[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For 24 hours you temporarily possess the body of Vince McMahon,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: vincent-mcmahon_416x416.jpg (28KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
vincent-mcmahon_416x416.jpg
28KB, 416x416px
For 24 hours you temporarily possess the body of Vince McMahon, what do you do?

Hardmode: You cant kill WWE
>>
>>2704268
Kill myself so I can save WWE from Vince's Alzheimer's ridden brain
>>
Fire Asgooka. Bring back bra and panties
>>
Disown Stephanie and sever all company ties to Paul because he's not my son-in-law anymore.
>>
Transfer my controlling stake to Shane

>>2704268
>You cant kill WWE

So I can't do what he's been doing since 2001?
>>
Jerk off
>>
Fuck steph
>>
Hookers, blow, fire someone, maybe work out
A pretty typical Vince day, honestly
>>
>>2704281
2008*
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 224x225px
>>2704268
Immediately sign Jimmy Ocean and give him a title shot
>>
>>2704293
WWE had gotten bad long before it went PG. 18+
>>
>>2704268

liquidize as much of his fortune as I can and move it to my accounts, what do you think...
>>
Fire everyone then buy out TNA and push Jeff Jarrett and give him every belt
>>
Cuddle with Linda for the entire day
>>
>>2704268

Give this man a call and edit Vince's will to have him get whatever is left of the WWE when he croaks
>>
hire the hot divas back and fuck them all

providing vince's dick still works
>>
>>2704313
>knowing this little about finance
>>
Send money to my home address and then prank call cuckman phil
>>
INJECT MYSELF WITH A LETHAL DOSE OF POISON
>>
Call up Paul, tell him I'm retiring and he's in charge, have documents drawn up that say that I can never, ever, ever go back on this decision and as of today I am permanently out as the head of creative.
>>
>>2704268
Give Virgil a twenty year iron clad main event contract
>>
>>2704268
retire but the one thing i request to Haitch or whoever will control the company that Nakamura will win the WWE Title and defend it against AJ Styles in the main event of WrestleMania and it will be a strong style match and make documents that I cant go back on the decision
>>
>>2704644
oh and fire roman
>>
>>2704616
OP said you can't kill WWE
>>
>>2704268
>tv-mature
>asuka debut
>nia jax challenge asuka in a bra and panties match in a pool full of baby oil
>both end up naked
>4.9 rating in my first week
>>
>>2704694
get your sick fat fetish out of here you freak
>>
>>2704268
tons of coke. fuck steph. fuck alexa bliss, fuck hhh yell at vanilla midgets and make them do retarded shit
>>
>>2704304
>18+
Nice try.

What's the opposite of rose-tinted lenses?
>>
Fuck all the divas that i want.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.