[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"I want to send a message to India's youth. Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: asuka laugh.gif (2MB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
asuka laugh.gif
2MB, 500x278px
"I want to send a message to India's youth. Anything is possible," mentioned Jinder, to the Times of India. "Especially in Punjab, there is a huge drug problem right now. Stay away from that, take care of your body and respect yourself."
>>
File: 1494269786718.jpg (68KB, 532x559px) Image search: [Google]
1494269786718.jpg
68KB, 532x559px
don't inject things kids you might end up mandrama world champion
>>
It's a shame we don't have more good role models in the world like that today. Much respect to the Maharaja.
>>
>>2686871
Based Jinder being a good role model
>>
>>2686871
Jinder is just trying to make sure his people don't end up like fatsuka
>>
>>2686871
I can respect that, based big poppa poo
>>
>>2686871
What an inspiration
>>
>Tells kids not to use drugs
>Is roided up to the gills

hmmmmm..........
>>
>>2686916
To be fair Hogan basically did the same thing
>>
>>2686879
This. Don't want new diabetes epidemics
>>
>>2686920

Hogan's steroid use wasn't well known or heavily speculated in his heyday; only around the early 90s. The general public didn't know the telltale signs of roid use back then other than "big muscles"
>>
File: big scott hall.jpg (43KB, 736x789px)
big scott hall.jpg
43KB, 736x789px
>>2687069
I remember an old AWA show the WWE aired on MSG Classics where they openly talked about steroids on commentary. It was strange, even stranger that the WWE re-aired it. It was a Scott Hall match.
>>
>>2686871
Finally a real World's Champion
>>
>>2686916

It's almost like hormones and recreational drugs are different things with vastly different gateways, consumer rates and effects on peoples life...
>>
>WWE finally gets a credible heel
>Somebody menacing and unkind the audience is supposed to hate
>Then they ruin him with with this sappy PR shit
Fuck the WWE in their stupid faggot asses
>>
>>2687122
he's 1997 bret hart dummy

he's heel in america but babyface internationally
>>
>>2686871
>"Especially in Punjab, there is a huge drug problem right now. Stay away from that, take care of your body and respect yourself."
lmao, dude.

I mean I get it, he's probably talking about shit like prescription meds or addictive drugs that just fuck up your body, but.

DUDE.
>>
File: IMG_1263.jpg (141KB, 685x716px)
IMG_1263.jpg
141KB, 685x716px
>Read it like Meltzer
>>
>>2687215
It's funny because people do legitimately think he's getting away with steroids as if he has some special privileges. As if Jinder fucking Mahal is on the same level of Brock or HHH backstage.
>>
>>2686871
>Remember to say your prayers, drink your milk and say your prayers

Oh yeah Jinder is a cheeseball
>>
>>2686871
Based
>>
File: 1361198237218.jpg (41KB, 489x489px)
1361198237218.jpg
41KB, 489x489px
I guess people are still salty that their manlet didn't win yet.
>>
asuka is so ugly
>>
>>2687220
to be fair Neville has been roided as FUCK since NXT and nobody has said shit
based brown man from canada working marks etc etc
>>
I want to believe that Jinder Mahal isn't drugged up the asshole to look like does. I really do. I just can't.
>>
>>2687220
he's been temporarily afforded those privileges because of the india push
>>
>>2687098
Scott hall was natty
>>
>>2687613
kek. he admitted that he roided after he reached his natty limit
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.