[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I know the build to this has been just terrible, but the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: extremerulesfiveway.jpg (245KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
extremerulesfiveway.jpg
245KB, 720x405px
So, I know the build to this has been just terrible, but the match is still probably going to be incredible. Five of the most talented guys in the company and they'll get a shitload of time, probably 30-40 minutes and they'll get to do a bunch of creative, gimmicky shit.

It'll be a spotfest, yeah, but it'll probably be the spotfest of the year.
>>
It will be fine
>>
>>2718220
>imply any match from these supposedly "great in-ring workers" will be anything more than moderately disappointing
>>
>>2718220
It will be as long as Roman doesn't win. I don't even hate him, but him winning is the last thing the wwe needs right now. Hopefully finn wins and doesn't get crushed right away by brock
>>
>>2718243
My problem with this match is that I can't help but assume whichever unfortunate bastard wins this will end up in the squashiest of squash matches. So presumably Roman can't win, because he gets to have a real match with Brock at Wrestlemania. So either Rollins, Finn, or Joe get their asses whooped and their pushes buried, or Bray takes one for the team again and finally has his one on one with Brock they teased two Rumbles ago. What's best for business is probably feeding Bray to Lesnar since we already know he can take a burial and still stay over. I have a feeling though that WWE is going to throw either Finn or Seth under the bus.
>>
>>2718220
I agree

>>2718242
matches like this are MADE for Roman to lose but still look strong
>>
>>2718257
The Paul Heyman angle from last week seems to confirm Finn being the one getting squashed. Build him up for Bork to squash, then Ramen faces the Beast Who Devoured the Demon Kang.
>>
>Bray Wyatt
>Talented
>>
Balor Club is forming tomorrow and will carry Finn to his second Universal Championship. Brock will still win the fued in the end, of course.
>>
>>2718220
Will it be extreme?
>>
>>2718220
>Bray
>Samoa Joe in 2017
>talented
>>
>2 guys that Roman will struggle to lift
>2 guys that Seth can easily lift
>Seth and Finn floundering around to make it cool
>high chances that Finn will get injured
>Joe interferes a pinfall
>Bray eats the pin
can't wait famalams this will be good
>>
>>2718257
>>2718265
I think you save Finn until after SummerSlam, honestly.
>>
>>2718386
I think it's gonna be Rollins fighting Lesnar now. Jeff at Summerslam. Bray at HiaC maybe. Matt at Survivor Series. Finn at Rumble (Finn not even in the Rumble). Roman at Mania.
>>
>>2718220
Seth is the only above average worker in that match.
>>
>>2718220
Any match with Roman in it will be shit by principle
>>
Joe is winning. Creative leaked it.
>>
The Tag Team steel cage will be the match of the night.

This 5-Way is just another way for them to get The Big Dog over. I have no interest in seeing it.
>>
>>2719307

While bray has not had a good match ever, Finn is very good. Plus Joe and Roman have had great matches with great opponents.
>>
>>2719363
Lol this fag
>>
>>2718353
It better be. Fatal 5-way is no DQ by default.
>>
What? All of these guys are shit and immediately change the channel tier, name one good singles match from either of them this year, I guarantee you fucking can't
>>
>>2719421
>baloring
>good
>joe past 2007
>good
>>
>>2719421
>baloretty
>good
>joe in the 2010's
>great matches
>roman
>great matches were he wasn't carried (by either the opponent or the stipulation)

Yeah, no.
>>
man, Bray is such a bummer. everything about the character is great, but the booking...
>>
Bray and roman are shit.
>>
>>2719671
and the matches...
and the promos...
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.