[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is /ourguy/ on a donward spiral? he's not really in title

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: Jindered.jpg (59KB, 574x672px) Image search: [Google]
Jindered.jpg
59KB, 574x672px
is /ourguy/ on a donward spiral?
he's not really in title contention, more a body in the mix.
The WWE has changed a lot but has Vince?
as soon as he got his head knocked in by Jinder he's been on a decline and specifically called out for his size now.

how he ding-dong diddly recover?
>>
>>2694292
i hope his BLACKED vid gets leaked soon :3
>>
>>2694292
>he's not really in title contention, more a body in the mix.

Is anyone in the title picture on RAW at the moment?
>>
File: jinder balor elbow.gif (4MB, 360x241px) Image search: [Google]
jinder balor elbow.gif
4MB, 360x241px
>>2694292
He's not our guy you fucking faggot
>>
>>2694292
>not /ourguy/
>he is in fact a little gay twink who staff and wrestlers in ICW called 'chemsex manlove'
>>
>>2694292
Like everyone else with talent in WWE, he will be buried as a result of Romans push
>>
Vince mcmahon probably came out of his coma and realized half the divas are taller than this boring fuck
>>
>>2694296
I actually don't know anymore.
but with the fatal 5 way occurring a lot of people are sitting ahead of him
>>
>>2694631

He will likely win that 5-way...
>>
>>2694292
BOOOOOO
BOREMAN LAMES SUCKS
BOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>Seth comes back from Injury after having to vacate a title
>Gets thrown in to a match for the title
Okay.
>Finn comes back after having to vacate a title
>Gets thrown in to a Fatal 5 Way and told he has to earn his rematch
Fucking WWE.
>>
>>2695146
>Finn was becoming more popular than Roman
>Vince shoots him down because no one is allowed to be more over than "Dah Big Dogg"

Balor was on TV for 3 weeks before Summerslam (missed 1 Raw in place of a video package) and managed to make half of what Reigns made from merch in that quarter. Reigns is a joke.
>>
>>2695146

Lesnar disappears for 3 months, keeps the title without any discussion.
>>
>>2695155
>>2695146
>Goldberg agrees that he needs to win the Rumble to get a shot at the title
>Fails to win the Rumble
>Turns up a week later and tells Kevin Owens he's taking his title
>Actually does it
>>
>>2695157
Would've been less hurtful to the brand if he took the US Title off Jericho, in all honesty. The US Title needs a bit of a pick-me-up after Reigns almost buried it, having Goldberg and Lesnar fighting over it could have been great.

Now, the fruit roll up title is off TV after being held for 4 months by a coward heel, then by a part timer, then by someone who manages to be even MORE of a part timer than the first part timer.

The Universal Belt is a joke.
>>
>>2695157

At least he was there to take the title and they didn't sent it to him per mail never to be seen again.

And he lost it like 4 weeks later and was on the RAW before that...
>>
>>2695163
It be like it is, homie. Just saying, Goldberg was more of a goddamn part-timer than Lesnar, but still managed to maintain some kind of presence, what with appearing on 2/4 Raw's before Wrestlemania and doing interviews.

Brock disappeared the Raw after WM and they didn't even really mention him properly until 2 weeks ago.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.