[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we get rid of the cringy, spergy, anime watching, manchild

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 12

File: (You).jpg (643KB, 2560x1322px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
643KB, 2560x1322px
How do we get rid of the cringy, spergy, anime watching, manchild smark fanbase WWE has now and bring back the god tier frat boy, white trash fanbase that was loud and made Monday nights fun?
>>
File: IMG_7483.jpg (178KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7483.jpg
178KB, 900x1200px
>>2685508
Jerk off, cum to Asuka and stop seething. Your life will improve.
>>
File: maybe not.jpg (638KB, 1399x1317px) Image search: [Google]
maybe not.jpg
638KB, 1399x1317px
>>2685514
What in the ding-dong diddly fuck is dat?
>>
>>2685508
Steroids and minimum height requirements for all wrestlers
>>
>>2685508

You can't.

That demographic has moved on to the UFC, and they aren't going to come back.
>>
File: mildlysmug.png (148KB, 339x375px) Image search: [Google]
mildlysmug.png
148KB, 339x375px
>>2685508
>get autistic manchildren out of muh fantasy sports

Sorry to break this to you, OP, but you're already one of them.
First step should be running yourself out of the fanbase if you're so passionate about removing people like that.
>>
>>2685521
Shouldn't you be fisting your father?
>>
>>2685532
But ya see dork I am not one of ya and will never be one of ya. Ya nerds are everything i ding-dong diddly despise in this world. I watch WWE and post on here under 462 levels of irony. Ya ding-dong diddly dweebs are mere puppets and im the marionette pulling the strings having a ding-dong diddly wonderful time. Now I suggest ya get sum rest ya ding-dong diddly got school in the morning junior.
>>
>>2685543
Shouldn't you be jacking off your older brothers?
>>
>>2685547
>>2685543
>>2685542
>>2685530
>>2685528
>>2685521
>>2685514
>>2685508

And you faggots wonder why /sp/ kicked you off.
>>
>>2685549
werkt
>>
>>2685549
Don't ding-dong diddly work ding-dong diddly ya ding-dong diddly self ding-dong diddly into ding-dong diddly a ding-dong diddly shoot ding-dong diddly now ding-dong diddly ya ding-dong diddly bumbling ding-dong diddly mumbling ding-dong diddly stumbling ding-dong diddly mark ding-dong diddly
>>
>>2685557
Shouldn't you be sodomizing your male cousin?
>>
File: image.gif (3MB, 412x304px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
3MB, 412x304px
>>2685562
I'm ding-dong diddly cum I'm ding-dong diddly cu-
>>
NITRO parties were the best. All you nu male queers will ever understand what wrestling was like in the 90s
>>
>>2685564
Shouldn't you be blowing your younger brother?
>>
>>2685508

Simple, completely bring back the "Attitude Era". Although a lot of the product was cringe-worthy in retrospect, the vast majority of the fanbase was definitely what you are after.
>>
>>2685578
THIS, WWE needs to ding-dong diddly say fuck it and go 18+.

BRING BACK THE DING-DONG DIDDLY BLOOD
BRING BACK DING-DONG DIDDLY CHAIRS
BRING BACK THE NAKED WOMEN
LET WRESTLERS WRITE THEIR OWN DING-DONG DIDDLY PROMOS

This will cause the cringy reddit fanbase to flee
>>
>>2685589
Shouldn't you be sucking off your nephew?
>>
>>2685508 Get rid of Cornette, Botchamania, and whatculture, and replace them with Racism, Sexism, and Homophobia. E would be more profitable, but less fun.
>>
>>2685528
And drugs addiction.
>>
>>2685508
Kill the internet
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (24KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
24KB, 1280x720px
>>2685543
>"But ya see dork I am not one of ya and will never be one of ya. Ya nerds are everything i ding-dong diddly despise in this world. I watch WWE and post on here under 462 levels of irony. Ya ding-dong diddly dweebs are mere puppets and im the marionette pulling the strings having a ding-dong diddly wonderful time. Now I suggest ya get sum rest ya ding-dong diddly got school in the morning junior."

haha holy shit I love this new filter
>>
>>2685578
Except they don't have the capability to write AE type of show without Russo
>>
>>2685508
Bring back blood, chairshots to the head, and sexism
Keep two or three indy guys as mechanics and replace the rest with football players and body builders
McMahon incest angle
>>
File: 1443607586807.jpg (12KB, 241x230px) Image search: [Google]
1443607586807.jpg
12KB, 241x230px
At this point, it's not going to change until the new kids of this generation become college-level kids.

