[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*strums guitar* >Last week, I locked a lunatic away. An ‘A

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: drifter.jpg (106KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
drifter.jpg
106KB, 1200x675px
*strums guitar*

>Last week, I locked a lunatic away. An ‘A List’ favor, I must repay. An eye for an Eye and I’ve always got a plan

What did he mean by this?
>>
He's punching Miz in the dick on Sunday.
>>
I dont watch NXT, but I fucking love the drifter.

>Alpha look
>GOAT gimmick
>Involved with two of my favorite wrestlers
>Knows how to get actual heat

Why does WWE sign so many Indy shitters when guys like this have a much higher ceiling?
>>
>>2712487
When did jobber Sandow come back?
>>
>>2712529
This guy makes Sandow look like Owens
>>
>>2712529
No, see The Drifter Elias Samson is in great physical condition and can actually wrestle. So he's really nothing like Damien Sandow at all.
>>
>>2712487
It's actually genius. They spoil the ending to the match this Sunday, but they do it via Elias Samson singing which only 2% of viewers are even going to pay attention to.
>>
It means Vigilante Drifter El Kabong killing every member of the former Shield
>>
I love the Drifter. He is so bad at everything that it gets him heat.

This is the only way to be a heel nowadays. Be boring as fuck to watch. His songs are just the icing on the cake.
>>
>>2712487
BASED MINSTREL
>>
>"I like sugar and I like tea but I don't like niggers, no siree"

What did the drifter mean by this line?
>>
>>2712524
They want to draw the 100,000 people worldwide who actually know who is in RoH. The reality is no one cares about that bush league bullshit. The ones who get over do it because of how they perform in the fed, not their indy gimmicks
>>
>>2712657
That would draw dimes for real
>>
>>2712649
Boring heat is x-pac heat tho
>>
>>2712695
Heat is heat in this day and age given kayfabe is long gone. Nothing worse than dead silence.
>>
>>2712487
Miz is winning the belt back

Duhhhhh
>>
>>2712657
>There's only two things that'll make me puke, that's s hog eating slop and a big black spook.

BASED Johnny Rebel
>>
This guy has THE long term gimmick. He can be a mid-card heel for a decade if he wants to, easily. He's the guy you feud with when you go from the lower to the middle card.
>>
>>2712524
Because its easier to start in the middle since all they have to do is teach them how to talk and take bumps
>>
i think this guy has "it"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.