[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this man become a main eventer? He could be the perfect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

How does this man become a main eventer? He could be the perfect face of the company Vince is always looking for:
>not a manlet
>great natural physique
>handsome as fuck
>speaks 5 languages (ie can be an ambassador worldwide)
>never gets into any trouble
>is the consummate professional
>is a top 5 wrestler in the world
>given his style he probably has 10 more quality years ahead of him

Yeah I know his promos are sort of awkward, but that hasn't stopped them from pushing Roman, Balor and Corbin. He could also be great with a manager, but they intentionally set him up to fail the last time they tried that.
>>
His promos are very bad and lacks charisma.
He is a perfect tag team guy, who always plays off another well. That is still a great posistion to be in. People need to get this idea of "everyone I like has to be a main eventer" out of their heads.
>>
>>2718006
Buried by Vince on his own network. Ain't gonna happen
>>
>>2718013
>His promos are very bad
Lord knows, he's the only person in the company that applies to.
>lacks charisma.
Buzzwords are fun.
>>
>>2718021
>Lord knows, he's the only person in the company that applies to.

There are other bad promos out there, but his is especially boring.

It's like Corbin with his delivery of his Cartman joke. The joke itself is funny but Corbin is not. I'm not engaged when Cesaro talks and WWE pushes guys that are the whole package in terms of fan engagement.
>>
>>2718013
He's miles better than Snorebin but Snorebin still gets a push.

Cesaro's one of the few guys with the physique to restore some credibility back into wrestling.
>>
How delusional do you have to be to think Cesaro can be a face of the company aka Cena, Austin, Hogan level... and think Cesaro is top5 putting him ahead of Cena, AJ, Okada, Naito, Tanahashi, etc... And that Cesaro can be an ambassador worldwide in places like China because he speaks his little Swedish Faggotini language, and cant even put a sentence together on his own in front of a crowd... And just because you like him he us natural and everyone else is in juice, right? Never gets into any trouble? Maybe he should, then he wouldn't be piss boring to 90percent of viewers. Professional? He has been whining about brass rings and other smark crap for like five years.
>>
>>2718078
Get a load of this dweeb lmao
>>
>>2718078
>the absolute state of this guy
>>
>>2718083

You mean the guy who destroyed your 'point' leaving you with nothing but a meme response to offer me?

Cesaro isn't anywhere close to 'face of the company' material. Maybe he can be face of TNA or Ring of Faggots, but WWE as shit as it is? No.
>>
>>2718006
>be born American

Vince never pushes non Americans as top faces. They are always evil foreign heels.
>>
>>2718165
bret hart?
>>
File: NhooUKC.png (460KB, 487x426px) Image search: [Google]
NhooUKC.png
460KB, 487x426px
his meme swings are shit and a trash signature move
>>
>>2718006
His issue is he has no idea what his character is which is why he's been through what seems like a bunch of different iterations of random shit. Remember when he came out and said movie quotes? And now he's wearing a fucking kilt.

They try to find something for him and nothing works well, and he brings nothing to the table himself aside from "wrestled all over the world"-tier shit.
>>
>>2718006
He needs to gain charisma and draw dimes
>>
>>2718864
Yeah and the company nearly went bankrupt

not a good example
>>
>>2719880
I wonder why he doesn't do the UFO. That's a much better move than the swing and would probably be a huge hit with the WWE crowd.
>>
>>2718006
He doesn't
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.