Not saying any type of "attitude era" we all once knew is ever coming back, but when, for example, you see a 15 year old now who became a Cena mark at the age of 5, you tend to see a little bit of irony in the situation as far as "Oh, he's still a Cena fan...but it's been ten years...but this kid has just barely started high school" type of thing.

There's a certain loyalty that is progressing (slowly but surely) within the younger crowd, and though it may take another 10 years, WWE may just experience another boom.

"Oh anon, you expect the E to last another 10 years?! The company will be dead again!"

People who lived through (and saw the end of) the "attitude era" said the same thing when that era ended. Right now, that 22 year old college kid from 1999 is probably wondering how WWE still exists and why it hasn't "gone under" yet or why it hasn't become "irrelevant".

It's the kids and teenagers, man. We talk shit about them all the time. "Oh they're ruining our board." "Oh, 18+" "Oh, go back to whatever board or site or forum you came from."

We don't give these guys enough credit. Yeah, they're kids. Now. Just wait, /asp/. If those of you who haven't given up on the product in 8, 9, 10 years, you'll end up appreciating times like these.

Deal with the fact that the new generation of fans may actually end up giving E the boost you all desperately crave.

>"Yeah, well, we'll all be too old by then to notice or give a shit."

And people wonder why the college kids from that "era" have the "attitude" that they do. Don't cling on to something that can't be saved.

Look forward to something that can be created. Give the kids a chance to shine.
>>
fucking
>>
>>2685608
>racism, sexism, and homophobia is more profitable
Do you realize how quickly SJW's are willing to start a witchhunt? The minute any of those -isms creep back into WWE, places like WSJ, HuffPo, and others will smell controversy and spew enough righteous indignation articles to leave WWE with a bleeding anus and all the corporate sponsors keeping WWE alive running for the hills, never to return.

>>2685886
>bring back blading and more concussions to an already injury-prone roster

I swear to Christ, all you attitude era-fags are is a bunch of edgy teens who watched "The Best of the Attitude Era" Highlights on the Network and now think you're experts on wrestling. Shut up and lurk more so won't sound like such retards all the time.

>>2685941
This anon gets it. If you want WWE to survive, we need to stop shitting on what the kids and women (who now make up >20% of the audience) want. They're the new generation that WWE needs to keep to survive and maybe get another great "era."
>>
>>2685941
DING-DONG DIDDLY FUCK THE KIDS
>>
>>2685877
The Attitude Era ran for nearly 2 years after Russo's departure

18+

>>2685886
>Attitude was full of NFL rejects and bodybuilders

It wasn't
>>
>>2685761
>>2686220
Shouldn't you be bleoing your uncle?
>>
>>2686629
Yes, Kreski managed to continue where Russo left but when Stephanie took over creative late 2000, it started to wind down not soon after. No boom dies instantly
>>
>>2686712
Define "soon after" because X-Seven was fucking huge.
>>
File: 1371831794846.gif (1010KB, 400x212px) Image search: [Google]
1371831794846.gif
1010KB, 400x212px
>>2685956
>If you want WWE to survive, we need to stop shitting on what the kids and women (who now make up >20% of the audience) want.
The problem is kids don't want cool stuff anymore. It's all faggotry. Just look at society and pop culture; everything that's marketed to kids is now literally no longer cool, because kids these days are being conditioned to be beta numale faggots. Go on /mu/ as an example; it's one of the youngest boards, and their idea of "cool" is (literally) Justin Bieber and all of the female pop stars. There's nothing wrong with liking them, but to put them on a pedestal like they do just goes to show how much has changed. Femininity, "tolerance", and selfies are the new """"cool"""".

