[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how come Mordecai didn't work but Taker ,Kane ,Boogeyman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

how come Mordecai didn't work but Taker ,Kane ,Boogeyman ,Wyatt worked?
>>
>>2688411

Wyatt and Boogeyman didn't work.
>>
>>2688411
I think they basically did a Bray Wyatt with him. He lost just about every match he had and fizzled out before he could face Taker.
>>
>>2688411
white is not scary
>>
>>2688419
They both lasted longer, and will be remembered by fans, casual or otherwise.
>>
>>2688425

People remember Boogeyman as corny and they'll remember Wyatt as the guy that always lost when it mattered.
>>
>>2688419
>Wyatt didn't work
why do you keep on forcing this meme? have you been ignoring the chants he always gets when the retarded rambling of his entrance play? and everyone knows who boogeyman is because le worm eater
>>
>>2688430
That's still something more than Mordecai. Sure, we remember him, but how many others will, by comparison?
>>
>>2688435

Everyone will. Delete this fucking thread right now.

>>2688432

No one takes Wyatt seriously. They all know he's "rambling sp00ky man" that rarely wins. This dude is cringe. I bet Bray Wyatt thinks Majora's Mask is a game with a deep story.
>>
>>2688438
I wasn't the OP, you ding-dong diddly Mordecai mark.
>>
>>2688440

Everyone will remember Mordecai as the guy that could have been. Sometimes at night when I can't sleep, I toss and turn and think about what could've been with Mordecai. It was a great loss to wrestling as a whole. Never in my life have I seen such wasted potential.
>>
>>2688438
>Mordecai fan
here's a (You) and by the way everyone will remember Bray while no one will remember Mordecai
>>
>>2688448

No they won't. Real fans know Mordecai was far superior, but didn't have his dad working as an agent.
>>
>>2688449
if he was superior then how come he never wrestled with top guys? how come he never became a household name?
>>
>>2688454

Because of the fucking Jews that run WWE and their Israeli NBC connections, that's fucking why. Mordecai was an amazing talent.
>>
>>2688458
taking the bait and giving you your last (You)
>>
>>2688467

It's not my fault you have bad taste.
>>
File: 921686.jpg (201KB, 611x458px) Image search: [Google]
921686.jpg
201KB, 611x458px
>>2688411
Why is there so much of this shit?
>>
>>2688479
There's not enough of this shit nowadays. We just get skinny manlets with no gimmicks using their real names or close to it. It's fucking boring. I miss cringey cheesy wrestling.
>>
>>2688411
They created a gimmick that was tailor made to feud with Taker and did the only logical thing.
Booked him to lose against 2 time main eventer "Hardcore" Bob Holly
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.