[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder that if you watch only the pay per views and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: batista.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
batista.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Friendly reminder that if you watch only the pay per views and skip Ram and Suckdown, WWE goes from garbage to damn good programming.

>you need context for the matches

They will literally recap every relevant plot point during the pay per views
>>
>>2710418
>implying every E ppv since royal rumble hasn't been pure garbage
>>
Backlash was still pretty damn bad.

I've pretty much been skipping everything except 205 Live, Talking Smack, Fashion Cops and UUUUUSOOOOOOOS the last couple weeks. Let's see how Extreme Rules and MitB are.
>>
I skip everything except Cena/Lesnar/Reigns matches.
>>
>>2710435
I'd say it was like a 6/10, above average. Has some shit matches like Nak/Ziggler and Sami/Corbin but had some good matches like Usos/Breezango and Owens/AJ
>>
>>2710447
Fair enough. I just thought it was pretty goddamn flat after Takeover the night before.

Like, the main roster really, really, really shouldn't be getting outdone so badly by NXT every single goddamn time out.
>>
>>2710418
Not really, the PPVs have been dogshit mostly of late.
What you are saying works for NXT though, Takeovers are always GOAT where the TV show is filler. Smackdown can be pretty watchable in general I find.
>>
>>2710453
Weekly NXT's gettin' good again, actually.
>>
>>2710456
Yeah it's not as bad as people make it out to be, less shitposting australians is good. But the gulf in quality between the weekly show and the Takeovers is massive.
>>
>>2710461
No argument there, but you could say that about basically anything WWE produces except maybe the Smackdown exclusive PPVs from last year. Takeovers are head and shoulders above anything else they make.
>>
>last PPV ended with a career jobber becoming WWE Champion

OP a moron

>>2710461
Takeovers are supercards with the best of the best, it's not a fair comparison at all.
>>
>>2710418
that's how i watch WWE for the most part. because of west coast tape delay, I just watch the Raw and SD highlights on YouTube I'm interested in and watch the PPVs live on the network

only thing I miss out is shit posting during the events.
>>
>>2710435
Goldust/R-Truth is good too
>>
>read recaps of RAM and Shitdown
>watch clips on YT of what I think looks interesting
>watch on PPV matches I'm interested in

basically, cut out 95% of the stories and most of the wrestling, WWE is enjoyable
>>
>>2710418
>2020-3
>Still watching 3 hours of Raw and 2 hours of Smack Down
>Not watching the highlights on Youtube
>>
same applies to NXT
that show has really gone down the shitter, but at least the pay per views are good
>>
>>2710428
This
>>
>>2710418
>Friendly reminder that if you watch only the NXT Takeovers and skip the Pay Per Views, Ram and Suckdown, WWE goes from garbage to brilliant programming.
>>
>>2710418
That's what most people do these days mate, you're slow to the bandwagon.
>>
i like getting some healthy /snacks/ and watching both shows.
i don't need the ADHD versions.
it's for entertainment not the news
>>
>>2710418
gonna try this out im pretty bored with current weekly program
it stopped being fun after jericho/undertaker left
>>
Here is what I've been doing since 2008. I ignore the telecast. I ignore official youtube and related stuff, I never visit any wrestling website or forum. Around Friday late night I keep both shows on torrent and use pot players god-tier seeking abilities to skip through all the crap. I end up having a cozy lunch alone watching wrestling on the weekend. However, last year I started streaming since Watchwrestling is easy to use. Shame because the show is unwatchable now
>>
>>2710453
Takeover is boring shit now lmao
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.