[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That time it was implied Lita was about to give Edge a b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

>That time it was implied Lita was about to give Edge a blowjob on Raw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dun3xDeQsDQ
>>
>>2690048
GOAT
>>
File: 1493948124586.gif (418KB, 321x180px) Image search: [Google]
1493948124586.gif
418KB, 321x180px
2006 was a hell of a time
>>
>>2690048
based
>>
>>2690076
No it wasn't. WWE was shit that year too.
>>
>>2690048
This isn't shocking considering, you know, they had a live sex celebration on TV
>>
>>2690932
Nope
One of the last years that shit company was actually watchable
>>
so who were the fucking partners?
>>
>>2691174
No it was still just as shit. Half of Raw and half the cards were unwatchable garbage.
>>
File: 1463983793213.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1463983793213.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>2691583
>>
>>2690048
based
>>
>>2691535
She later tries to blow BEEEG, still have the clip on my HD since 2006
>>
>>2691583
as opposed to now where the entire product is garbage?
>>
>>2690076
Uh incorrect.
>>
>>2690048
I miss when the backstage area had actual rooms instead of curtains and product placement.
>>
That time that Triple H and Candice Michelle got oral under a table on Raw
>>
>>2691596
>>2692745
I'm not defending the product now, but because you have nostalgia from that era doesn't mean it's good. It had it's high points but still had shows filled with garbage.

This meme that WWE was once great is a meme only said by nostalgiafags.
>>
>>2693478
I'll always remember this because I wasn't watching wrestling at the time, and never came across it when flipping channels, but at that exact moment I did.
>>
>>2693484
>because you have nostalgia from that era
That would imply that I was a child in 2006. I was not.
>>
>>2693484
Well you said it yourself that it was only half of raw and half the cards that were shit. Which means the rest was good so it was at least better than now since now the entire product is unwatchable.
>>
>>2690048
Slutty Lita was so hot
>>
I remember an angle on Smackdown where Melina fucked Batista to have him not fight Johnny Nitro or something, but Batista beat him up anyways.
Looking back this must have been a reference to the RL cuckoldry that occurred.
>>
> That time when it was implied that Edge was going to have another sex celebration if Rated RKO won back the tag titles
> Perverted King getting turned on by the idea of Orton joining in too
> That horrible realisation that King probably met a young Randy through his dad
Still haunts me till this day.
>>
>>2690048
Someone please post the most man-faced roided out pictures they can find of Lita. thanks.
>>
That was like weekly occurance with Val Venis
>>
>>2693487
>you can only have nostalgia for things you experienced as a child
Are you retarded?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.