[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is their deal with this guy? Nobody likes him but they keep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Your New Childhood Hero.jpg (16KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
Your New Childhood Hero.jpg
16KB, 313x470px
What is their deal with this guy?
Nobody likes him but they keep pushing him and making him invincible because they want to make him the new undertaker.

Take last night's RAW for example. Seth Rollins had him, anybody else would have been out after that but no, they have Reigns kick out like 4 times and he lands one spear and wins.
When he wins the five way, if thisshit happens against Lesnar I'm done.
>>
>>2704035
he killed the business

he's so shit
>>
wwe have put all their eggs in the roman and have kept all the talent with main event potential down so low that, now that roman isn't working as a top guy, no one is in the position to step up a get a shot.

I think Styles is the only full time guy who is close to that level and he's pretty old.
>>
>>2704035
Dr. Yankem, I’m Big Dog
>>
>>2704047
I would much rather they put the eggs in a good wrestler. They have Finn Balor to hand and everyone there is well aware of his talent and potential, why wouldn't they have him regain the universal and push him for a while.
Hell, they even have Bray Wyatt on RAW who could be pushed harder than Reigns and is infinitely more likeable and skilled.
>>
>Finn Balor
>Bray Wyatt
the state of reddit
>>
>>2704068
>implying Finn Balor isn't in the top 3 best people in wrestling right now.
>>
Vince loves him.

>>2704068
Bray is better than Reigns.
>>
>>2704057
Finn's not that young either (great job leaving him in nxt forever).

Bray they have absolutely buried, he loses against every top guy and then cuts a bullshit promo laughing about it. He's a guy I automatically switch the channel on, and he's good at everything they have him do.

Of who they've got now, I'm not sure who I'd push as the top guy.
>>
>the state of the reddit marks in this thread
Bray has never had a good singles PPV match and Seth Rollins is garbage. And Roman Reigns is not the sole guy for the decline of WWE and neither are Rollins or Wyatt. The decline of WWE is because there are superior alternatives and because of the fact that WWE is forced to chunk out so much boring content every week plus the 2 PPVs or so a month now. Combined with the fact that none of the Shield members singles pushes were well executed. The biggest draws are never on TV as well.
>>
File: 1449690532709.jpg (108KB, 968x745px) Image search: [Google]
1449690532709.jpg
108KB, 968x745px
>>2704035
>steals the picture I posted in >>2703983 just so he can make a shitty reactionary thread

Bryanfags SEETHING
>>
>>2704104
>Bray has never had a good singles PPV match

He fucking managed to have one with >RYBACK
>>
They want him to be the next Cena, not taker. Neither will happen anyway
>>
>>2704035
He draws dimes
>>
>>2704074
He's not even in the top 30, he's mediocre as shit. Get the fuck out of here and go back home.
>>
>>2704113
I forgot that match even happened.
Congrats, a forgettable match with Cryin Ryan
>>
>>2704074
Couldn't cut a promo to save his life
>>
>>2704136
Almost everything in the past few years of WWE is forgettable, what's your point?
>>
>>2704128
Children's parents' dimes. They'll grow up and become tired of him soon and WWE will be dead.
>>
>>2704153
He isn't even particularly over with kids
>>
>>2704035
You already know pretty well that he's the next Cena, fatty. That's why shit like that always happen
>>
>>2704035
>When he wins the five way, if thisshit happens against Lesnar I'm done.

He won, so it is clear that he is the strongest, even though he will be cheated out of a title match on Sunday.

He will then get the IC belt and kill Lesnar at Mania next year.
>>
>>2704137
that's never stopped roman
>>
>>2704074
>the state of smarks
Oops
>>
>>2704137
But his athletic talent makes up for it.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.