[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's 1999 >smarks were getting sick of Austin >many

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1478110001678.jpg (16KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1478110001678.jpg
16KB, 300x400px
>it's 1999
>smarks were getting sick of Austin
>many actually wanted HHH as a champ

kek
>>
>>2687959
Who is that guy? He has peak facial aesthetics
>>
1999 trips was great

had the goat theme one of the best looks and finally wasnt a comedy act
>>
>>2687971

that's me faggot
>>
>>2687980
Can I slob on your knob please? (No homo)
>>
>>2687980
> she puts the lotion in the basket
buffalo bill played by the offspring of billy zane and billy corgan
>>
sure
>>
>>2687959
Austin getting hurt turned out to be best for business because it opened up the top spot for based Haitch and based Rock to compete for
>>
>>2687959
Lies. I went to the wrestling egroups and found they were sick of HGH even back then and can't stop marking out to Austin even after he beat the shit out of Debra.
>>
>>2688045
underage spotted
>>
>>2687959
Well its lucky that smarks were low in number back then so they couldn't go and bury austin like they try to do today.
>>
>>2687971
learn how to use GIS dipshit
>>
At that time Smarks didn't like The Rock. Smarks only got sick of Autisn during the Invasion angle. Smarks never liked HHH.
>>
>>2688045
Realistically could you imagine the kind of shit a snobby redneck exhibitionist beauty queen like Debra put him through before all that went down?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.