[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong? Months ago he was the most over on /asp/, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1011.jpg (26KB, 220x247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1011.jpg
26KB, 220x247px
What went wrong? Months ago he was the most over on /asp/, but ya don't even talking about him anymore. Is he really the Janetty out of The Shield?
>>
I don't remember him ever being over here...
>>
a poor man's mick foley in the era of pg content
terrible on the mic too
>>
>>2695861
>a poor man's mick foley

Nigga the only memorable bump he's ever taken was when he fell halfway from the HiaC cage with Seff

Aside from that old man Styles still takes bigger bumps than he'll ever take
>>
>>2695805
10 people on a containment board perpetuating memes doesn't really mean anything
>>
>>2695805
He started feuding with the Miz, and as Alex Riley and Damien Sandow know, the Miz is the career killer.
>>
>>2695805

nothing went wrong except for the fact that people hated the tripcucks who love him
>>
>>2695805
>most over on /asp/
What a shameful title to have
>>
>>2696024
>nothing went wrong except for the fact that people hated the tripcucks who love him
But it was only one tripcuck. One. Only one.
>>
>>2695805
Carter ding-dong diddly killed himself
>>
>>2695805
Does he still wrestle? I thought he was just on Total Divas now.
>>
>>2695861
18+
Deanetty is a poor man's Brian Pillman
>>
I think he's still better than Seth Rollins, does anyone ever care about his feud with Samoa Joe?
>>
>>2696284
Yeah how could anyone say Dean is the jeanetty of the shield when he's the most over one

Roman gets x-pac heat and seth gets literally 0 reaction. little kids and emo chicks at least pop for dean when his music hits.
>>
He's more over then Seth and especially Roman despite weaker booking.
>>
/asp/ started to turn on Ambrose when he started getting the biggest pops and completely turned when he became heavyweight champion.

Here's an incomplete list of wrestlers that were very over on /asp/ before being turned on:

Dean Ambrose
Roman Reigns
Seth Rollins
The Undertaker
Kevin Owens
Shane McMahon
The Uso's
CM Punk
Paige
Albert Del Rio
Goldberg
Bayley
>>
>>2696372
youre forgetting the most notable one in Dolph Ziggler
>>
>>2696372
>Dean
Only Carter cares about him
>Roman
Mostly ironic shitposting
>Seff
Rightfully so, he became so boring and lame
>Taker
Yet again Carter or ironic shitposting
>Owens
He always gets recognition when he does cool shit
>Shane
Haven't seen an anti-Shane post when he shows up
>Usos
This new gimmick is getting over here
>Phil
Everyone turned on him after his ufc fight
>Paige
Still regarded as a foot god but yeah she's a slut now
>Beto
Was only over during his time in LU
>Berg
He got stale pretty fast
>Bayley
Still regarded as the best ass in RAW
>>
>>2696402

>Berg
>He got stale pretty fast.

Nah, he took the belt of KO. That fat fuck is the darling of the smark community. He was over and cheered up until that point, then the 50/50 started in because darling fatso jobbed to him.
>>
>>2696449
The Smark Community?!
>>
I forgot how fickle /wwe/ is.
You've hated and loved just about everyone of the roster on and off.
>>
>>2696303
This.
>>
>>2696303
My fucking mom loves dean
>>
dats a straight up lie mah nigga
no one has liked deannetty in a very long time
>>
>>2697914
i like Dean
>>
Seth used to be pretty over here too
>>
>>2699055
so was Roman
>>
>>2695805
Carter who is probably OP killed him for everyone. Every time I see dean I think of this shithole and Deanmark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E66dVx9LbrA
>>
>>2696026
I only remember one as well.
>>
File: asp.webm (914KB, 600x336px) Image search: [Google]
asp.webm
914KB, 600x336px
>>2699148
>>2696026
Lets not forget his arch nemesis
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.