[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"This one goes into the seemingly endless pile of “McMahon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: goldust-wwe-free-wallpaper.jpg (4MB, 2390x3003px) Image search: [Google]
goldust-wwe-free-wallpaper.jpg
4MB, 2390x3003px
"This one goes into the seemingly endless pile of “McMahon bad ideas,” but it’s such an amazing one that we felt it deserved merit. To jazz up the Goldust character, Vince brought up the idea of Dustin going under the knife and receiving silicone breast implants to further blur the gender line. Dustin offered no protest, but it took the strong objections of a team of doctors before the WWE backed off on the idea."

Would you have respected Golddust more or less if he got fake tits to keep up kayfabe?
>>
>>2716734
This sounds like bullshit.
>>
>>2716745
Its a pretty well known story but like a lot of wrestling it may not be true
>>
>>2716734
I thought that story was that Goldust himself proposed to do this for a million dollars and Vince considered by eventually dismissed the idea
>>
If Dustin were prettier in the face they'd all be 100% behind this. Or at least should be.
>>
I think he would be the only transgender wrestler I would accept.
>>
>>2716734
As a kid in that era where calling someone gay was worse than calling them a nigger, probably not. As an adult I would be able to wrap my head around working the he-man muscle worshippers. It would have been hilarious.
>>
>>2716734
What matters is that Goldust will be remembered as Goldust, NOT as the Son of Dusty Rhodes. That's all that matters.

Unlike people like say, charlotte, who will forever be remembered as "Flair's Daughter" , even if she becomes 11 time womens champion
>>
>>2718638
Good point. I never looked at it like that before. Good on Dustin.
>>
>>2718638
>Unlike people like say, charlotte
or Cody.
>>
>>2718638
>>2718898
>>2718972
That's because he never went by "Dustin Rhodes" you fucking marks.
>>
>>2719069
Ahh early WCW as the Natural Dustin Rhodes
>>
>>2719069

>Never enjoyed the 'King of the Road' match starring the WCW helicopter..

What the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
File: 1495376022938.jpg (11KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
1495376022938.jpg
11KB, 210x240px
>>2718638
Woah, really makes me think.
Seriously, this is actually thought provoking and perfectly describes some parent-child relationships in the business.
Quality post anon.
>>
>Goldust will be forever remembered as an enduring character who survived from the mid 90s,and pushed boundaries leading to the Attitude Era

>Cody will be some fag who rides off the coattails of MUH BULLET CLUB and cant even sell out a gymnasium.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.