[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you know when Roman pins Lesnar clean for the universal title

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: download (27).jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (27).jpg
13KB, 300x168px
Did you know when Roman pins Lesnar clean for the universal title at wm 34 the attitude era will come back and he'll be more over than Hogan, Austin and rock combined
>>
Finally, everybody will cheer for Roman and embrace him as the Big Dog. He will be beloved by all, the world over.
>>
Sure, Sika, keep thinking that.
>>
Have stone cold and the rock come in to try and save lesnar, but he spears all three and pins them all at once.

Then Hulk Hogan comes out with the clone of andre the giant, but the big dog super man punches both out of their wrestling boots and stands over the carnage in the ring.

He also goes into this event injured.
>>
It'll be a heel turn with Heyman joining Roman

then the summer feud is Brock coming back for revenge against Roman and Paul, but Roman goes over him TWO more times to finally cement him as the GOAT
>>
>>2695094

Feels like most people are over Roman already...
>>
File: Roman_Christ.png (485KB, 531x411px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Christ.png
485KB, 531x411px
>>2695094
Jesus was 33 when he was resurrected, Roman will be 32 at WM 34.

He will be more over than Jesus
>>
>>2695094
>A lot of people say that Roman had Brock beat at Wrestlemania until Seth Rollins cashed in his Money in the Bank contract

Noticed they snuck that in a few Raw's ago. Are we expected to believe that Roman was a credible threat at that time?
>>
>>2695116
Brock's contract is up at WM34. He'll be gone the next day with no explanation.
>>
>>2695167
I noticed it and it pissed me off.

Yeah, Roman had just eaten his fourth F5, but he was totally in control.
>>
>>2695167
3MR. Wasn't Roman staying in Suplex City when Seff cashed in?
>>
>>2695167
Also
>Finn Balor had the element of surprise the last time these men fought, he won't be so lucky this time
>Finn has no choice to attack the injured shoulder of Roman Reigns, he's not going to best him physically, he's too small
>The better man won tonight, and that man was an INJURED Roman Reigns
>>
>>2695171
He was setting up for the spear, I think? Brock was just toying with him, though. Like the last part of the Orton Summerslam match
>>
>>2695094
>>2695096
This sounds like Vince's fever dream. He's dying, Stephanie sits beside him, and he just keeps babbling "Finally, finally everyone will love Roman. He'll be so...so strong, the strongest...the business...we'll be unstoppable...Roman...strong...everyone will know I was a genius..."
>>
>>2695171
>>2695180
Here's how it went
>Roman bashes Brock on the post outside, Brock gets busted open.
>Back in the ring, Roman hits three Superman Punches and two Spears. He covers Brock, gets a 2-count.
>He sets up for a third Spear, Brock picks him up, hits a fourth F5.
>Both guys are down, Heyman is screaming at Brock to cover Roman, it's very clear that the match is totally up in the air and either guy can win.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R2XZRrZDFo
>>
>>2695181
Roman actually reminds me of 2002 era Brock Lesnar in many ways, actually. He just doesn't have the charisma to carry himself as Brock did, though. Trying to push him as a cocky heel persona but actually be a face is really hurting his push.
>>
>>2695180

The original plan very well might have been for Roman to go over. Lesnar breaks the streak and then loses to Roman, the new "face" of the company. That makes sense in a way.
>>
>>2695205
That was absolutely the plan. It was changed very, very, very late in the game, possibly even the day of the match.

If you look it up, you can see Seth says "thank you so much." to Roman when he covers him. He's thanking Roman for putting him over when it was originally Roman's match to win.
>>
>>2695207
>That was absolutely the plan. It was changed very, very, very late in the game, possibly even the day of the match.
Got a single fact to back that up?
>>
File: ripwwe.png (30KB, 628x421px) Image search: [Google]
ripwwe.png
30KB, 628x421px
>>2695094
You mean he'll sink ratings even lower, right?

WWE will be at sub 2 million viewers this time next year.
>>
>>2695226
http://members.f4wonline.com/wrestling-observer-newsletter/april-6-2015-wrestling-observer-newsletter-annual-wrestlemania-issue

I'm actually wrong, it wasn't made at the last minute.

>And as it was, they did break with title plans. The decision to go with Rollins was not made at the last minute, although few were aware of it. Reigns was originally scheduled to win the title. The impression we have is that Lesnar was fully appraised of the plan for Rollins to win at WrestleMania when he was finalizing his contract.
>I don’t know when Reigns was told that he wasn’t winning, past the point that it appeared nobody in his family knew.
>Rollins found out that he was winning late in the show. He was also told that as champion, he would have to fly after the show to New York to appear on “The Today Show” (a victory appearance originally scheduled to kick off Reigns title run) and back to San Jose to appear on Raw the next night.
>The last 45 seconds of the match and that he was getting the title was said to be told to Rollins right at the start of the Rock & Ronda Rousey angle. It was at that point when Rollins, Reigns, Lesnar, Paul Heyman and producer Michael Seitz (Michael Hayes) went together into a room to go through the “new” finish and work out how they were going to accomplish it. The rest of the match had already been worked on and formulated.
>>
>>2695234
I swear, Meltzer just makes this shit up when he's bored. His source must literally be either Seth Rollins or Vince to know that much detail.
>>
>>2695226

That is what I heard as well.

Again...it makes sense to have Roman win that, if it wouldn't have been for the fact, that the fans turned against him.

Stupid enough that they are trying the same shit 3 years later again with pretty much the same initial situation only that Roman beat Taker the previous Mania himself this time.
>>
>>2695241
>that the fans turned against him
The fans turned against him when the Shield broke up though. Surely by the time he was feuding with Bryan 2 months before they must have known that Roman was the wrong fucking choice.
>>
>>2695238
I've heard Vince, Jericho and Patterson tossed around as potential sources of his.
>>
>>2695238
He's early making it up by filling in the blanks, or Vince is always surrounded by 5 yes men and one of them happens to talk to Tiny Dick Dave
>>
>>2695244

They still don't know...
>>
>>2695241
>>2695244
Royal Rumble '15 is always gonna be what killed him, I think. Not putting Bryan over there was so stupid.

Put Bryan over, have him go to Mania, have Seth cash in, have Roman win the IC Title in that Ladder Match...Roman can have a lengthy IC title reign and win the Rumble next year. All they had to do was WAIT.
>>
>>2695279
I think Fastlane 2015 was the last chance to undo the Roman Reigns experiment. It can't be undone now.

When he kicked out of Bryans HILARIOUSLY protected finisher, that was it. The fans, mark and smark alike, decided they would NEVER get behind Reigns.
>>
>>2695187
>Roman actually reminds me of 2002 era Brock Lesnar in many ways, actually.

kek except for the part where Lesnar was an athletic phenom and Reigns is >>>/trash/
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.