[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've only watched New Japan for a couple of months, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: main-800x480.jpg (105KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
main-800x480.jpg
105KB, 800x480px
I've only watched New Japan for a couple of months, but can someone explain the Bullet Club meme to me? They are like literally the worst faction in the promotion. Why are they so popular in America? Were they way cooler a couple of years ago, and the popularity has just remained?
>>
>>2697480

The members that everyone liked are now in WWE.
>>
>>2697480
suzuki-gun is worse
>>
File: IMG_3989.jpg (71KB, 645x370px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3989.jpg
71KB, 645x370px
>>2697480
2015 BC was GOAT

they became lame in 2016 when Kenny decided to create The Elite (who are also GOAT)

I think the additions of Scurll and CAWdy (as much as I hate him) have added some needed star power. Dominion will be make it or break it for BC.
>>
>>2697494

Disagree, Suzuki's own coolness is so much cooler than anyone in Bullet Club that it offsets the shit aspects of Suzuki-gun. Plus TAKA will always be awesome, mother-fucker
>>
>>2697480
bullet club wiki

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bullet_Club
>>
>>2697480
I don't get why people like Generation Me.
>>
Bullet Club wasn't cool AJ Styles was
>>
>>2699074
because wrestling is subjective and you're too stubborn to understand that
>>
>>2699074
>le "refer to wrestler I don't like by their old gimmick" shitpost

sick 2007 burn
>>
File: images (53).jpg (27KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
images (53).jpg
27KB, 443x332px
>>2697501
Wrong
>>
they're an nwo ripoff so obviously they're going to overstay their welcome like the nwo
>>
>>2699074

>I remember when they sucked so I am going to refer to them by their slave name

yeah I remember when AJ was botching in the mid 2000s in X Divsion matches.
>>
>>2699249

>nwo ripoff

the only people who pulled the LE INVASION angle were Hall and Nash. Everyone else in the New World Older were there already for some time. Hogan only turned because WCW audiences sick and fucking tired of his babyface schtick ruining the main event card.
>>
>>2699178
Devitt's Club was more straight up heel, and they didn't get much done; boorish Americans holding all the titles with stupid drunk Karl, humping Gallows and instant main eventer IWGP Hw champ Uncle Allan was were the dimes were drawn.
>>
Will Kenny Omega ever come to WWE? I don't watch ROH or NJ so don't crucify me if this is a stupid question pls
>>
>>2697480
>They are like literally the worst faction in the promotion.
Suzuki-gun is the jobber heel faction.
Bullet Club is closer to 50/50 win loss
LIJ is strongest heel stable and still lose

>Why are they so popular in America?
AJ Styles, Finn Balor and the recent hype around Kenny Omega.

Were they way cooler a couple of years ago, and the popularity has just remained?
Omega is the only big draw left in the group.
Young Bucks are not over whatsoever in Japan. The rest are upper and lower midcard.
>>
>>2699074
more like Generation Meme
>>
>>2700449
Probably in 5+years when his career is winding down. They have made offers to him in the past but the thing is he is a giant weeb and just loves Japan. He is pretty much living his dream life, even if WWE would give him more money.
>>
>>2700527
They'll take his tshirt money and make him work 2 or 3 times more dates.
>>
>>2700535
*shrugs* maybe by that point he will just be such a big star he can get one of those comfy contracts like Lesnar and just show up a few times a year. although i don't think the touring thing is what is keeping him from signing. Omega seems to do multiple american indy shows every month on top of his NJPW matches, dude already seems to travel alot.
>>
>>2700467

Even if they're jobbers Suzuki-Gun is way cooler than Bullet Club

Taka and Suzuki >> all meme members of BC
>>
>>2697480
A few anons have mentioned it but it's been NWO'd at this point. The faction has gone through 3(technically 4 with KA) leaders and probably 15 members or so and been bastardized to hell. Most people who are just getting in to NJPW or want to seem cool don't ask this question like yourself and they just buy the shirt to fit in.

LOS > everything else. But Suzuki-Gun is objectively the worst other than Suzuki himself and TAKA the stable is water trash
>>
>>2700549
KES were awesome, way better than Anderson and Gallows, GoD or 10's TenCozy.
>>
>>2700449
Probably within two years he'll show up in NXT

Bullet club is in decline and his entire main event run is the result of there being no one else at the time
>>
>>2702921
Neither of these are true.
>>
>>2702855
I agree with you I just fohot them because they are not here right now.
>>
>>2703622
I mean he's kind of right, BC lost AJ, Devitt, Anderson and Gallows and because of that Omega got the top guy push. I hardly doubt that Omega could have gone as far as he is right now if AJ stayed or if Balor never left.
>>
>>2703680
X only got pushed because Y left is never really a great argument because generally that's just how wrestling is
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.