[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Another week, another record low rating. Like terrorist attacks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (70KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70KB, 1366x768px
Another week, another record low rating. Like terrorist attacks in Europe, this isn't even newsworthy or shocking anymore. Last week, it was a 2.74, this week it was a 2.61? The WWE is bleeding to death. They are fuuuucked in 2019 when their deal expires. I implore you. Make the switch over to NJPW. I ask of you, why do you spend so many hours of your life watching such an abhorrently shitty product? 59 writers, overly scripted and inorganic promos, directionless storylines, the mishandling of world class talents, appealing to sponsors and putting their interests above yours, the SJW-fueled infection of "Women's wrestling". Why? Why do you gluttons keep on punishing yourselves, watching a product in the hopes that something, SOMETHING replicates the feeling you had in the late 90's and early 2000's but week after week, nothing ever happens? The viewers have spoken, the show is turning people off and now it's time you give another promotion a chance. Over in NJPW, Omega, the Young Bucks, Scurll, Ospreay, Ricochet, Takahashi, Okada, Tanahashi, Tetsuya Naito, Kushida are making wrestling cool. Theyre making wrestling FUN AGAIN. I mean, Jesus fucking Christ, it's night and day. Get off this sinking ship already and make the switch.
>>
File: Taguchi-Japan.jpg (66KB, 590x534px) Image search: [Google]
Taguchi-Japan.jpg
66KB, 590x534px
>>2683017
>Let's go, boys! It's time to show them what GREAT PRO WRESTLING IS!
>>
Nah
>>
>>2683131
BASED TAGUCHI JAPAN
>>
WWE is washed up
NJPW, ROH and every other wrestling promotion aside for maybe Lucha Underground aren't capable of drawing in casuals
Wrestling is doomed to become a niche market
>>
>>2683017
>They are fuuuucked in 2019 when their deal expires. I implore you. Make the switch over to NJPW.
Nah, I'll just quit wrestling. That will give me some new time that I can use for better things.
>>
>>2683220
This, I'm not watching yes-homo wrestling. I'll watch Monday night football no matter how shitty the team's are over that fagfest
>>
Also fuck HHH for burying talent and ruining careers and by association, fuck Vince for doing the same and in turn for causing some wrestlers' suicides.
>>
BASED YOUNG BUCKS
>>
>>2683017
racist
>>
>>2683017
>Make the switch over to NJPW
Almost had it there.

NJPW has a shitty undercard, tag diviaion, midcard, no decent characters, and only really the main event scene is anything of note. Which I can watch on YouTube
>>
>>2685892
This. All the people fetishising New Japan need to stop just watching the main event matches and basing their opinion on that.
>>
>>2685892
>>2685894
But that's wrong, bakas
>>
File: C_uZMyMWAAAc2a-.jpg (137KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
C_uZMyMWAAAc2a-.jpg
137KB, 1200x675px
>>2683017
BASED VILLAIN
BASED YOUNG BUCKS
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.