[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>search "lowest drawing WWE champions of all time"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 960.jpg (42KB, 960x620px) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
42KB, 960x620px
>search "lowest drawing WWE champions of all time"
>Taker, Bret and HBK feature in most lists
>HHH doesn't feature in any of them

When will /asp/ apologize?
>>
>>2689926
Apologize for what? I've always unironically marked out for HHH.
>>
Only Hogan, Austin, Rock and Cena drew more than HHH.
>>
"His" drawing power is due to his feuds with some of the biggest actual draws in the company while holding the title (e.g. Austin and Rock)
>>
>>2689926
Eddie Guerrero (worst drawing of all time), Benoit, and JBL drew terrible average attendances in 2004 as Champion. I wonder what Triple H did?
>>
>>2689938
>the guy who runs the company rewrote history to make himself look like a draw
why is he so insecure?
>>
>>2689943

This.

He was the guy who worked with the guy who drew the money.
>>
File: ratingshistory0.jpg (90KB, 800x468px) Image search: [Google]
ratingshistory0.jpg
90KB, 800x468px
>>2689926
He does now.
>>
>>2689926
It's so funny that so many people use this """logic""" all because retarded ass Dave Meltzer does. Business had already been down when Bret and Shawn got their main event pushes in 93 and 96 and business had already been skyrocketing when Haitch got his push in 99. But yeah let's all do what Big Dave Meltzer does and not account for the climate at the time and just simply look at these title reigns in a vacuum to determine whether or not someone is a draw. Way more people were watching the product in 1999-2000 than in 1993-1997 therefore HHH is automatically a way bigger draw than Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels. Brilliant, fucking brilliant. Dave Meltzer is a retard for teaching you all this logic.
>>
>>2690037
Rob Van Dam with the rating average of 4.20, for the win.
>>
>>2690150
kek, absolute pottery
>>
>>2689926
>>
>>2690037
Edge drew the biggest TV ratings ever apparently
>>
Edge and Cena helped make each other

HHH never made anyone except Batista and that was by mistake, he intended to make Orton but failed miserably
>>
>>2690037
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

This here proves Cena has been killing WWE slowly but surely. Also this shows that Edge was a far better draw than that bastard Haitch gave him credit for. He just flat out lied in fact. Don't know if you guys remember that one time Edge came back.

So yeah Cena has literally been a cancer that has been killing WWE.
>>
>>2690971
>only 3 weeks as champions

That's not how it works. There's also the fact that Edge didn't sell as much merch as Cena.
>>
>>2690979
>being this ignorant

Heel HHH and The Rock helped each other through the first half of 2000 when Austin and the Undertaker were out.
>>
>>2691013
HHH and Cena's reigns of terror both did a number on WWE ratings. People used to recognize this back in 06-08 but I think Cena's longevity made people ease up on him.
>>
Never. I hate Paul.
>>
>>2691026
they go way farther than that actually
>>
Gaytch was put with surefire draws and looks good by comparison.
>>
>>2691013
Yeah, I dunno why people don't know/ignore that Edge as Champ drew higher ratings than Cena. I also don't get why WWE gave him such short reigns.
>>
HHH was the best heel of the AE and RA generations
People need to stop hating the best player of The Game
>>
>>2691072
Heel champions always have short reigns. He was never THE GUY. Just an enhancement heel
>>
>>2691026
>Calling someone ignorant
>Doesn't know what help make someone means

The Rock didn't need any help by 2000 retard.
He was already the people's champ in 1998
>>
>>2691033
>but I think Cena's longevity made people ease up on him.

No, that wasn't that.
Cena's tired, stupid act is not the main focus of the show, so it's tolerable. Revolving the entire company around feeding the more over guys to Cena was the model that made people hate him, and it's making people hate Samoan Cena.

I hate every Cena promo and match but as long as he's exploiting autistic kids by beating up midcarders, it doesn't mean as much. Him being an irrelevant sideshow acted with his "bury everyone's finisher" US Champ world tour worked. Him as the main guy doesn't. He's not Austin, Rock, or Hogan. Those guys were actually over by themselves. They didn't need the entire roster lying on their backs to make it in the industry like Cena, Goldturd, or Reigns. Fans who root for anyone just because they win are a fucking cancer.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.