dear life hoping someone breaks it up considered kicking someone's ass?
>>
ugly jew
>>
>>2718697
>>2718704
Have you fucking seen Blowens facing Goldberg and trying to be tough? You could hear/see his fear through his fucking voice and the way he talked. Basically he tried to hide the fact that he's a obese pussy face to face with an alpha jew
>>
>>2718411
>>
>>2718411
You act like he was there.
Goldberg appeared about as much as Brock. Only difference is that Brock actually wrestled for more than 8 minutes total during his return.
>>
A lot of people like to trash Goldberg because his style did not fit their typical wrestling match narrative.

The thing is, so many WWE die-hards will go on and on about how Vince was right to transition the business from straight professional wrestling to "sports entertainment," but then turn right around and boo anyone that doesn't go have a 20-minute classic in the ring with flashy moves galore. It never fails to amuse me when smarks do this. Often I agree with it, but never for the case of Goldberg.

Goldberg brought that feeling of legitimacy. You know when he steps in the ring, even when scripted, his opponent is going to get harmed severely due to Goldberg's high-impact offense stemming from his football and MMA-training backgrounds. It's different, and really only comparable to Brock Lesnar in modern WWE. He showed you did not need long matches with flashy moves to pop a crowd and rise to the top of the food chain. You could be equally, if not more, influential by completely obliterating the opponent.

Goldberg will probably always be my favorite wrestler of all time. I started watching four years after WCW went down, still have yet to find anyone that could work a crowd into suspending their disbelief and just going crazy like Goldberg did, and still can. Admit it, whether you liked or hated it, when he beat Brock at Survivor Series and went 2-0, you had a moment where you completely disregarded the fact it's a scripted show and marked. That's so rare in today's sterile WWE product, he remains effective 20 years after his debut, in a much different way.

Personally speaking I want him to enter next year's Rumble, totally unannounced.
>>
>>2718697
>roid monkey
You don't know what that means if you think it describes Bill Goldberg.
>>
>>2722750
probably thinks anyone who doesn't have the body of a flimsy manlet shoots steroids
>>
>>2722784
Heh, you're probably right.
>>
>>2718563
Yeh i her dat
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.