[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bring back the guys involved in probably the most over angle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 14ybo5y.jpg (30KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
14ybo5y.jpg
30KB, 940x545px
>Bring back the guys involved in probably the most over angle in wrestling
>Stick them in a dead end feud that's going nowhere with Boremus and Shitsaro

Is there anything this awful company isn't capable of Ruining?
>>
They've got some legal hoops to jump through and some nostalgia Hardy Boyz shirts to sell, they'll get to it eventually.
>>
>>2711242
>Is there anything this awful company isn't capable of Ruining?
TNA itself, because you can't piss in piss
>>
>>2711242
>Is there anything this awful company isn't capable of Ruining?

Braun
>>
>>2711242

Impact blocks the rights to the gimmick...

But yeah, they are doing nothing with them. They hardly had any promo time.
>>
>>2711264
Throwback to that time Braun sheepishly backed out of the ring when confronted by a broken down 52 year old man in make-up.
>>
>>2711242
This is a troll thread, right?
Every wrestling feud "goes nowhere."
Guys fight other guys for a while, then they move on to fighting new guys. The story has no end.

I swear, wrestling "fans" complain more about wrestling than comic book fans complain about comic book movies.
>>
>>2711268
And he's the most over guy they have and everybody desperately misses him and it had no effect on him whatsoever and the only people who bring it up are desperate losers who also post that stupid dancing gimmick youtube video while pretending it's not the true fate of their waifu luke harper.
>>
It's a slow burn. Reintroduce them (and introduce them to new fans). Redo the Broken angle from Summerslam to WM.
>>
>>2711269
You're saying that... life it's meaning less?
>>
>>2711292
Modern wrestling fans hate slow burns. They want their favorite husbando to get the title of their choice IMMEDIATELY after their debut and they have no attention span or patience for anything. I've been a wrestling fan my entire life. I have seen storylines and character arcs play out over years of TV and PPV time and I enjoy it.
>>
>>2711293
The entire universe is almost completely composed of empty space -- nothingness -- and yet here you are replying to my post with this dumb shit.
>>
>>2711286
How many times does he need to be fed to Roman before you people stop lying to yourselves?
>>
>>2711292
>It's a slow burn

Fuck off with this damage control shit. They don't need to be reintroduced. The Broken gimmick is not happening because Vince doesn't want it to. He probably thinks it's retarded and he'd actually be right
>>
>>2711307
Retarded like a fox
>>
>>2711242

not capitalizing on the Broken Hardy's is even worse than when they didn't capitalize in Bully Ray. WWE "creative" is a bloody fucking abortion

CAPTCHA = Carlito STICKER
>>
File: hardy-will-procure.png (38KB, 633x254px) Image search: [Google]
hardy-will-procure.png
38KB, 633x254px
>>2711242
>>
Broken is not going to happen. Vince seems to hate anyone that gets over by themselves, or from looking at the state of the company at the moment, he seems to hate anyone being over fullstop.
>>
>>2711472
>this bullshit forced meme

only bitter self-mark ex-employees who were released because they were garbage ever say this.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.