[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>YOU BOO ME BECAUSE OF HOW I LOOK That is literally all he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 6

File: scat flinger.jpg (56KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
scat flinger.jpg
56KB, 300x450px
>YOU BOO ME BECAUSE OF HOW I LOOK

That is literally all he says, and will be the only promo he cuts. Get used to it.
>>
>>2688151
its the only promo he needs to cut
>>
Vince is ding-dong diddly giving him Muhammad Hassan push only this time it ding-dong diddly won't be stopped because they ding-dong diddly can use excuse he's Indian meanwhile Vince knows what he ding-dong diddly doing. Americans see him and will ding-dong diddly automatically think he's ding-dong diddly isis
>>
And you hate him. Great.
If he was le funny ironic heel xd, he woudn't be doing his job.
>>
File: 4cb.jpg (72KB, 1438x861px) Image search: [Google]
4cb.jpg
72KB, 1438x861px
>>2688151
It's a work they know what they're doing for sure.
>>
It's the only promo he has and he can't even deliver it well. Every time he does it, he sounds shaky and hoarse. You'd think after saying the same thing five times, he'd at least be good at it.

Is this the new way of getting heat on heels? By pushing chodes who can't talk or wrestle at all and taking the audience's contempt for their incompetence as confirmation that you're doing a good job?

Seems like that's just acknowledging that you can't write worth a damn and you have to intentionally put out a bad product.
>>
>>2688182
Here's a tip pinhead. Ya ding-dong diddly not supposed to like the heels.

I know ya ding-dong diddly used to ya outlaw reddit safe space ""wrestling"" where heels try to be cool and quirky but this just not ding-dong diddly how it is ya ding-dong diddly dig
>>
>>2688205
Y'know what would've been great?

If James Earl Jones just couldn't deliver any of his lines as Darth Vader. If he constantly stuttered and just came off like a total fucking amateur and every time the actor in the suit swung his lightsaber, it flew out of his hand and hit Mark Hammill in the fucking face.

You would hate seeing him because he'd drag the movie down and make everything a pointless joke every time he was on screen. You'd hate him so much. What a great villain that would be.
>>
Yeah but he's gonna draw dimes and has the chance to be the GOAT. Wait till Big Knife Manju makes his debut. They will main even mania. Book that shit.
>>
BASED BIG POPPA POO LIVING IN YA HEADS RENT FREE
>>
>>2688212
First ya ding-dong diddly talking bout wrestling now ya ding-dong diddly talking about nerd wars make up ya ding-dong diddly mind
>>
>>2688156
Based Vince ding dong 4Diggidly chess playing us all
>>
>>2688212
>implying darth vader wasn't over
>implying many kids didn't dress up as vader for Halloween after Last Hope
>>
The fact that people online are celebrating this can't talk can't wrestle jobber being champion is proof positive of how pitifully low the standard is for WWE to deliver an entertaining product. Jinder gets booed because he sucks and is somehow the champion not because he's some great heel.
>>
>>2688288
t. mark
>>
>>2688182
>is this the new way of getting heat
Well it working. When's the last time a heel got booed? Fat smarks love heels.
>>
>>2688300
good one faggot.
>>
>>2688309
Fucking worked
>>
>>2688309
He heh stay worked, sonny
>>
>>2688151
Looks like he's already working marks like you
>>
>knocks out beloved indie manlet darling
>big roided out freak
>no flippy shit or other dynamic moveset
>nothing special on mic but just insults at crowds
>foreign
>gets genuine negative feedback from crowd
>actually got fucking Orton over as a convincing babyface

But no this is not the definition of a heel to smarks. A heel to a smark is some cynic with a wicked sense of humor who goes out his way to still do flippy shit and shake the babyface's hand after a match
>>
>>2688212
Why are you talking about cuck wars? WWE talk always atttacts all the weirdos and spergs.
>>
based maharaja working the smarks
>>
File: ciampaturn.jpg (31KB, 600x250px) Image search: [Google]
ciampaturn.jpg
31KB, 600x250px
>>2688304
Try Saturday night.

Instead of blaming those darn dirty smarks, maybe you should examine why heels get cheered. Try and apply, like, five minutes of thought to it and see what you come up with.

>>2688382
Sorry, I know Star Wars isn't a very widely known story or anything.
>>
>YOU BOO ME BECAUSE I STAND ON THE TOILET SEAT TO TAKE A SHIT AND THEN THE TOILET SEAT CRACKS AND YOU CANNOT USE THE TOILET FOR SEVERAL DAYS UNTIL THE MAINTENANCE MAN FIXES THE SEAT
>>
ding-dong diddly
>>
>>2688182

You're getting worked, bro.
>>
>>2688400
I mean I didn't watch SmackDown on Tuesday besides the Breezango match, so. They worked me right into not watching. Good for them?
>>
>>2688403

>Seething

Based Big Poo in Loo working the marks.
>>
>>2688388
>watching nxt
Lel
You should apply some thought and realize that a heel getting booed is a heel getting booed if you like the promos or not.
>>
>>2688403
>magically know when the based cops match was.
You sure changed the channel.
>>
>>2688418
I was playing a video game, looked at twitter, saw a tweet that they were getting a championship match and flipped over to PS Vue. It strained the limits of my magical powers to turn my head slightly to the right, but I managed.

