[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nia snipes RAM creative How hard do you think RAM creative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_7320.jpg (70KB, 640x575px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7320.jpg
70KB, 640x575px
>Nia snipes RAM creative
How hard do you think RAM creative will try to humiliate her for this? Will Nia ever recover?
>>
send her to 205 live with banks and fox
>>
Lol if you think that's not a worked tweet. They've been doing these since last year
>>
>>2708214
>Amazing how SD uses their entire women roster every week
But that's by far the worst thing about SD.
>>
wasn't the smack headwriter sent to ram? how did the headwriter for smackdown 2016 -early 2017 turn ram into a shitshow?
>>
The women's division is garbage. Always has been. Bring it back to bra and panty matches and mud wrestling.
>>
>>2708245
ban nia and that tamina girl and we good
>>
File: archie.jpg (54KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
archie.jpg
54KB, 300x450px
>>2708236
Ryan Ward, the guy people generally refers to as WWE's "good" writer, was moved from NXT to Smack and is still there as the lead writer.

Raw is written by the same lead writer for over 10 years, plus notorious time traveler Archibald Peck.
>>
>>2708247
>Marchie Archie is writing RAM
what the heck i like Ram a bit more now.
>>
File: 1496208293886.jpg (85KB, 454x453px) Image search: [Google]
1496208293886.jpg
85KB, 454x453px
>>2708224
>nia
>205
>>
>>2708247
You can see his fingerprints all over some of the zanier things. Unfortunately that includes stuff like Alexa's segment this week.
>>
>>2708358
>you have to weight 205 lbs or less to be on 205 live
>Nia weights 2 tons
>>
But it isn't amazing. Smack has a terrible women's division because they cram in everyone every week.
>>
>>2708364
205 tons
>>
last time i saw nia wrestle she nearly killed charlotte three times
>>
>>2708424
And because most of them are shit
>>
>>2708214
Was she actually sniping Raw, or was she making fun of Smackdown for having no storylines ever?
SD!L smacks of babby's first booking since right before Wrestlemania.
>>
Maybe she should figure out how to not dump her colleagues on their heads before she bitches about how she's utilized.
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>you will never suck on Nia's toes as she passive aggressively tweets about creative
Why even live?
>>
Nia is a morbidly obese balding penguin who can't wrestle or talk

They should put the belt on her
>>
>>2708589
>fat woman feet
ewww I rather get shot
>>
But Nia...you suck
>>
i want nia to tweet passive aggressive stuff at me
>>
>>2708906
this
>>
>>2708214
>be fat bitch in company focused on scripted and improvised athletic displays
>complain about not being featured enough
she's lucky to even be on the show, only reason she's even there is cause she's related to The Rock
>>
>>2708922
she's also incompetent and sloppy as hell in the ring
>>
>>2708246
>not wanting to see a stripped Nia stepping on a half naked Bayley pouring chocolate on her back in the middle of the ring.

You gay or something bro?
>>
>>2708935
>ywn pop all the pimples on Nia Jax's back from the aftereffects of Bayley pouring chocolate on it
>>
>>2708247
So the rumors that be moved to Raw were false?
>>
this fat cow is terrible
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 349x755px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 349x755px
>>2708611
>not wanting to suckle on these while she's on her phone completely ignoring you
You might be gay, anon.
>>
>>2708214
Smackdown using all their women is the worst thing about Smackdown. We get the same 6 women that can't put on a halfway decent match crammed down our throats each week while more talented people are left off the show because Smackdowns only 2 hours long and they don't know how to budget their time.
>>
Nia is the rock real cousin nothing will happen 2 her,also she is right,a segment where bliss and jax promo bullying bayley would be 1000x better than what we got monday night with "this is your life"
>>
They could just send Nia out if that's the case because she weighs as much as ever woman on the roster combined
>>
>>2708981
I want to see Nia feed Alexa her futa cock.
>>
>>2708247
i heard road dogg was writing for smackdown.
>>
>>2709096
>the rock's cousin

The E needs the Rock, there is no way that she faces any repercussions from this. Management can't be seen "going after" any female, especially one connected by blood to the Rock.
>>
Nia Jax and Sasha Banks in a ladder match might get somebody badly injured. Sasha because she's skilled but reckless and Nia because she sucks.
>>
>>2710991
>The E needs the Rock
LMAO
>>
>>2709932
Road Dogg is a producer.
>>
>>2708981
>Not wanting to eat her poo
You must be gay anon
>>
>>2708214
Well she's right.
SD has indeed used it's entire female roster. Raw last year was literally Charlotte vs Sasha for 8 months or so, with Bayley thrown in at the very end of the year. Now it's basically Bliss and Bayley every week.
>>
>>2708214
Give her a fat girl fart gimmick that balloons her trash bag pants up like the girl from willy wonka
>>
>>2708981
I rather be gay for a handsome adonnis than any of the wwe divas.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.