[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's say this man is released from the Dubya tomorrow.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

Let's say this man is released from the Dubya tomorrow. Let's say massive wellness policy violation. His piss was nuclear, let's say. VERY public. WWE has pulled his merch and have pulled all mention of him from official documentation.

How could Raw's main event scene be salvaged?
>>
Turn Bray Wyatt babyface
>>
>>2695211
>Massive pops at PPVs for some reason
>Gets cheered when he goes over heels and other babyfaces
>Crowd participation entrance gimmick

He's already a face, whether WWE wants to admit it or not
>>
File: neville.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
neville.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
Your candidates to replace him are

>Seth
>Finn
>Dean
>Braun
>Bray

Seth and Finn are the top candidates, they're already babyfaces and at the start of the brand split when Roman was de-pushed, they've been the guys to carry Raw's main event.
Dean is a babyface, gets big positive reactions, is a hell of a talker and a pretty good wrestler when motivated and they've had him run with the top babyface role when Roman wasn't around multiple times. Without turning somebody, he's probably the most complete package His booking hasn't been as strong as Seth and Finn's lately but if he puts in the effort in the ring, the audience would be very ready to buy him as top guy.
Braun gets huge reactions. It remains to be seen how much of that is because he beats the shit out of Roman so often, but by this point, the dude is clearly appreciated on his own, so if you turned him face and pushed him as the top guy, people would probably get into it.
Bray is cheered, his entrance gimmick is crowd participation, he could totally wrestle babyface and cut babyface promos if you asked him too. This is the most interesting option but it'd require the most work because after him jobbing out at Mania and needing Jinder Mahal to win the House of Horrors, Bray's credibility is pretty gd low.

Personally, if we're talking about turning a heel face to anchor Raw's main event, I have another suggestion.
>>
>>2695245
I'd go for a Seth Universal title push and a Finn Intercontinental title push desu. They'll both have decent people to feud with.
>>
>>2695257
>Seth vs. Braun, Joe, Bray
>Finn vs. Miz, Dean, Drifter
Sounds good to me.
>>
>>2695262
To be honest, the main event scene is actually hurt by having Roman and Brock in it
>>
>>2695208
Put Cena on Raw
>>
>>2695269
Yes, Raw needs more aged part timers
>>
>>2695267
It's more that Brock never being around and Roman being unambiguously better than everybody else is what hurts everything.

It's painfully obvious that we're getting Roman vs. Brock (or, if not painfully obvious, spoiled by dirtsheets) and everybody else just feels like filler to keep the two of them apart for a year. If Roman was a heel and they pushed a babyface or two as MAYBE being equal to the challenge of him or Lesnar, there'd at least be some parity, but right now the structure is just Lesnar > Roman > Everybody else.
>>
>>2695271
His age is irrelevant. He's doing the best work of his career and he can be used to put over the younger guys. Brock probably isn't going to be putting anyone over besides Roman, so it's necessary to have someone like Cena to elevate guys like Seth, Dean, Finn, Bray, etc.
>>
>>2695284
>He's doing the best work of his career and he can be used to put over the younger guys
Reminder that he's just taken 4 months off and WON his leaving match at WM
>>
Let his wellness violations be known publicly, suspend him but dont fire him.

When he comes back, give him an automatic title shot at the next special. The week before he comes onstage smoking a massive blunt with new manager rvd.

He cuts a promo saying hes sick of being the chosen one, he only got into the business for money and rats and from now on you can call him Rollin' Reigns.

He wins with the help of the usos, the Tokin' Samoans, and a bew antihero is born.
>>
>>2695366
Only if he turns in the vests for a bunch of Hawaiian shirts.
>>
>How could Raw's main event scene be salvaged?

You answered your own question with this hypothetical scenario
>>
>>2695366
>with new manager rvd.
most exciting part of all of this tbqh
>>
>>2695211
Only if he stops with the cringy monologuing and never does a house of horrors match ever again, or turns the ring into bugs or maggots or whatever. Sole reason I don't love him.
>>
>>2695208
Cena would be drafted to Raw
>>
>>2695211
>Imagine revolving the main event around a LARPing fatass who can't fucking wrestle.
>Imagine being this stupid
>>
>>2695208
Braun is the future anyway you dummy.
>>
>>2696481
He's a better wrestler than Reigns
>>
>>2695211
He was face as fuck the night after Elimination Chamber, don't know why they blew it afterward.
>>
>>2696555
getting cheered doesn't mean you're a face
>>
>>2695208
well him going pretty much salvages it already, no-one gives a fuck about him and if you push someone just as hard they'll get the same shitty reactions

they'll just put seth in reigns spot
>>
>>2695245
Overwhelmingly agrees with this.
>>
>>2696567
Let's not pretend Roman's talent (or lack thereof) isn't just as much a factor in fans rejecting him
>>
>>2695245
how come you didn't consider seƱor joe? are you seriously saying that a fat hack like bray wyatt has what it takes to be a main eventer?
>>
>>2696594
Joe isn't exactly trim
>>
File: 636216460628537958-Glenn-Jacobs.jpg (38KB, 534x712px) Image search: [Google]
636216460628537958-Glenn-Jacobs.jpg
38KB, 534x712px
Turn Seth back to what made him great in the first place - chickenshit lucky top heel. Basically pick up where he left off.

Strawman is out for a while, but he fills the monster heel role, kinda top. Brock still part time. He's ambiguous but mosstly heel.

