[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kenrick and Stone Cold bury the nu-era locker room https://

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: Untitled.png (822KB, 857x482px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
822KB, 857x482px
Kenrick and Stone Cold bury the nu-era locker room

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kx8JGX4jjqw
>>
You can skip to 4:45 if you want

https://youtu.be/kx8JGX4jjqw?t=287
>>
File: 1473055524864.jpg (361KB, 1440x920px) Image search: [Google]
1473055524864.jpg
361KB, 1440x920px
>Where are all the real men?

>What happened to the attitude?
>>
>>2716809
Wait, what was that about not being able to use chairs? Is that a cruiserweight thing?
>>
>>2716809
They sound like well thought out and legitimate gripes.

If the long and short is there isn't as much talent back stage that actually cares about the wrestling side of things rather then fan feedback on social media then I don't think anyone is really going to contest it.
>>
Was the Tozawa-Kendrick match good? Anything endorsed by Austin is usually good. Should I watch?
>>
>>2716809
>>2716814
sad state of affairs when a manlet twink is the one calling people out
>>
>>2716877
Actually caring what the consumer of the product thinks instead of a bunch of old fossils backstage? The absolute madmen.
>>
>>2716809
You mean on John Cena and his sleepytime STF?
>>
>>2716864
No one can unless vince signs off beforehand, and they're usually only main event now. Plus no headshots so chairs are pretty much useless
>>
>>2716891
>Ignoring those that have drawn in the past to immediately stroke your own ego
They could stop, talk to vets, then go check their instagay
>>
Based Kendrick is redpilled as fuck. He's now my guy
>>
>>2716959
>Plus no headshots so chairs are pretty much useless

Nigga please
>>
>>2716891
The consumer of the product doesn't know shit though. That includes smarks. And they're certainly not going to provide any valuable insight in a tweet.
>>
>>2716978
But smarks watch 150 hrs of wrestling a week, they can outperform every single competitor in the ring and have way more experience than legends
>>
>company buries everyone who isn't their handpicked guy, who at the same time is a total beta
>where are all the real men?

Lol Kendrick, go back to discussing flat earth
>>
>>2716891
>smarks on Twitter know better than wrestling vets with 25 years in the business
Holy shit, please legitimately kill yourself.
>>
>>2716891

If the ratings and literally anything about the WWE in general weren't sharply declining you could make this argument.
>>
>>2716809
I just realized: His issue about nobody asking for advice backstage perfectly fits with his conflict with Tozawa.
>>
TBK is right, the first thing some rookies from NXT or the main roster do after a match is retweeting their cringey fanbase because they just did a headlock or a shitty kick. And most of them are women.
>>
>>2717219
>women
The term, in this context, is ring-rats.
>>
>>2717227
I meant the rookies are mostly women. The worst are the ones from NXT and Dana Brooke. They retweet a lot 5 minutes after their matches, even tough they did nothing special. Some cruiserweight are like this as well, and I wouldn't be surprised if TBK had some cruiserweights names in mind when he said that.
>>
>>2716825
Braun is bigger than all those pussies on the left
>>
>>2717092
You dumb motherfucker, this has nothing to do with marks, smarks, or this entire crap, all they have to do is let the wrestler now if they enjoyed what they did or not, that's literally all there is to it, it doesn't matter how many le dues were paid, the opinion of someone who already works there is not as valuable as the one for the target audience and that mentality is exactly what brought the WWE to the sad state of affairs it's in now, doing whatever the circlejerky old men in there THINK it's for the best, instead of listening to what the audience wants.
>>
>>2717356
lots of laughs
>>
>>2717356
>the opinion of someone who already works there is not as valuable as the one for the target audience and that mentality is exactly what brought the WWE to the sad state of affairs
This is ALMOST right.

See, its the BOOKER'S job to look at what the crowd wants, and create that show.
However, we're talking about the TALENT here. No matter what smarks think, they don't know the business and they don't know what makes a good match (they just occasionally identify a good match intuitively).
So while its NICE if a smark comes up to you online and says, "That match was awesome!", you're ultimately being complimented by somebody who does NOT know your trade. So why would you take that to heart when you (should) know by professional standards, your performance wasn't good enough?

TL;DR its a booker's job to listen. The talent need to stay away from fan circle-jerks.
>>
>>2716891
Yeah, cause that worked out so well for Call of Duty.

Give us jet packs and more perks to use so they become meaningless and balance is gone!
>>
>>2717356
Yeah, I'd definitely want the opinion the 10% of these morons who still watch and enjoy bad wrestling over people who can actually draw MORE people back to the show.

Great fucking logic. Let me go to the bingo hall and see what they enjoy instead of asking a guy who packed a 40,000 venue with white hot electrified fans. Great idea to keep pleasing them. That will really help boost ratings and draw.

Then there's always asking Dean Malenko, which might be just as bad as asking a modern day fan. WWE's agents suck.
>>
>>2717626
In that analogy, the designers are bookers and programmers are talent. Don't know what CoD you're talking about, but it sounds like the mistake is letting a whole game ride on player requests.

Compare to a fanbase that's screaming for brutal, No DQ matches. There are consequences for talent health if you went with ALL No DQ matches, but doing it occasionally is good.
Similarly, the kind of gimmicks and player liberty you're talking about would be good for a MODE rather than the main game. If that mode went over huge and nobody played "Normal" mode anymore, THEN you make the expanded mode the main game (Same with booking).
>>
WWE's agents are mostly midcard for life that never drew a dime(Kidman,Malenko) or jobbers that are still there because they suck Vince's cock(Rotunda). Big time stars don't have the time(Cena and the make a wish stuff) or don't give a fuck(Orton,Big Slow). Who the fuck is there to ask advice? All the "good hands" are either gone from the company or 6ft under.
>>
>>2717670
>>2717642
I believe what TBK was that he turned to agents because there was no such interaction AMONG active talent.
>>
>>2717670
I will not stand for this Kidman slander. He was great.
>>
>>2717670
Kidman never drew a dime? Not my recollection.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.