>>2688414
Why stop there, then?

Why not put it on some cameraman and just have his promos be him talking about cameras? The audience would boo the shit out of it. He'd be such a great heel!
>>
>>2688433
If it fits the character why not?
>>
>>2688442
Hell, we don't even need promos anymore.

Just have the champ walk out into the ring and hold an airhorn up to the mic for twenty minutes.

So much heat.
>>
>>2688445
If it fits the character why not?
>>
>>2688447
The heel should just walk out into the ring with a case of molotov cocktails and start chucking them into the audience.

Just murder everybody in the first three rows. Then kill the cops when they come too.
>>
>>2688450
Whoa a heel acting as a heel.
>>
>>2688451
The heel should have the doors locked and force everybody in the arena to watch a full episode of Raw that's nothing but Stephanie segments.
>>
>>2688452
That's nuclear heat tho.
>>
>>2688151
He's a jacked Indian. Deal with it.
>>
>>2688151
great heel work
>>
>>2688151
cool
>>
>>2688151
kek
>>
>>2688151
>Not some flippy manlet indiefag
>H-he sucks in the ring!

Literally kill yourselves.
>>
Kevin Owens is getting more foreign heel heat with his French Canadian cultural superiority schtick than Jinder is with Hassan 2.0. I mean, people boo, but is it really working? It doesn't feel like it is.

Anyone else think it's a interesting that all of Smackdown's champions are ethnically 'other' right now? Jinder, Naomi, the Usos, and Owens, with Shinsuke as the face of Backlash. Meanwhile Raw is Lesnar, Bliss, Hardy's and Ambrose... Red v Blue... am I reading too much into this?
>>
Mahal's gimmick is hilarious when you remember he's in front of the same crowds that love Nakamura.

>>2688353
Jay Lethal "shaking" BMAJ's hand after their match was A+ heel work, mark.

>>2691823
He was on the indies for nearly a decade before his first WWE stint and worked them for the intermittent years between his current run.

Guess why you don't know this.
>>
File: TRENT.jpg (13KB, 409x408px) Image search: [Google]
TRENT.jpg
13KB, 409x408px
>>2688151

OP see >>2691956

WEW babbys are being brainwashed by WWMEME
>>
>>2688155
fpbp
>>
Well, he's right...who likes seeing his disgusting acne?
>>
File: DAjZfiJWsAAC7OX.jpg (81KB, 809x763px) Image search: [Google]
DAjZfiJWsAAC7OX.jpg
81KB, 809x763px
>>2688151
>>
File: Drawharaja.webm (2MB, 1002x416px) Image search: [Google]
Drawharaja.webm
2MB, 1002x416px
>>2695566
basedd
>>
>>2688151
I could understand a Syrian heel, I cannot understand an Indian heel. What even is the basis for it? His black turban seems to indicate that he's subtextually Muslim, but 2017 WWE is too santized to use such a redneck gimmick openly.
>>
>>2695631
They think they can get Indian people to subscribe to the Network.
>>
>>2695638
With what money?
>>
>>2695638
Ah right, that makes sense.
>>
Vince is worried about this guy going postal so he's given him something to strap on in case to prevent him strapping on a suicide vest
>>
>>2695641
I dunno, man, I'm not the one with the marketing metrics.
>>
>>2695641
there's a billion pajeets, even if you are aiming at the few percent of the country with money, that's still tens of millions of people
>>
>>2695631
Indians think kayfabe is real. They clearly have internet and get worked by social media constantly.

WWE is using those clicks/numbers to boost their relevance. If every video of Mahal becomes a top ten trending video, it exposes their brand to anyone with money.

You guys just do not understand how WWE is playing 4d chess here with social media numbers.

If I own a youtube channel, and get a million subs from India and they all watch my videos, I'm an easy millionaire. They don't even have to spend a dime, just watch the video and ad.
>>
>>2695641
Indians get all the PPVs and the TV shows >for free

They're hoping that there are millions in India with the time and desire to waste money on Nitro shows from 1998
>>
>>2696106
>Youtube millionaires in the Adpocalypse Era
>>
>>2696357
You don't need ad money if you can interest corporate sponsors. We have 20 million views a month, want your brand in it? Give us X dollars and it's yours
>>
>>2696593
>Wrestling has been deemed "advertiser-unfriendly"
>>
>ctrl+f gyno
>0 results

fucking shit board
>>
>>2696613
WWE hasn't. Only people covering the WWE. Basically the WWE got to fuck everyone else over
>>
>>2688156
dick dick diggidy ding-dong diddly dog.
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.