[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf that is not her husband. She can't keep making a fool

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 6

File: Lana.webm (1MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
Lana.webm
1MB, 360x640px
wtf that is not her husband. She can't keep making a fool out of him like this.
>>
Rusev is the biggest cuck in wrestling today, both in kayfabe and outside

I bet he voted for Hillary
>>
Based Vince, punishing the cucks like Johnny Mundo and Test
>>
That's probably why Vince hates him, he hates cucks.
>>
I swear to God Lana gave me the flirtiest look at a house show in San Diego once.
>>
In before Vince makes Lana the New Day's personal dancer, who twerks and gyrates with/on them.
>>
THAT FEEL WHEN NO GORLFRIENNND

FUCK
>>
>>2695076

That will be Sasha's job soon.
>>
>>2695076
>>2695082
I'd be more than happy to see either twerk and gyrate
>>
>>2695082
she's already twerked with them
>>
Cucksev is standing in the pool with 4 other dudes.

The former soviet state of Rusev. How do you have a pool party where the only chick there is your gf in a bikini and lots of men?
>>
>>2695090

I know, that's why they know it is good. She clearly isn't there anymore to wrestle.
>>
>>2695076
I'm expecting her to debut as a majorly goofy airhead bimbo character
>>
>>2695075
How was it?
>>
>>2695085
The lack of ass and rythm will be obvious yet again
>>
>>2695093
Lol how do they repackaged someone on the main roster like that. Everybody is going to remember her as the Russian bitch
>>
File: 1480955881059.jpg (36KB, 375x411px) Image search: [Google]
1480955881059.jpg
36KB, 375x411px
>>2695075
And I bet the stripper down at the local strip club really likes you for who you are, too.
>>
>>2695334
That's what makes it funny.
>>
>>2695113
Gratifying yet unnerving given her 270 lbs gorilla then-boyfriend was only a few feet away.
>>
Who's a bigger cuck, Dean "I LOVE BLACK MEN" Ambrose or Cucksev?
>>
Gods the amount of insecure virgins in this thread is incredible. You all know damn well Rusev is showing her off just so he can fuck her in the locker room while these beta males have to listen, and try to hide their shame boners when they come out and ruru gives the boys a meaty, sweaty, back slap. Literally shrivels their dicks up being around a true alpha.
>>
>>2695494
Ruru, at least Renee is discreet and doesn't humiliate Deano in public.
>>
>>2695065
>implying Slavs that are mainly Pro-Putin would vote for Hillary
>>
>>2695065
what's wrong about being a cuck? Cuckolding is the thinking mans fetish.
>>
File: deancuck.jpg (72KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
deancuck.jpg
72KB, 640x640px
>>2695532
>>
File: tumblr_nn4m6vpnXr1rgfzbmo3_1280.jpg (111KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn4m6vpnXr1rgfzbmo3_1280.jpg
111KB, 640x640px
>>2697262
ambrose doesn't even care about her his true love is seth is pretty obvious
>>
>>2697282
but seth only loves instagram thots
>>
>>2697262
he just can't be with him because he is a gay and this world is trash these two have an insane chemistry
>>
>>2695063
Rusev is literally in the pool, what's the problem? This foreign-ass looking dude is clearly one of Rusev's cousins or something.
>>
>>269728 i can put one hundred of seth and dean looking more in love than renee and dean ever will be i hope one day there is equality in the world so people can truly be themselves and happy
>>
>>2695362
Odd that you think you're making a point when what she did was part of her act and anon never.... said it wasn't. What do you want, man? Is this your life?
>>
>>2695063
those tits are clearly real
fakelovers btfo
>>
>>2695535
Most Slavs fucking hate Putin you dumbfuck. Only Russians like him.
>>
>>2695063
just another self obsessed cunt
>>
I watched all of these last night, she was filming this dude a lot. At one point he had on her swimsuit cover and was wearing it like a dress and doing hip thrust in it. I was keeping an eye on snap because I really thought she was gonna get too drunk and post a titty shot or something. Also she did like 5 solo dances with one of them focusing on her ass.

2 hours later she was in downtown Nashville with Rusev.
>>
>>2695063
Ya think i could cuck rusev? rusev looks like he a ding-dong diddly beta cuck who won't do shit
>>
>>2698347
lana is a whore
>>
>>2698366
you can't talk about waifu like that
>>
>girl takes a picture with a friend at a social gathering or in public