All well and good, but what about the top face? Finn is too small, gay and his potato accent is too cringeworthy, he can't be top face. And Ambrose is shit in the ring and also cringe. So who then?

Long term, you'll have to bring one in, but short term...Kane. He's gonna retire soon, he deserves a send-off. And a proper title run. What better way than as beloved babyface, playing off Seth (already a proven good dynamic), but also as an underdog against the stronger Strawman and Brock? Plus he'd look good with the red belt. Book it for this year. He can then drop it at Mania back to one of the heels, get a great reception, then retire.
>>
>>2695208
You already salvaged it by releasing him, TBQH.
>>
>>2695208
It would probably be greatly improved by his absence.
>>
>>2696567
>if you push someone just as hard they'll get the same shitty reactions
Wrong.

You can push some ultra hard as long as the fans like that person and want to see it. The problem with Reigns is they don't want to see him but WWE pushes him anyway, and their obnoxious overpushing makes fans dislike him even more.
>>
>>2695366
That is un-ironically the best booking you can do for him, but mainly because it's a very TV-14 angle that PeeGee WWE would never do.
>>
>>2696594
Because he looks at people like they're a piece of bacon
>>
>>2695208
Imagine all of that happened. How would he be remembered? What would people say about Roman Reigns' career in 5-10 years?
>>
>>2695208
I'd love to say Braun but I don't think he's ready yet, not in terms of ring performance, but in terms of character; he's a great monster but still needs to build up. Just imagine if he came out tomorrow and cut a babyface promo, it'd feel really out of place, right now he is great as a tweeter who's in it for himself, and I'd rather keep it like that than have him go all Big show and start the comedy spots.
Finn would be good in terms of perceived power level since (to the best of my knowledge) he gave Roman his first clean singles loss, but I think Finn would work better in the IC scene right now, putting over the belt as THE title for technical prowess, and if I'm honest, I'd like to see him carry it for a long time and then turn heel reforming the club and only then start his climb to the Universal title.
Joe's a lot of fun but I don't think casual fans are into him at the moment, heel or otherwise, since his matches with Seth weren't great, not that that's a dig at either of them, they just don't have any real in ring chemistry, he needs some more time to prove to the wider audience that he is a force to be reckoned with.
Seth and Dean I think could go either way, they both have alright enough in ring and mic skills to sit at the top, Seth probably edges the win just because of the high flying stuff.

I guess Seth just based off that.
>>
>>2696594
'Cause Bray's 30 and Joe's 38 and Joe's way better as a top heel than a top babyface?
>>
File: braywhyatt.jpg (22KB, 455x455px) Image search: [Google]
braywhyatt.jpg
22KB, 455x455px
>>2696555
>tfw they didn't do a double turn, making Bray the face whose family had been ripped to shreds and Orton the heel who is a fucking arsonist, you really don't get much more heelish than that.

Coulda been great.

They also could've used the house being burned down to walk back some of Bray's S P O O K Y shit.
>>
>>2696491
Imagine being this stupid

No, no he's not.

The only bad match Reigns had was against Undertaker, which is no surprise since Undertaker sucks, and like Bray, never had a decent match in his life!

Wake me when Wyatt can put together a decent 1 on 1 match.
>>
>>2697247
>The only bad match Reigns had was against Undertaker
lmao, are you wearing Roman Reigns pajamas right now?
>>
>>2697228
Man that would have been so good, all that would have needed was for WWE to say that Randy had taken everything from Bray and that he was now a broken man or something, that'd be good enough to confirm the double turn.
They could have taken Bray off TV for a couple weeks, really put over the anguish that he suffered.
Then they could have had him come back looking like a normal guy, have him talk without the riddles and shit, maybe have him talk about how Randy had broken him, but now he realises that Randy released him from his mental prison, now he's fighting with a clear mind yadda yadda. I mean it's not like the character has to go away forever, but it would have been a good experiment, give Bray a fresh start and maybe even acknowledge his frequent losses, give the chance to rebuild him a bit.
>>
>>2697267
You can still have Bray cut promos with similar diction because that's what got him over. But you can cut back the "I AM A GOD" shit and probably ditch the teleporting too because it's gotten kinda played out.
>>
>>2695208
Most of the WWE Fanbase rejoices, Finn probably becomes the Face of RAW
>>
File: titus-crews-620x350.jpg (49KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
titus-crews-620x350.jpg
49KB, 620x350px
>>2695208
>How could Raw's main event scene be salvaged?

Build RAW around the Titus Brand
>>
>>2697228
Reminds me of that time Roman assaulted and harassed Rusevs wife and we were expected to cheer for him
>>
>>2697368
Rusev was literally fighting for his wife's honor in that feud and he lost every single match.

There was actually a promo in that feud where Roman said, out loud, "I didn't make this personal."

God dammit, that feud sucked
>>
>>2697247
Bray had a better match with Bryan than Reigns did
>>
>>2697368
>>2697445
Remember when RuRu was going through family photos and Reigns interrupted. That was a big dick move.

Though Jasethy was pretty terrible during his early face run. "Waaah, papa H won't hand me the title, so I will attack this fat guy and old man who are celebrating being best friends".
>>
>>2696852
the timeline must be corrected
>>
>>2695208
just wait till JeriGOAT comes back

other ideas:
Push Drifter
More GoldustKino
>>
>>2695366
>Stable of RVD, Sabu, and Roman Reigns ripping blunts on the way to the ring

How hard would you mark
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.