[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you're WWE do you bite the bullet and let Daniel Bryan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: bry1.jpg (24KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
bry1.jpg
24KB, 642x361px
If you're WWE do you bite the bullet and let Daniel Bryan wrestle when his contract runs out or do you let him go to another company?
>>
Let him go. Can't draw flies to shit, he's no use.
>>
why can't they just let him wrestle part time?
>>
File: TheGOAT.jpg (97KB, 600x423px) Image search: [Google]
TheGOAT.jpg
97KB, 600x423px
>>2704122
>NJPW run another g1 climax USA special
>Kenny Omega comes out
>"NO JAPANESE WRESTLER IS ON MY LEVEL"
>daniel bryan debuts
Would be so fucking GOAT
>>
he'd btfo reigns again so that's not happening

although having your last hot star leave when your ratings are crashing and your polite japanese neighbor suddenly starts having cook outs in your backyard would worry me
>>
>>2704124
>final WWE Champion to have a reign with a 3 rating
>>
>>2704129
Dude.......just got chills
>>
>>2704122
dude is gonna fucking kill himself in the ring if they let him go.
>>
fun thing about bryan is that he'll be able to use his wwe theme since you can't copyright flight of the valkyries
>>
Reminder that WWE refuses to clear Bryan due to his brain's condition but has no problem clearing ECW Originals
>>
>>2704122
What they should do is let him wrestle but say absolutely no diving headbutt. (Why wasn't this banned after Benoit?)

What they will do is let him go and continue to push Roman.
>>
File: internet-troll.jpg (109KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
internet-troll.jpg
109KB, 640x360px
>>2704122

Allow him to wrestle again...
and then send him to 205 Live.
>>
>>2704181
kinda GOAT idea, i'd love to see the matches he'd put on with those guys.

it would get a shitload of people watching 205 live, even the marks
>>
>>2704147
He can use the first one he used back in the day before CFO$ made the remix he uses today.
>>
>>2704144
cringe
>>
>>2704122
Get rid. Never was a draw.
>>
>>2704216
>final WWE World Champion to have a reign averaging +3 Nielsens
>>
>>2704129
In spite Japan doesn't give a shit about human rights, NJPW don't exploit its wrestlers as much as WWE exploit its superstars so Daniel could perform without problems
>>
I really want Bryan to go to NJPW and just beat the piss out of ZSJ.
>>
They've done brian a favor. They didn't have to have him on tv. And he's now lasted longer than his counterpart on raw. They guy can't go anymore for his own health.

There's a lot to hate about the WWE but them looking out for brian isn't one of them.
>>
>>2704416
This, if Daniel had just a NJPW+occasional ROH contract then he'd have plenty of time to wrestle and plenty of time off to be with his family.
>>
>le hide post-concussion seizures from the doctor and my friends man

for his own sake and the sake of his new kid with the dumb name, he should stay where he's at
>>
>>2704422
>can't even spell his name right

Funny how every Doctor except WWE's payrolled one cleared him.
>>
>>2704446
How long did that take? an entire year? After being denied several other times by several other doctors?

You really want another benoit don't you bud?
>>
>>2704447
>reading it this wrong

Seems like you've got first-hand knowledge of brain damage.
>>
>>2704455
>i want my favorite wrestler to die in the ring

Big owen heart fan?
>>
Doesn't he have lesions in his brain? I love watching New Japan, him dying in the ring there after getting dropped on his neck by Ishii could spell disaster for them. I wouldn't risk it.
>>
>>2704471
>heart
>>
>>2704446
You mean the few NFL ones that are getting their asses handed to them at court by former players that can't function properly like Bryan if he tries to wrestle?
>>
>>2704504
Please look up who the lead physician of WWE is and feel dumb.
>>
>>2704494
Yes and it's even something he admits.

It's tragic, but people need to come to grips that reality supersedes wrestling.
>>
>>2704509
The NFL doctors are the ones that cleared Bryan
>>
>>2704494
legions in his brain is just a nice way of saying his brain has shrunk.

keep him out, i have a soft spot for brain injuries since its your fucking brain and becoming punch drunk has to be one of the shittiest injuries
>>
>>2704122
Let him wrestle so he can go Benoit on Brie and the baby that has the same name as the scarecrow from Conkers Bad Fur Day and then we can usher in a G rated era to cover that up.
>>
Okay, let's do some math, here.

Daniel Bryan said in march "we'll see what happens in a year and a half." So let's ballpark his contract as expiring sometime in the fall of 2018. Let's put it at September/Octoberish.

UFC's TV rights are up right around the same time, in August of 2018. This is considered very important because it'll give a good idea of what kind of increase or decrease WWE can expect in their own TV rights deal in 2019.

So, Daniel Bryan's contract will expire
>Right after UFC renews their TV deal
>Right before the 2018 football season starts.
>A year into NJPW's attempt to increase their business in America.

What do you think they're gonna do?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.