>a bunch of fucking autists on /asp/ call their boyfriend a cuck

gee, i wonder why no one in this thread (aside from me, lol) has ever had a gf
>>
>>2698404
did you ever take your gf to a pool party with 10 dudes and no other women?
>>
File: C--JbZpXcAEEbsc.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
C--JbZpXcAEEbsc.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>2697262
>implying he swings that way
>>
>>2698404
lol your gf is a whore like lana?
>>
>>2698409
Can you link me to the list of party guests? I mean, you seem so sure that there were NO OTHER GIRLS there based on a 3 second shot of the pool.
>>
>>2697782
Nigger are you actually this retarded?
>>
>>2695063
nah, I feel Based Handsome Rusev is exactly the kind of guy that he portrayed on tv with the shitty Enzo cuck angle...he allows people to think they are cucking him when he is public and then stomps their shit in behind closed doors for overstepping their boundaries
>>
>>2698366
ayeee up
>>
I'd bet that the pool party with only men guests was another whacky scheme from Rusev to get himself cucked, like when he sent Lana to Universal Studios with the New Day.
He wants to be cucked, so he could have some peace. Have you ever seen total divas? Lana is obsessed with him and she's also dumb as fuck.
He likes her but having an "open relationship" would let him fuck Lana and at the same time rest from her. Sadly for him, Lana doesn't seem to be falling for his cuck plots.
>>
>>2698428
who is the chick in the middle?
>>
why does everyone say deans woman like black dudes?
>>
>>2698454
Prove otherwise
>>
>>2699746
drink drano
>>
>>2697262 "I'm not through you yet!"
>>
>>2699774
dean likes dudes he likes seth i bet how many times those two have fuck
>>
>>2699746
Fantasy booking Rusev's cuck life. This fucking board man.
>>
>>2698404
> reddit spacing
> triggered
Kill yourself cuck. Don't cry if you ever get a girlfriend and she cheats on you
>>
>>2697262>>2695063

>Women aren't allowed to interact with men that aren't their boyfriend

Some of you guys are really sad. I'm not even trying to be witty, you're actually just sad.
>>
>>2700168
>reddit spacing

This meme needs to die
>>
>>2700182
>I'm not even trying to be witty

You couldn't be, even if you tried.
>>
>>2695513
I know you're exaggerating for the sake of it but at least it's a different perspective.

It's not impossible that he's just showering off, but I'm worried that it might backfire on based RuRu.
>>
>>2700197
Where do you think you are? If someone tried that on social media where they could check through my post history I wouldn't buy that.
>>
>>2700198
>showering
I meant showing her off, obviously.

I know you guys like to daydream about the partners of Diva's you like being cucked but I like RuRu too much to even play along.

Somebody say something re-assuring.
>>
>>2700182
lol whores shouldnt be looking at other guys if they are married
>>
File: 1484589539076.jpg (61KB, 600x536px) Image search: [Google]
1484589539076.jpg
61KB, 600x536px
>>2700182
>a husband should have no problem with his wife wearing an incredibly revealing bikini and sexy hair / makeup, then prancing around in front of all the boys in the pool to show herself, while simultaneously recording herself on camera jiggling her tits and making "come fuck me" facial expressions and showing this video to millions of males on the internet
Their relationship won't last long I'm afraid
>>
>>2700219
>>2700228
>lol whores shouldn't be looking at other guys if they are married
Well I'm not even got take that seriously but at least you tried.

>a husband should have no problem with his wife wearing an incredibly revealing bikini and sexy hair / makeup
Well I've taken the piss out of this argument in some contexts myself it is in fact the current year.
>then prancing around in front of all the boys in the pool to show herself
Actually I do agree with where the rest of your point went, but do you really disagree that being paranoid about it or pretending to encourage it on here isn't a sign of insecurity?
If Rusev is comfortable with it I'll wait till she actually does something to pass judgement.

Honestly though lads if that was me, I'm gonna be honest and say I don't think I would be.
>>
>>2700249
because you are a cuck piece of garbage i hope your whore gf cheats on you
>>
>>2700256
>>2700219
Embarrassing.

You might be more comfortable on certain corners of re.ddit.

When do you start preaching about alphas and betas or do I need to trigger you with a key word first?
>>
>>2700249
>Well I've taken the piss out of this argument in some contexts myself it is in fact the current year.
The current year doesn't change the fact that woman dressing and acting a certain way makes men lust after them a certain way, and there are ways to look attractive while still carrying yourself with class and not dressing like you want to get fucked. That bikini is slutty even for a single woman, but at least she's single so whatever floats her boat.

They do make bikinis where the top doesn't make the tits flop out and the bottoms are a higher rise so they go a little higher than a half inch above the vagina and don't show 90% of the asscheeks, you know that right?
>>
>>2700249
White knighting on 4chan won't make you any less of a virgin my guy.
>>
>>2700260
go away idiot
>>
>>2700301
>No dissenting opinion ever :((((
I can equally just call you a virgin and we can go back and forth all day
>>2700427
Amazing
>>
>>2700290
>you know that right?
Yeah but because someone dresses like that doesn't mean you suddenly have a clue about how their relationship works.

I was gonna suggest that maybe people like her wear shit like that as a way of teasing the people who will never be able to get with them, but even me speculating like I know is pointless.

Although that would explain why Vince takes it personal that she's with Rusev, if those rumors are true.

Imagine a girl that hot being faithful but flirting and teasing like she isn't, it would rub an old carny like Vince the wrong way.
>>
>>2700000#
>>
>>2700186
You need to learn the fucking format or dive
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.