[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is going to go down as the greatest feud that never happened.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: the_king_and_his_son.jpg (17KB, 236x281px) Image search: [Google]
the_king_and_his_son.jpg
17KB, 236x281px
This is going to go down as the greatest feud that never happened. And it's a damn fucking shame.

If AJ Styles returned to NJPW at Dominion in Bullet Club Red, and cost Omega his rematch victory, it would light a firestorm in the wrestling world that would push NJPW over WWE. Instead...AJ is wasting away in a no heat boring feud with Owens. Sad.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>2715427
Well...the argument could be made that without AJ leaving Kenny never gets the Giga Push where he moves up to Heavyweight and becomes the top gaijin. And Kenny being a massive weeb has helped him get over with the Japanese audience in a way that AJ probably wouldn't. So it's hard to say which would've been better.
>>
It'll happen when Omega comes to WWE.

Omega will come to WWE eventually. He'll probably just wait out Vince. AJ may retire before Omega comes in, but he's showing zero signs of slowing down.
>>
>>2715684

I think AJ could still go for awhile now. More unbelievable things have happened in wrestling, so I'd say Omega/Styles is a safe bet. If I'm honest, it'd probably better in NJPW, but I'd like to see it regardless.
>>
A fight for the leadership of the Bullet Club with loyalties divided would have been incredible, and the matches they would have put on would be instant classics. Instead AJ went out with an overrated match against Nakameme.
>>
>>2715701
His buddy Chris Daniels is 47 and still going
>>
>>2715427
>We will never get a fatal-four-way between Finn Balor, AJ Styles, Adam Cole, and Kenny Omega for the complete control of Bullet Club.
Or at least WWE "Bullet Club"(AJ and Finn with Gallows and Anderson) vs. NJPW "Bullet Club"(Kenny Omega, Guerrillas of Destiny, and Young Bucksu)
>>
>>2715684
like everything in modern WWE, excluding NXT, it would at best turn out to be a shell of what it could possibly be in njpw, and you know this is true.
>>
>>2715709

Yeah, I was gonna say AJ would still be wrestling around then. He probably will be. My asshole bleeds for him.
>>
>>2715712
Why would Cole be part of that?
>>
>>2715701
>>2715709
>>2715718
AJ still wrestles like a guy who turned 30 not 40, with 10 years of hitting the mat and not 20. Pretty incredible imho.
>>
>>2715726

I feel like he is the new Flair/HBK in that respect. Getting older, but not moving any slower. The best work he'll do in WWE has yet to come, I think.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.