[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wasn't Miss Elizabeth just another ho? What made her so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 007[1].jpg (349KB, 620x717px) Image search: [Google]
007[1].jpg
349KB, 620x717px
Wasn't Miss Elizabeth just another ho? What made her so special? I mean when you look back on her

>only notable stories involved Randy Savage, who carried them
>jumped from wrestler to wrestler in random story lines after
>adopted typical "hottie" outfits of leather and latex
>eventually got giant breast implants
>became a druggie who hooked up with a has-been

I've heard she was a sweet woman in real life, but a lot of ho's are pretty sweet too.
>>
Macho Man knew that she would suck anyone's dick for some somosas just like Sunny. Thats why he locked her in a locker room
>>
She's a meme
>>
Dunno why people think she wasn't just eye candy tbqh, I guess because she wasn't as obvious about it as others were
>>
File: Miss_Elizabeth[1].jpg (31KB, 300x380px) Image search: [Google]
Miss_Elizabeth[1].jpg
31KB, 300x380px
Well, she was born in 1960, so when she was in WCW she was a major MILF considering how good she looked for her age. She'd be up there with Layla, Ivory, and Tara (Victoria in the WWE) in terms of women who looked good near 40. So she was remarkable at least for that. I don't want to think about how the drugs probably destroyed her a few years later.
>>
18+
Watch her in the 80's
>>
File: Mask.jpg (41KB, 465x375px) Image search: [Google]
Mask.jpg
41KB, 465x375px
>>2715328
had epic hair vs mask feud with mysterio
>>
>>2715393
prove it with videos or gtfo
>>
>>2715351
>Macho Man knew that she would suck anyone's dick for some somosas just like Sunny.
>Macho Man a woman would act like a woman
What secret knowledge did Macho posses?
>>
>>2715367
She was from the WWF, that's the only reason they used her in WCW. They'd use anybody from the WWF because they were trying to make people think they were the WWF. They even hired Virgil.
>>
>>2715393
>18+
>80s
Literally nearly 40 years ago, please stop having a mid-life crisis and trying to rekindle some essence of your youth through wrestling
>>
>>2715355
Your mom's a meme
>>
>>2715489

Idk but he fucked Steph when she was like 16.
>>
>>2715489
He was a macho Macho Man.
>>
>>2716077
There is zero evidence for that claim.
>>
>>2715367
LOOK AT THOSE TITS!!!!
MOMMY!!!!!!!!
>>
Liz was an angle who aged like fine wine. Truly the GOAT female in wrestling history.
>>
>>2715328
Nwo had there way with her
>>
>>2716459
It's a rumor that has never died and started back when macho was pushed out of the ring and into commentary. Also a great reason why macho took so long to get in the HOF.
>>
>>2717521
macho took that long because his family didnt want him in wwe tried a bunch of times
>>
>>2715328
>>
>>2715328
>Wasn't Miss Elizabeth just another ho?
long story short, yes.
>>
>>2716077
I heard it was Shane
>>
>>2715502
Why are you watching her in wcw?
If you want to watch miss elizabeth watch her in her prime when she was a featured player.
Or just be a douchebag the rest of your life.
>>
>>2715328
>>
>>2715328
Later on yeah, but at first she was presented as a pure anti-ho and Randy Savage knew that all the other wrestlers would want to take advantage of her and he was crazy about protecting her from them
>>
>>2715328
>>
>>2715502
18+

Everyone knows about the eternally relevant decade, so yes, 18+
>>
>>2716459

No evidence but plenty of speculation and it's one of the most enduring rumors in the WWE.
>>
>>2718819

Lol that would explain why Vince hates Shane so much. Fucked the one girl he never could.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.