[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2015 >Its obvious the day after Wrestle Kingdom 9 that Tanahashi

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: ded.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>Its obvious the day after Wrestle Kingdom 9 that Tanahashi v Okada will main event Wrestle Kingdom 10
>Styles, Nakamura, Naito, Elgin, and Goto used as fodder to build Okada and Tana
>Smarks love it
>Its obvious the day after Wrestlemania 33 that Roman v Lesnar will main event Wrestlemania 34
>Strowman, Balor, Seth, Joe and Wyatt used as fodder to build Roman and Lesnar
>Smarks hate it

Someone explain this shit to me
>>
>>2693077
>Okada is goat, its wise to make him the star
>Ramen Regins is the woat, they've already failed 3 times to make him the star
>>
>>2693077
One has normie stink on it, which means Smarks have to hate it.
It's that simple.
>>
One fucking sucks while the other one could carry the Ultimate warrior to a good match, and he's dead
>>
File: 1493079659779.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
1493079659779.png
108KB, 400x381px
>>2693077
Roman couldn't wrestle his way out of a paper bag and the company wants you to believe he can walk on water. Not hard, bro.
>>
>>2693083
>>2693098
>>2693101
>'Ramen is bad' meme
I mean he's not the best of all time, but he's a solid hand. Saying otherwise just makes you look worked.
>>
>>2693105
Sure he's a solid hand but they're pushing him as the face of the company and you need to have exceptional promo skills for that and he clearly doesn't have that either.
>>
>>2693115
You're absolutely right that his promo is a little weak. You are absolutely wrong that the top start needs to be an amazing promo. What the top star needs to have is some freedom to be genuine. Scripted promos are cancer for top talent.
>>
>>2693125
If Roman were to be genuine everyone would realize he's better off as a heel.
>>
>>2693129
>insert 'really makes you think' here
I mean he would be.
Reigns is absolutely good enough to be a Top Guy, but at then end of the day I don't know that he's ever going to be the right fit for The Top Guy.
The meme hate he gets is way out of proportion, but the E has worked themselves into a shoot with 'any reaction is a good reaction' after 10 years of Cena. Honestly the crazy boos he gets just cement his place on the card further
>>
>>2693077
Okada and Tanahashi were coming up on year 4 of their feud, which was already legendary. The matches they were putting on were nothing less than magical. Everyone knew that Tanahashi vs Okada at WK10 was going to be the biggest fight in years, and maybe the finale to one of the most incredible feuds in pro wrestling history.

Are you saying Roman vs Lesnar II: Laffy Taffy Championship Edition is on the same level?
>>
>>2693105
He's not bad but he's not good enough to justify that push.
>>
Wouldn't WM28 and WM29 be a more fitting analogy there?
>>
>>2693184
If they'd actually stuck with Roman and Lesnar after WM31, maybe we'd have something here because that genuinely was a great match, but the two have completely avoided each other for the last two years, so, like, who cares?
>>
>>2693077
Roman does not like the terrible Rling. That is the difference with Okada.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.