[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Smarks hate Roman for winning all the time >Smarks love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 10

File: 3d95b089dckazuchikaokada.jpg (75KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
3d95b089dckazuchikaokada.jpg
75KB, 600x900px
>Smarks hate Roman for winning all the time
>Smarks love Okada for winning all the time

Why the double standard?
>>
because okada in storyline is a dick and he averages 4.5 stars
>>
>>2717282
because Okada is good and roman isn't
>>
>>2717291
100% this.
>>
>>2717282
Watch a match with Okada and find out yourself. He makes everybody fighting him look like a star, even if the guy loses in the end.
>>
Because Okada is better in the ring, on the mic, and did a commercial with Milla Jovovich.
>>
one is the rainmaker
one is record low ratings and reverse attempt tombstone drop (with theatrics)

rly waters my melon
>>
>>2717301
Everyone but Suzuki who he absolutely buried
>>
>>2717335
he sold his leg for a month after fugg off
>>
File: dropkick comp.webm (3MB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
dropkick comp.webm
3MB, 850x478px
okada had to earn his top spot with like 3 years of feuding with tanahashi (essentially the cena)
>>
File: take a bump.webm (3MB, 888x500px) Image search: [Google]
take a bump.webm
3MB, 888x500px
>>2717335
suzuki can do comedy matches and not lose anything
>>
>>2717335
The fuck? He made Suzuki look like a billion, trillion, shamalamadillion yen. That match was based.
>>
>>2717337
>>2717352
>fine submissions suzuki, HOWEVER

Okada is worse than Cena. Pretending to limp a week later doesn't change how big of an okada wins lol asspull that match was

>>2717348
Suzuki is based as fuck and deserves better from NJPW. Glad the smaller gook feds recognize how great he is though (in before reeeeeeeee NOAH)
>>
File: C3IpookUkAAA4Z0.jpg (456KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
C3IpookUkAAA4Z0.jpg
456KB, 768x1024px
>>2717282
See attached for why Okada is loved, he is actually helping the popularity of wrestling through
>>
>>2717393
Just because you don't like Okada or how top babyfaces win their matches doesn't mean Suzuki got buried. He won a championship after, even if it isn't the big belt that's hardly a burial, and he's been back in NJPW for less than six months.
>>
>>2717282
Okada spent time as a jobber.
>>
File: IMG_4282.png (9KB, 299x276px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4282.png
9KB, 299x276px
>>2717282
>posting this thread again
Based GOATkada Working The E Drones
>>
>>2717341
Brings up the question. They have very deliberately had Roman and Cena avoid each other, the two only encountering each other at MitB right after the Shield broke up.

Was that the right call? Should they have had the two confront each other directly by now?
>>
Okada was booed for a long time, right? Why'd they stop?
>>
>>2717282
If not for his feud with Tanahashi, I don't think he'd be quite as over. But that feud was long, intense, and produced some of the greatest matches of the last decade. They passed the torch the right way in the eyes of many fans. And the fact that Okada has been so incredibly good with everyone else since then has made him almost untouchable. He's probably in the top 3 best wrestlers in the world right at this moment. Roman can be good when he has some substance to work with, but he's not even on the same planet as Okada.
And even with all that considered, fans still get tired of Rainmaker spam sometimes. Roman's 3 moves are 10x more boring and overused.
>>
>>2717482

All in all he simply is the best right now.
>>
>>2717477
I thought it was Naito that got booed as a babyface
>>
>>2717474
They probably should have back in 2014. Cena even managed to get Lesnar over as a face after ending the streak.
>>
Okada:
>handsome
>gets money
>looks rich and successful
>dynamic moves

Roman:
>draws no dimes
>looks like puffy Floridian hoodlum
>universally hated
>press X to spear
>>
NJPW babbies thinking they are so superior with their shitty hipster promotion
>>
>>2717282
>Okada has a gimmick/character
>Okada actually draws dimes
>He's entertaining as fuck inside ring and delivers 6 and 5 stars matches on a regular basis

Roman can't do any of those.
>>
>>2717332
I would hate Okada if he did 20 rainmakers a match like RR spams superman punches
>>
>>2717341
Shit and I thought Eddie had the best dropkick of all time.
>>
>>2717556
You mean like during Okada/Omega?

