[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this end for Vinny mac? Is there any way he can avoid getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: basedvinny.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
basedvinny.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
Is this end for Vinny mac? Is there any way he can avoid getting forced into retirement in Fall 2019?
>>
Vince is immortal.
>>
If the TV deal sucks, then yeah, he'll probably get pushed out.
>>
>>2682901
If the company folds beforehand.
>>
he has a giant ego.. he will probably want the WWE to die before him
>>
>>2682901
he's done
>>
What happened?
>>
WWE will be fine
>>
>>2682951
at this rate they will be pulling the lowest if not some of the lowest ratings ever. face it, the empire will fall. how poignant that when they fall you have a deranged oldass Calligula nigga like Vince that is pushing to death his big dog Roman. Seriously, the company deserves to die and they brought it on themselves.
>>
>>2682951
By who? The stock holders? They have microshares.
>>
File: 1458785956728.gif (3MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1458785956728.gif
3MB, 400x400px
>>2684884
>deranged oldass Calligula nigga like Vince
>>
>>2684891
the board would vote him off
sadly a large chunk of the board is his family so probably not
>>
>>2682901
I think that once the old-guard dies, or is too old to wrestle (Cena, Rock, Orton) they'll be hurt bad. But eventually adapt, and start putting serious effort into making something good for whatever the general attitude is in a few years. WWE is such a strong brand that there are assuredly hundreds of people willing to buy them out with a handsome commission, even if the ratings are abysmal.
>>
Creatives never truly retire
>>
>>2682901
Vince knows that if he died tomorrow he would die as the greatest heel the WWE ever had, despite his attempts to create bigger, better ones many times. It makes sense to me that he would want to go knowing he MADE the biggest one, not WAS the biggest one, being a promoter.

Ironically of course he technically succeeded with Roman, but still.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.