I'm not saying things have to be super edgy to be cool, but come on.
>>
>>2685528

Steroids and minimum height requirements to carry a belt. Manlets used as jobbers.
>>
>>2686733
>Go on /mu/

what an idiot

>>2686737
Reminder that Sammartino was not even 5'10
>>
>>2685508

smarks are not the problem

antismarks are

deleting /asp/ would be a start.

then deleting and banning all wrestling shitposters from 4chan.

after they kill theirselves because they have nothing else to live for, things would go back to normal.
>>
>>2685508
It's never going to happen. That fanbase (frats, white trash) watch MMA now because it's not fake and is an actual competition. Whatever lack of charisma, drama the UFC might have (and they do it well enough) it's made up for in the fact they actually fight at the end.

Plus even if you went back to shock TV you can pretty much sum up that shit with a Youtube video. In 1997 if you wanted to see the Bra and Panties match you had to watch Raw because you didn't know when, today you can just look up the video minutes after it happens.
>>
File: s4head.gif (30KB, 128x101px) Image search: [Google]
s4head.gif
30KB, 128x101px
>>2686769
THIS!
>>
>>2685508
Beat up any neckbeard you see with bray, nakamura, Ambrose or Owens merchandise on.
>>
>>2685508
1. Buy the merchandise of your favorite non-Cen/Roman wrestlers so they get the spotlight
2. Go to shows with groups of like-minded friends and start non-PG chants
PG started mostly because all the kids are the only ones who buy merchandise, albeit their parents do but money speaks.
We need to tear down this facade of WWE being a family friendly show if we really want it to go back to anything resembling the attitude era.
>>
>>2687193

Then all you have is a company that's even worse off because the few advertisers they have now will jump ship.
>>
I will never understand how viewers of pro wrestling in anyway think they are somehow above viewers of anime and vice versa.

As if both hobbies aren't criticized and viewed as pathetic to the general public.
>>
File: wwefans.png (16KB, 506x243px) Image search: [Google]
wwefans.png
16KB, 506x243px
>>2687316
>>
>>2685508
>its this autist

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC-cDKIJXsg
>>
>>2686733
>>2686733
I'm 34 and to me you sound crotchety and old and unwilling to accept change.
>>
>>2687370
saged
>>
>>2687370
have sex
>>
>>2685568
This.
>>
>>2686733
What the fuck are you on about? /mu/ is just a bunch of bitter contrarians. Like us.
>>
>>2688968
/mu/ is fucking garbage. not even fun to shitpost on.
>>
no wrestlers under 205 pounds or under 6 feet allowed, at least in the ring. they can wrestle in the manlet pit. rules are the entire manlet roster goes in, and one has to climb out. the manlet pit is 10 feet deep so itll be awhile.

this will go on near the stage area at the same time as the show.
>>
>>2685508
you ding-dong diddly worked
>>
release Roman Reigns
release Jinder
openly tell anti-smark SJWs to fuck off

problem solved
>>
>>2687370
>34 and posting on /asp/

where did things go so wrong for you gramps?
>>
Finna
>>
Terrorist attack at a wwe ppv where the entire roster die including all the fat autistic sjw smark cucks.
>>
>>2686733
I'd call you grandpa, but that would imply you actually had sex with a woman at some point.
>>
Finna
>>
ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly chicken dinner
>>
>>2685549
>SEETHING
>>
>>2686733
Why suburban white kids want to be ghetto black guys so much?
>>
>>2685508
There is no fixing fatherless nu-males
>>
>>2689734
>Why ghetto black guys want to be suburban white people so much?

Fixed.
>>
>>2689427
The joke is on you my friend. When I had my girlfriend she begged for it three tiems a day
>>
>>2690341
Shut it pinhead I got no dad but ding-dong diddly beat ya asss any day the week
>>
>>2685549
this
>>
>>2685508
>They should market towards white trash and college boys.

Those demographics don't have any fucking money. Vince is pushing for a more globalized market, like any smart businessman in the entertainment industry would do.
>>
>>2685508
Isn't this the same retard that makes those angry grandpa videos and cried over a GTA game being pushed to a summer release?
>>
File: typical libcuck.jpg (40KB, 323x412px) Image search: [Google]
typical libcuck.jpg
40KB, 323x412px
>>2685508
break their nu-male cuck bones
>>
>>2690399
That's only because if you fuck her three times it adds up to give her six inches.
>>
>>2691855
this
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.