Granted, he probably doesn't spam it EVERY match like Roman.
>>
>>2717282
Rainmaka
>good gimmick
>amazing matches
>great presence
>is over

Roman
>Mediocre stable ded gimmick
>mediocre to subpar matches because of those gay as fuck finishers
>looks like daddy's boy , someone that is just there forced
>x pac heat

geeez OP i wonder why
>>
>>2717341
What is up with the one where the ref looks like he's jumping for joy after the kick lands?
>>
File: IMG_0985.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0985.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>2717282
Weebshit
>>
>>2717474
It's too late for Heel Roman to Feud with Cena and becoming humble along the way like Okada did but a Heel Cena being angry at Roman taking "his" spot would be one of the best feuds in a while
>>
>>2717571
wat he only did like 3 in a 45 minute match at wrestle kingdom of all things
>>
File: Perfection.gif (1MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
Perfection.gif
1MB, 400x225px
>>2717580
refs mark out for the dropkick
>>
>>2717282
Okada never had Daniel Bryan being the most over guy in the fed while his big push started
>>
>>2717593
Setting aside that its supposed to be a finisher that he landed three times, there were also countless reversed attempts.
I'm being a little unfair.

>>2717601
No, WWE really doesn't get off the hook that easy. ffs, they've played up his relation to the Rock, but refuse to learn the lesson of Rock's early run and turn him heel. (Because they stupidly think the audience decides who a heel is)
>>
>>2717607
>Setting aside that its supposed to be a finisher that he landed three times, there were also countless reversed attempts.

one time he was basically dead
one time no finish cause wrestle kingdom
one time ends match

and yeah that was the story of the match its not like its wwe's ignore cena's first 2 AAs shit
>>
>>2717282
hmmmm, maybe because Okada puts on 5 star classics and is actually entertaining? Do you even listen to yourself?
>>
>>2717527
> t. seething e drone.

If you actually watched it you'd realize Okada is 10 times the wrestler/entertainer/athlete that Reigns is, but keep eating shit, that works too.
>>
>>2717599
>tfw he was a track and field star
why do they not recruit from that area more often?
>>
I know it's a shitpost, but the "culture" behind the wrestling in Japan is completely different. Also, Okada wrestles far less singles matches than WWE guys...like at least 80% less.
>>
>>2717427
BASED RAINMAKER
>>
>>2717282
Because wwe can't book for shit lmao

Roman would be more likeable witproper booking and not mongoloids running "creative"

/thread
>>
>>2717619
>being a virgin who watch anything aside from WWE

You take scripted fighting too seriously.
>>
>Okada has actually appeared in a non-wrestling videogame
>Loved by the fans
>Appears in commercials with Milla Jovovich
>Is actually a draw
>>
>>2717774
How does watching more than 1 company's product mean I take it too seriously? You can't possibly be this retarded.
>>
>>2717783
>Eating food other than McDonald's
Nerd
>>
File: 1302909603119.jpg (24KB, 576x599px) Image search: [Google]
1302909603119.jpg
24KB, 576x599px
>>2717789
>>
>>2717282
Okada actually has character
all Ramen is ex shieldetty who still uses the attire and theme
>>
>>2717781

Don't forget he was in a Pharrell video too
>>
>>2717796
Wrong.

He's The Big Dog And This Is His Yard Now.
>>
File: 1489521728966.png (399KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1489521728966.png
399KB, 460x460px
I like both, think they both have massive appeal and should be the face of their companies too. I'm also smart enuff to realize if Roman was in a different company or a competent WWE, he would be fucking amazing, even then despite being poorly managed he still carries himself like a superstar and is one of the few guys who can captivate in the ring in the E, which says a lot about him desu.
>>
>>2717783
>he is over 20
>doesn't just watch WWE PPVs

Get a job or like a real sport
>>
I like Roman so this doesn't even apply to me, however, let me assure you that Okada is not booked as strongly as Reigns.

Bad Luck Fale, Tomohiro Ishii and Naomichi Marufuji all beat Okada cleanly less than a year ago at the G1.
>>
>>2717837
Roman Reigns also lost three times less than a year ago to Rollins, Ambrose and Balor. However, it's highly suspect that those losses were only given closely after he got suspended for drugs. It makes me fear that they will only ever have Reigns lose cleanly if he gets a wellness strike (which obviously will hopefully never happen again to begin with).
>>
>>2717335
I agree with you. The Okada VS Suzuki match was really tedious.
>>
>>2717828
> SEETHING
>>
>>2717282
Okada can wrestle and is entertaining.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.