[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a free month of the Network, bored, drunk and stuck at home.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Got a free month of the Network, bored, drunk and stuck at home. What should I watch?

I only followed rasslin between X8 and WM 25 and picked it back up at WM 33. Never seen any WCW.

Help me out, lads.
>>
wcw world war 3
wcw haloween havoc
>>
Kurt Angle vs Shawn Michaels WM21
>>
>>2715050
>wcw world war 3
Sweet. I'll fire it up right now.
>>
>>2715052
My bad just saw when you watched. Bret vs Austin WM13
>>
>>2715050
>wcw world war 3
There's 4 of them. What year?
>>
>>2715057
Angle v. Michaels was awesome. Never seen Bret vs Austin - I'll see if I can manage not to pass out long enough to watch that one.
>>
hog wild 1996

some of the best and worst wrestling on one show ever with a cool setting
>>
>>2715061

also watch haloween havoc 95
>>
>>2715076
thanks pham

>>2715070
Just checked out the card for that one. Definitely looking forward to the Benoit/Malenko match.
>>
File: 23424.png (310KB, 830x494px) Image search: [Google]
23424.png
310KB, 830x494px
>compuserve

Dis gonna be gud.
>>
>>2715041
December to Dismember 2006
>>
>>2715103
Nigga, I was born at night but it wasn't last night.
>>
File: russo-goldberg.jpg (49KB, 400x297px) Image search: [Google]
russo-goldberg.jpg
49KB, 400x297px
I'm telling you, man. WCW 2000 is extremely underrated and unfairly derided. Yes, it's terrible, nonsensical, and chaotic, but extremely entertaining regardless. You can watch Vince Russo literally throw shit at the wall, waiting for something to stick, meanwhile the inmates are completely running the asylum. I've been watching the entire year 2000 Nitro season with a friend, and we've had to forceably take breaks because our lungs feel like shit from laughing so hard. Gimmicks change for no reason, Hacksaw Jim Duggan is Canadian, Nash is in full fuck you pay me mode. It really is fun and fascinating.
>>
>>2715113
I just finished reading Death of WCW last week and some of that stuff sounded so horrible I feel I need to watch it.
>>
>>2715106
kek
>>
Starcade 85
>>
>>2715113
I liked WCW's presentation a little more than WWF's during this era. The way the stages and the ring looked made the matches feel a lot bigger
>>
>>2715085
Don't wast your time with what this anon says >>2715076

Halloween Havoc 98 is a MUST WTACH for wrestling fans
>>
Watch as much WCW as you can.

Hogan with hair
Macho taking it off
DDP as La Parka
DDP vs Steiner feud
Steiner and Buff vignettes/promos
Macho vs DDP
Raven vs Goldberg
every Daytona Nitro by the Pool
Halloween Havoc 2000
Bash at the Beach nWo formation
Jericho destroying Goldberg each week on the mic so badly, the coward ducked him
Bret Hart getting speared while wearing a hockey jersey
nWo punking the 4 horseman with a promo and that cage match

Ignore all WWE stuff. It's absolutely garbage.
>>
binge watch ECW Hardcore TV starting in 95. The most based weekly wrestling program of all time. The theme songs are edited to shit you gotta get used it.
>>
>>2715041
Check out the collections sections. They have playlists with "all time great" matches, fan favorites, and a bunch that are "Best matches of X wrestler".
>>
>>2715113
You literally just described TNA.
>>
>>2715223
Yeah, but TNA has had enough solid matches to make some of their bullshit more tolerable. The amount of chaos in ten years of TNA can easily fit into about three months of WCW 2000. Imagine if mid-attitude era, Vince fired the entire writing staff and replaced them with mentally handicapped people.
>>
>>2715179
the only good matches were goldberg ddp and kidman disco
>>
>>2715236
>Yeah, but TNA has had enough solid matches
They really haven't. And ever since they dropped the monthly PPV system none of the matches/storylines/feuds feel like they matter at all.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.