[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>N-no. I am really happy that my fiance is having so much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

>N-no. I am really happy that my fiance is having so much success and I am down in NXT.

Who's going to bang Alexa and cause Murphy to get fired?
>>
>>2696063
Mark Henry
>>
>>2696063
I haven't even seen him on TV in months.
>>
>>2696066
In the pecking order he is behind Oney Lorcon. I mean what else is there to say.
>>
>>2696063
Are Blake & Murphy the most JUST guys in NXT? Everyone else who holds a title there gets promoted to the main roster. These bozos held the belts like 2 years ago yet are still floundering and will likely never make the main roster.
>>
>>2696093
They are definitely guilty of being kind of-ok at everything, but do not excel at anything, so naturally creative has nothing for them because they kind of suck. And now Vince is cucking Murphy by pushing Alexa more than any other diva during the "diva's revolution' other than maybe Charlotte. Shit's hilarious.
>>
>>2696093
They doesn't even know what they're doing with either of them. Wesley Blake is doing some cowboy gimmick now, which nobody will care about.
>>
>>2696063
She's getting railed by everyone on the Raw roster
>>
CM Punk.

I mean, he's not even working at the WWE anymore, but if anyone can find a way, it's Chick Magnet Punk.
>>
>>2696063
No one

She only likes uncut anglo dick and there's no one on the roster that fits the bill
>>
>>2696095
>pushing somebody's fiance is "cucking" them

This word has never been more meaningless
>>
>>2696239
lol, Vince is a sick fuck and that's why we love him. Murphy will be cuck'd because of Bliss's push just wait.
>>
>>2696063
He was supposed to be the Michaels, God damn it. Push him already.
>>
I thought Blake got best girl, but Alexa has grown on me and become my favorite.
>>
>>2696261
You need therapy
>>
>>2696093
angelo dawkins has been down there for like 5 years and he's barely appeared on tv at all
>>
>>2696063

Probably Vince or Haitch, that is why she is pushed in the first place. She is still pretty shitty in the ring.
>>
>>2696095
Murphys pretty good desu. They cant figure out anything for him to do though
>>
>>2696063
he's a jobber on nxt. i guess he's gonna return and win the nxt championship soon.
>>
>>2696063
the latest graduate in the chris candido being jannetty'd by your wife/gf academy

awaiting lana's debut to see if rusev will be as well
>>
lol alexa is fucking everyone on raw she is a whore and she will leave this loser soon this guy is gonna get release soon
>>
>>2696093
They're like the player 1 and player 2 sprites of the same guy in some shitty off-brand wrestling video game.
>>
>>2697263
Lexi is pure she doesnt partake in such filthy behavior
>>
>>2697287
lol im pure she is not a guy said she slepts with everyone in nxt so she is probably doing the same on raw
>>
>>2696063 Goldust
>>
>>2696261
>>2696095

Holy shit, the state of you
>>
>>2697263
>>2697340
>>2696063

This board fantasizes about Divas they like cucking their partners

I really can't comprehend how insecure you have to be to think like this. How often do people convince themselves that they're joking as well?
>>
>>2697578
> Reddit spacing
Kill yourself please. Please faggot,end yourself. A rope isn't that expensive.
>>
>gets fed up with his wife being successful
>beats her
>she rubs into my arms to console her
Pls God
>>
>>2696142
-Strowman
-Finn
-Seth
They all have fucked Alexa
>>
>>2697604

>I'm a retard that can't format

Way to fall for the reddit spacing meme
>>
>>2697751
strowman? finn?
>>
>>2697623
>not high diving him for smacking a thot
Thot sympathizers should be shot and killed
>>
>>2697803
>pure
>thot
Wut?
>>
>>2696063
it hurts to see my boy like this
;_;
>>
>>2696063
>i unironically thought this guy was ding-dong diddly dlc character for a ding-dong diddly wwe game, and not a ding-dong diddly real wrestler
>>
>>2697795
yeah it's sure as hell.
finn fucks like a madman since his Irish days, in japan he was full of groupies.
strowman likes pussy. I bet he' s like a modern day Andre, who finger fucked 5 Playboy Bunnies at once with his hand
>>
>>2697751
>finn
>women
>>
>>2699089
yeah dude, you would like him to be gay for your gay fantasies
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.