[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about this idea >Balor v Lesnar for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4787.png (737KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4787.png
737KB, 900x506px
What do you guys think about this idea

>Balor v Lesnar for Universal title
>Lesnar kickin ass
>Referee gets distracted by Heyman
>Gallows and Anderson come from under the ring and attack Lesnar with a chair
>Balor Club formed, Finn steals title, Heyman manages the at stable
>Double turn as (presummably) Balor goes in as the face and Lesnar the heel
>>
This is actually what I anticipated when I saw Heyman putting him over on Raw
>>
>>2713074
I havn't been able to watch Raw lately so maybe its been brewing, i hope it does happen though i feel like Heyman could get the group over perfectly
>>
>>2713068
And then you have Lesnar on an 11 trillion dollar contract, and nobody to hype his matches and him refusing to do promos....
>>
>>2713081
And that's probably why this wouldn't happen
>>
What if they pulled a swerve and [spoiler]had Roman form the Bullet Club with Anderson and Gallows, betraying an unsuspecting Finn. Finn gets the pin on Roman in the five-way, goes on to snub the Club when they try to get buddy-buddy with him, so all three have a reason to come together to fuck him over. A big angle to put both Roman and Finn over.[/spoiler]

[spoiler]Samoa Joe comes in as the groups enforcer, with Heyman as the mouth-piece.[/spoiler]

Won't happen, but I think it'd be good.
>>
>>2713141
Has the spoiler tag just stopped fucking working on this site? The last two times I've tried using it, this has happened.
>>
>>2713068
>How to finally put WWE out of its misery: The Post
>>
>>2713144
It only works on certain boards newfag.
>>
>>2713161
You really think so? How does keeping Lesnar with Heyman forever without changing it up and creating heat put the wwe out of its misery?
>>
What would Heyman's motivation be in turning on Lesnar?
>>
>>2713184
The only way to make a skinny manlet who can't talk and can't wrestle worse, is to pair him with two bald charisma vacuums who bring deafening silence with them wherever they go.
>>
>>2713225
Expire in a fire.
>>
>>2713068
Go fuck yourself you lame shit. You stole 90% of this from another post.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.