[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Both over pushed > Both boring AF > Both endorsed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: boring.jpg (96KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
boring.jpg
96KB, 1200x675px
> Both over pushed
> Both boring AF
> Both endorsed by Paul Heyman
> Paul Heyman
> (((Paul Heyman)))
Oy Vey
>>
>>2710903
>Finn is a genuine talent in ring that is being under used and has potential to be one of the best superstars in the WWE
>Roman is average at best and takes a beating all match to kick out and land one spear for the victory
>Paul Heyman only exists because Brock Lesnar is too fucking stupid to speak like a human being
>>
>>2711023
>Finn is a genuine talent.

You're a fucking moron. For his size Athletically he's below average. No charisma. shite promo. No believability. Offense consists of kicks.

What era of wrestling did you grow up watching to think Finn is a genuine talent?

At least Reigns was an athlete, is believable and good worker for his size. Plus looks the part and has size.
>>
>>2711036
He has great stamina and is capable of athletics most people in wrestling can't.
you are right that he has very little personality when he isn't doing his demon gimmick.

Roman is just a cunt and looks like one.
>>
Finn get pushed because he is actually a bro in real life. Literally nobody has a bad thing to say about him. Same with based Roman. Its nice to see good people succeed.

>in b4 "muh backstage politics"
>>
>>2711042
>capable of athletics most people in wrestling can't.
Like what?
>>
>>2711050
the way he moves is only rivaled by AJ
>>
>>2711055
That didn't answer my question.
>>
>>2711055
Not the guy you're talking to, but he can't do half the shit AJ does. And the moves they both can employ he doesn't perform with the crispness and speed that AJ can. Maybe he's holding back because he can't transition away from strong style or something, but he's not as athletic as AJ, it's pretty obvious and I think you're blinded by his abs and think he's more athletic than he is.
>>
>Tfw we'll never see a 10 years younger A.J. in the E

We'd be seeing Spiral Taps and Fosbury Flops every week
>>
>>2711061
He would have just been buried by HHH every week.>>2711061
>>
>>2711036
Based FĂ­nna Balor livin in ya head free of charge
>>
>roman is 6'1
>finnna balor is over a foot shorter than him

seriously, smarks?
>>
>>2711101
Roman's shoot height is 5'11
>>
>>2711055
I love Finn

but

he's a poor man's AJ.
AJ is better than him in every way.
>>
>>2711134

That's not true.

Finn's entrance music is a lot better than AJ's,
>>
>>2711139
WE SOME SOUTHERN BOYS
DRAWING ALL THE DIMES
AIN'T NO IRISH GOOD ENOUGH TO PIN ME CLEAN
>>
>>2711042
>Roman is just a cunt and looks like one.

Someone got bullied by the captain of the football team in high school
>>
>>2711144
>Someone got bullied
Probably Roman, that fat fuck lol
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 432x711px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 432x711px
>>2711147
>projecting
>>
>>2711042
Literally everyone in 205 Live not called Noam Dar is a better wrestler than Finn and just as small and uncharismatic. Fuck, I'd rather have Neville, Aries or even fucking Jackie Boy in his spot.
>>
>>2710903
Finn has been pushed for a grand total of like 2-3 months. He got injured during his first real push.

Roman has been pushed non-stop for 3 years. Not really the same thing.
>>
>>2711156
>Implying Finn wasn't objectively ruining NXT for the entirety of his stint there
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.