[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do certain fighting techniques work well against certain races?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0890.png (114KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0890.png
114KB, 252x252px
Do certain fighting techniques work well against certain races?

My dad taught me to box white guys, wrestle black guys, and gain wrist control on Mexicans before they get stabby
>>
what do against Asians?
>>
>doing special shit
just kick em in the dick, screw 'fairness' or 'honor' it's a fight
>>
every bumfuck little town in the world has an MMA gym these days and even soccer moms are training BJJ and Krav Maga. Assuming someone will be bamboozled by one fighting style or another because of how they look is dumb as pigshit.
>>
If your dad knew shit he would teach to either avoid fighting or how to shoot, at the end of the day you don't know if that guy that starting shit is crazy and packing heat.
>>
>>2715443
Or just get a gun and be done with them in seconds. Learning martial art for self defence is a waste of time.
>>
>>2715442
Make fun of their penis size. Works every time.
>>
>>2715862

Right, because every time when you're in a bar you carry our gun with you, right?

Idiot.
>>
>>2716124
Do you understand what concealed carry means you fucking spastic, and yes people carry them daily, check the EDC threads
>>
>>2715862
and end up in prison for the rest of your life lol
>>
>>2715442
Use a katana
>>
>>2716391

>someone punching you gives you permission to shoot them

God when did Americans become such huge pussies scared of getting their asses kicked?
>>
>>2716618
Not saying it does or it doesn't. But are you not aware that a single punch can easily kill a person? Either directly or indirectly (they fall and whack their head on a hard surface). There are countless news stories of this happening.
>>
File: 1487667665510.gif (57KB, 446x384px) Image search: [Google]
1487667665510.gif
57KB, 446x384px
>>2716618
>>someone punching you gives you permission to shoot them
It does
>>
>>2716391

>Do you understand what concealed carry means you fucking spastic

You are the spastic here, because you didn't even get my point.

Do you carry your gun with you, 24/7?
When you are in a bar?
When you are at a party at your friends? (if you had any)

But even if you do, there is still the 21 foot rule.
It basically says that someone with a knife stabs you before you can shoot him, when he pull the knife and is closer than 21 foot to you.

It has been trained with police officers in a lot of training scenarios and is a rather optimistic estimate, because in reality it will probably take longer.

But all those had the gun in the holster!
Now if you talk about concealed carry, you fucking spastic, then the other guy won't just stand there and let you open your suitcase, get out the ammunition and let you load it.

No he will be there in an instant, and then you either have learned to avoid getting punched in the face or it's nighty-nighty for you. He will probably even take our gun and maybe shoot you in the leg for threatening him.
>>
https://youtu.be/8QjZY3WiO9s
>>
nothing beats a well placed pipebomb
>>
/pol/ please go
>>
>>2719527
>Only one dude takes cover
>Gets gun caught in shirt

Can these chucklefucks do anything right?
>>
>>2721313
I think the point was to prove concealed carriers are dumb.
>>
I think it's more important for you to be a well-rounded fighter than to try to tailor how you fight based on ethnicity. Your original notion is pretty racist.
>>
Whites have stronger arms

Blacks have stronger legs

White has the black's legs locked

who wins?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.