[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the best athlete in WWE? Reminder that this is from standing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

File: IMG_20170505_150317.jpg (135KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170505_150317.jpg
135KB, 1280x738px
Who is the best athlete in WWE?

Reminder that this is from standing in the ring.
>>
I would have to say Neville.
>>
Brock Lester, Nevile, AJ Style
>>
>>2689667
Tf is it really?
>>
>>2689667
John Cena
>>
>>2689676
Lesnar is such an incredible athlete, it's so fucking lame that he does so little.

If he just squashed Rollins and Finn with Le Suplex this year, that'll be the dirt worst. I know they're gonna lose and I know Demon Finn is probably gonna lose, but for the love of god, just make them good matches.
>>
Brock
Jordan and Gable
Dolph
>>
Big E
>>
Kofi is up there, I guess.
>>
>>2689753
No that's cesaro
>>
>>2689683
yea boi

https://i.gyazo.com/443194bcef19aa05462e997f2c4553c1.gif
>>
Roman Reigns
>>
Roman Reigns
Brock Lesnar
Neville
Cesaro
>>
Big Dog
>>
>>2689667
Someone has to say Seth. There.
>>
Better question is who is the LEAST athletic in the WWE? Most everyone on the roster is pretty athletic tbqh.
>>
>>2689781
The big ding-dong diddly dog
>>
deano
>>
>>2689788

Disagreed. He may not be the strongest but he's got one hell of a vertical leap. Have you seen him jump over the top rope? It's quite impressive.
>>
>>2689781
>everyone on the roster is pretty athletic
*teleports behind you*
>>
>>2689781
Cass
>>
Cesaro
Dolph
Brock
Neville
Gallagher
>>
>>2689802
Deceptively athletic

>>2689805
Possibly. Although Enzo is way less athletic. For being a small yet relatively built guy, he has next to no in-ring athleticism. Should definitely be transitioned into a manager sooner rather than later.
>>
>>2689802
Bray is actually really fucking athletic. Dude has stamina for days.
>>
File: 3vqrk_zpsc04c1f53.gif (2MB, 260x195px) Image search: [Google]
3vqrk_zpsc04c1f53.gif
2MB, 260x195px
>>2689767
>posts a link to a gif
>on an image board
How new are you?
>>
>>2689851
>thatsthejoke.jpg
Holy fuck, just kill yourself summer child.
>>
File: db0.jpg (26KB, 349x642px) Image search: [Google]
db0.jpg
26KB, 349x642px
>>2689856
>implying it was even a joke
>>
Cena has superhuman recovery time from injuries
>>
>>2689781 Probably Ellsworth or Nia Jax.
>>
lesnar isnt good anymore at least
ill admit 16 years ago lesnar was amazing but now hes lazy and is content with putting on boring matches 3 times a year
>>
>>2689688

Why would he do more? He gets seven figures from the UFC just to show up for 1 fight + win bonus + advertisement + PPV cut.

In the WWE he probably has a similar deal.

The rest of the time hes working out, hunting, having fun in canada with his friends and wife.

He is literally living the dream, hes been to the top in wrestling and in MMA. What else is there for him to prove or do? Hes just enjoying his life.
>>
File: nevilestronk.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nevilestronk.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
i'm excited for my boy neville really going in on his heel persona.
he's strong, does flips, and sells great.
hope he has a long reign then moves to a great position when they try to go for the UK market or whatever.
shit if balor can beat bbygirl clean, no reason why neville can't have similar feats
>>
File: surprise!.gif (3MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
surprise!.gif
3MB, 540x304px
NevGOAT
>>
>>2690010
I don't really care about it from his perspective. From my perspective, that of a paying customer, I want the dude to stop fucking phoning it in.
>>
Cesaro/Lesnar are the only ones to make me actually gasp at how athletic someone was.

Lesnar for speed(see: chasing rollins)
Cesaro for strength(see: anything)
>>
Obligatory Bork Laser and Cesaro
Neville is good
Cena is fuckin STRONK
Styles is good
Charlotte is underappreciated even though she's really appreciated
>>
>>2689781
Paul Heyman
>>
>>2689851

It's 10mb
>>
>>2690094
Stop paying for a shitty product instead of buying more of it
>>
>>2690204
also the name of heath slater's extended stable
>>
>>2689985
No he doesn't, they just over exaggerate the severity of his injuries to give him that aura of 'superman' like person. He's honestly never done anything close to risky to acquire such a bad injury. Worst thing was probably the knee from Seth that broke his nose.
>>
File: mojo-rawley-3.jpg (19KB, 696x392px) Image search: [Google]
mojo-rawley-3.jpg
19KB, 696x392px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snZc4JawJ3M
>>
Konnor
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.